Why do I like the bitchy rich girls?

Why do I like the bitchy rich girls?
The pacifica and diamond tiara archtype really turns me on...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2HfrjgIt06Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ibCQvSB73zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you want to fuck your mom.

Prissiness means bitchiness but it also means:

self-care (cleanliness)

assertiveness (sexual dominance)

reduced amount of sexual partners (high standards)

So basically an attractive character who's likely to be a top in bed and who has a virginal/pure air about them.

I like stuck-up characters too. It's a fantasy. It's cute to think that their patrician facade is just a defense mechanism, and that it hides an inner tenderness or capacity for affection.

Nah, I just want a girl to step on my nuts

This. The idea of an insufferable, spoiled bitch actually being a sweet, loving person deep down and hiding it is one of my favorite tropes.

That's not true. You can fuck the hottest of guys from LA with that kind of money

>Sexual dominance + reduced amount of sexual partners

That's a stretch. Being a rich bitch doesn't mean there's a shortage of golf playing Chads around, and it's more often the sexually repressed that are dominant, not the other way around

Because you want to fuck that smug,
superior look right off her perfect face. You want to pin her to the ground and take her as hard and roughly as possible, until that veneer of sneering prissiness is gone and she's a moaning and howling like a goddamn animal.You want to go until she physically can't anymore, and still keep thrusting regardless,
until you leave her in a heap, mascara running, your semen dripping out of her, her composure completely eroded, to the point that she doesn't even flinch when you blow your last, tired load on her face. And then, next time you meet her,
you can look her right in her bitchy eyes and can see the cracks in her expression as she looks back at you and her knees start to wobble a bit and you know damn well that if you walk past her into the bathroom she'll follow without question and drop to her knees expectantly.

You had the same thread last week. And your still using the same low quality image, at least get a higher resolution pic of that chick.

because the idea of negative attention from a woman seems better than the nonexistent female attention you get now.

Cause femdom is hot
/thread

Is it cause you're into femdon?
and in turn, girls in tight latex?

and in turn, you find bees sexy

I don't get why everyone likes Chloe so much

I would fucking ravage Marinette every waking hour

What is this? Ladybug Season 2? or just some comic?

DT's a toddler. Why do they let you back in?

it's a proof of concept image from a while back, before ML was a thing and it was like an entire cast of heroes before Thomas cut it back just 2, Chat and Ladybug

and plans on adding some of the cut heroes, such as Fox hero Alya and Bee hero Chloe, then at some convention, some ZAG representatives revealed those 2 in a slide show, turns out they weren't supposed to show so much and Thomas became super depressed over it

>Bee Hero Chloe

HNNNG

did you not know about this?
I thought everyone did by now
youtube.com/watch?v=2HfrjgIt06Y

I feel really bad for Thomas...I think by shaing the link, I'm also crushing his spirits even more, forgive me french papa

I haven't followed anything Ladybug since I saw the last episode a couple months ago so this is all new to me

>Alya is Volpina
oh shit

They're funny and confident and the shy protagonist usually secretly wants to fuck them in my headcanon.

kinda sad it's not the Italian girl as Volpina anymore, I liked her and her outfit more

post mean girls

I don't even like this show, but I need this pic.

>i want mr agreste to cuck his son and make sweet sweet baguette love with marinette

there's fics for that, just don't share with Thomas, he WILL block you, he's done it before, got super angry over it

>Thomas
No, where do I find out more?

I think that's all the info we have really, nothing else to go off sorry, it's not like Thomas has been dropping hints or anything, specially after that mess, he's gone super tight lipped save for the occasional twitter post that goes along the lines of "hey guys just finished writing an episode, shippers gonna lose their shit/it's gonna hit you in the feels", there have been a few images floating around of episode listings but both thomas and the official zag run twitter account said they were false

best mean girl right here

best villain in entire show

she just wanted to fulfill her dream of being a squid now

she just wants to be a weather girl, some other pleb won over her, she's the real victim here, she had every right to go on a dangerous weather based rampage

>Pacific and DT
So not just bitchy rich girls, but specifically the kind who are only bitchy to live up to their parents' unreasonable expectations? You obviously want to rescue them and be the most sincere thing in their lives, making them grateful and allowing these otherwise unattainable princesses to open up to you.

Toddlers don't go to grade school. DT is like 10.

counts as a bitch?

they have a really weird age system.

like how she and the others were in the canterlot high despite being supposedly in elementary

The six are adults with their own careers, yet in EqG they're in high school. I wouldn't hold the spinoff as evidence of anything; take it as its own thing.

Preppies are notorious for their slower sexual development, Chads included.

The reputation Chads have is mostly due to poorfag resentment and insecurity: they try to make it with their girlfriend, then remember that Chad has a more expensive car than they do, and suddenly they're at half mast. But the Chads themselves are completely numb to their money and don't even know how much envy it attracts.

Rich bitches: women are generally more competitive than men. It's pretty much all out war there, and you have to go higher up the social scale to find girls as oblivious and money-numb as your average upper-middle class Chad.

no, her only fault is being worst then Marcella

Same here OP.
All of these. I don't know if I'm getting more and more sexually frustrated but I'm starting to appreciate the femdom aspect too.

best girl

The man worked on totally spies

he knows how fucked up fan bases are and doesn't need it to be pointed out to him

I'm still wondering how in the world Chloe is gonna end up with a miraculous

Is it gonna be like a terrible accident or something?

I'm going to post more of them as they come to me. I really like this archetype and its discussion. There's also a sort of validation aspect I feel. The idea that someone with extremely high standards would be smitten with you.

Princess Morebucks from PPG

Trixie Tang from FoP

Veronica from Archie Comics

I want to make comics or cartoon with this archtype as the protagonist.

Paulina from Danny Phantom

I've had Candy Store in my head ever since that thread a couple days ago

>tfw no sadistic rich gf

youtube.com/watch?v=ibCQvSB73zA

Is Rhonda the original princess? Everyone was into Helga and Olga growing up but Rhonda was the one I wanted to screw most

This. Sassy girls is my fetish. Also, they're usually fucked up by writers. Diamond Tiara kek.

At the most, it's canon loosely. At the least, it's separate canon.

o freud

Luna Platz from Mega Man Starforce

Brittney is probably my favorite mean girl

you dont like rich and nice girls?

Man she was a breath of fresh air. I saw her and immediately thought "oh, there's the bitchy rich brat" and then lo and behold she was one of the best parts of that movie. Kudos, Disney.

I don't think I'd enjoy fucking her. She'd probably just guilt me into a job and try to improve my life.

No, that would be

>is a nice and friendly rich girl
>with funny quirks
>actually cares about her poor friend but don't pity her
>movie is about her generic hardworking friend
W H Y
H
Y

Post rare Crusts preferably Brit

Whoops, that Crust is tiny. Here's a hot Crust to make up for it.

>Why do I like the bitchy rich girls?
Because they are the best.
They know it, and you should to.

The best mean girls have beautiful smiles.

I always thought it was the guy equivalent of the girls' bad boy fetish.

It's refreshing to see rich nice girls for once. Although the last one I remember was Asami from LoK.

She's not a bitch, just sassy.

That made me kek really hard thanks senpai

>Adam Hughes - Betty & Veronica
>but the cover is Downs Syndrome Squirrel Girl """"""""artist"""""""""

for what purpose

Amy from Futurama is pretty nice too.

Agree, it was fucking bullshit, she was perfect.

Holy shit. Princess morebucks especialy goddamn. Didn't know I needed that.

Pretty obscure, didn't think I'd see a reference to her or the series here.

It's hip to fuck bees.

I can't tell anyone what I really think about them or act mean or stuck up so watching them do it makes me feel alive.

Wrong.
I want her to fuck the smug look off my face and put her boot above my head to force me to treat her shopping and obey everything she does while looking down on me.

Why not both? A game of give and take (and take and take).

WE'VE COME FULL CIRCLE

This

>Asami will never be nice enough to roleplay as a bitchy rich girl for you whenever you want
I'm sad now

Because women like this deserved to be pampered and loved.

Well, I guess you quoted some pretty good explanations. Never really thought of it in those terms but it makes sense.

THIS is a weird boner.

>Preppies are notorious for their slower sexual development
Not slower, just much more up-class and private.
They don't fuck in public like kids in my public highschool might on the bus back home.
But don't mistaken that as them not being as full of hormones as any other teenager or college kid.

I mean I went to a pretty stuffy, preppy college and there was tons of fucking but it was mostly the sports teams and fraternities that got most of the action.
>inner tenderness
kill yourself
that negates the entire appeal of a patrician attituded woman.

No, for me, it's the appeal of conditional love: love I have to earn, love that isn't given on the grounds of 'there's somethign special' about me on the inside.

I actually have cousins that are alpha bitches, they go to Princeton, play sports, the whole shebang.

hnngh, this picture is so good.
>great expression
>tasteful cussing
>large yet firm tiddies

This is hideous, what the fuck?

Is this Moon Over June