Why doesn't Archer just replace his alcohol addiction with marijuana? It worked for me

Why doesn't Archer just replace his alcohol addiction with marijuana? It worked for me.

It's hard to avoid detection when you smell like a bong.

Well then why doesn't he vape?

Becuase he's not a hipster trash faggot.

vaping weed isn't the same as vaping e cig oil.

>implying

Thanks to white people there are so many ways to smoke da weeds nowadays. Granted I don't smoke anymore, but I always hated bongs.

Is this a new meme that I'm not aware of?

>vaping weed isn't the same as vaping e cig oil.
on the hipster dushebag scale it is weedfeg.

smoking weed in general is degenerate anyways.

>weedfag
I don't smoke weed.

Because getting drunk from a hip flask of whisky is probably the classiest type of addiction short of downing a Nebhucaneser of Champagne.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Sure, but Archer would be less of a degenerate as a stoner than as an alcoholic.

I've never owned one, whenever I'd use one at a friend's they always seemed more trouble than they're worth. I think blunts are overrated too, unless you're like Snoop Dogg and you have to smoke like six grams at a time to feel any effect.

Not at all.
Archer seems himself as a a fucntioning alcoholic.
Being a "casual" drinker feeds into his persona as a jet setting man of mystery.
Smoking pot doesn't feed into that, it just makes him stink like weed.
Though he did take it up when he had cancer.

We saw him on weed when he had cancer and he spaced out a whole lot
He's more productive when drunk

>alcoholics don't smell

Not as bad as potheads.

They smell like strong manly spirits and expensive liquors.
potheads just smell skunky.

Drinking is western culture.
Smoking weed is 3rd world degeneracy.

Archer is a parody of spies, who drink like they're alcoholics without ever coming across as one in film.

The late stage ones who've stopped caring and just piss and shit themselves sure. Otherwise just chew some fruity gum and try to act together around family and at work.

Weed has been smoked in the West since prehistoric times.

What do you think people were smoking before the discovery of the new world and tobacco?

Concentrates were where it was at, when I was into it man.

1 dab and you were good, I loved that shit..

Because weed sucks dick.

I replaced my weed smoking with alcohol due to drug testing.

Pretty subjective, despite what you think most people can tell even if you've only had a few drinks. Unlike alcohol you have options with marijuana. Vapor, edibles, oils, topicals etc. All much more discrete than booze