DUDE TEA LMAO

DUDE TEA LMAO

>Implying this part wasn't comfy as hell.

It was boring.

and a 20 minute long fight would've also been boring

No, that's retarded.

go watch Michael Bay's transformers, maybe that's more your speed

obvious bait 2/10 sage and ignore

>if you don't like this extreme, you must like this other extreme!

faggot

Hey, the first one was good. So is man of steel, Ironman 1 and Winter soldier you contrarian.

I've read about japanese tea ceremony but haven't seen many videos on it. It was nice to watch in cartoon form and to recognize many of the steps I'd read about. I've forgotten many of the details, but it's an interesting ceremony and every step holds significance and symbolism.

this thread is terrible

>making tea
>interesting

weeb

HE KNOWS WHERE THE (YOU) IS
HE JUST WON'T TELL YOU

>Man of Steel

>I've read about japanese tea ceremony but haven't seen many videos on it. It was nice to watch in cartoon form and to recognize many of the steps I'd read about. I've forgotten many of the details, but it's an interesting ceremony and every step holds significance and symbolism.
The best part being that Jack completely botched every step of the ceremony because he hasn't practiced it in over fifty years...

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

SAMURAI JACK? MORE LIKE SAMURAI WACK, RIGHT GUYS? WHERE MY RICKS AT?

>reddit and memey

no thanks

I'm biased in favor for other reasons (RIP granddad), but that movie is really fucking good. Great represenation of modern superman.

1. Logan
2. Winter soldier
3. Man of Steel
4. Captain America
5. Spiderman 2
6. Ironman 1
7. Superman 2
8. Dark Knight
9. Avengers
10. Blade

if you disagree, you are anti-kino and wrong

your list is mostly trash

shittiest episode of the whole franchise. Fucking boring. Not even pleasing to watch as an art thing.

You *belong* in the trash.

It lacked balance.

nah

>in over fifty years
Much of the time during the scene I was left wonder exactly when he would have ever learned it. He left Japan when he was like 5 and I don't think a lot of culture was left by the time he came back to visit his dad in the mines. Also he spent so much of his youth training to defeat Aku with foreign masters, I'm not sure when or where tea ceremony would come up. I wouldn't be surprised if he was just guessing most of it based on a few details he did know.

>Not even pleasing to watch as an art thing.
best reddit comment so far

Best part of the episode.

FTFY

It reminded me of this book I read in middle school. It was a book of short Japanese stories, Samurai theme.

There was one story about a tea master and two students. one day he rolls into town, and a young hot shot see's his sword and challenge him to a duel for next sundown. The students jumped in saying that their master shouldn't except and the sword is only for ceremonial purpose. The Tea master accepts the offer saying he accepts the responsibility of carrying a sword.

The tea master goes to his friend, who owns a dojo, and tells him the situation and ask him to get him ready for the duel that afternoon. The friend says it's too short to teach him anything but says their is something you can do. "Grab the handle, close your eyes and do the whole tea ceremony in your head." The tea master has doubts, but no real other options.

So, later they both show up to the duel. The kid is shouting out his mouth, and just being a punk. The tea master does as his friend suggest. He goes through all the steps in his head, and when he opens his eyes the kid is gone. The tea master goes back to his friend like wtf. The friend explains that is something only master swordsmen do, and since the kid was a novice he probably seen that and got scared off running away.