Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7JBBXO6_fFk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGeUngQbTVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Her nipple should be visible.

>it's a Sup Forums sees a naked little girl episode

I love Genndy

Examples?

>it's a character sees their sibling naked episode.
>they're okay with it and it turns out to be educational

Think Genndy might've blown his load prematurely with that episode.

>it's a naked baby episode

this would be hot if she was a little older and the pit of coal and tar wasn't there

Sooooo this?

fucking hot

did the loud house have one of those episodes yet?

Nah, they invent enough excuses to have his sister beat up on him.

I can only think of one other

The pit of tar and coal is the best part.

Bobby and Luanne are cousins though.

>See cartoon
>Baby is nude
>"Man that's a nice ass for a baby, christ.."

Am I the only one?
Please don't judge me

>soon

DON'T YOU RUIN THIS FOR ME

you are indeed the only one
Outside of /lhg/ at least.

>no nipples
ONE JOB GENNDY

We should really be able to see Luanne's left nipple from the angle in the OP pic as well.

lmao how did they get away with this amirite??

She is the daughter of aku, have you seen Aku's nipples?

i wonder if he thought it would be distasteful or just wanted to avoid problems

they're probably GREAT FLAMING NIPPLES

Hi subway guy! Enjoying your 5 dollar foot longs in prison?

>it's a "turns out they were naked all along" episode.

Why is Genndy so enthralled by these nudity specific themes?

No but it's pretty much a given that all the siblings regularly see each other naked. The Loud House is full of casual nudity.

It's canon that every time Luna is in the shower they peek in on her. That's just one example.

ASK THE SAMURAI, HE HAS SEEN!

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Seek help.

>I can only think of one other

>Phil accidentally sees Lil putting on her training bra
>Is mad at her for the rest of the episode because she's responsible for his first erection
>Lil responds by teasing him throughout the episode by emphasizing words like "BOOB tube" and "CUPcakes".
>They eventually make peace in the end because they're brother and sister or something.

All Grown Up had some incredibly weird lessons and I honestly don't know what the fuck that episode was going for.

>It's canon that every time Luna is in the shower they peek in on her. That's just one example.
wait what?

Actually that tar and coal was very hot. So hot it burned into her skin.

I hate that, when the censor clearly shouldn't be able to cover what it's meant to cover, but so long a pixel is covered, it's okay. Like a blade of grass covering a guys crotch as if his balls are the size of peas. Move Bobby over a but and it will be fine, it's not that hard.

This didn't happen

>This didn't happen

Season 4, Episode 3 "Separate But Equal".

>just wanted to avoid problems

Probably this.

the girls would have no issues seeing each other naked.

it's lincoln that would cause an uproar

An old classic.

Forwarded this post to the FBI, you sick fuck.

She has nothing up there, she's a little kid.

Go tune in old Doraemon episodes if you want that shit.

Kinda weird to think about since luanneis dead irl.

bart has a foot shaped penis

I heard about this moment but I don't feel like watching this series. anyone have a clip or screenshot? enf is my fetish and it's hard to find in western animation

meh. if all parties are before puberty it isn't a big deal, even in sexual-moral confused america.

in fact my older brothers started puberty and we were still naked around each other before I turned like 10.

hey Sup Forums did you know kids don't have inherently sexual bodies?

In the episode were boy uploaded embarrasing videos of his sisters at the end there is a video were the comedian girl films when she enters the bathroom and pulls open the curtain while the boy was showering. So yeah not that explicit but there is that.

wow, that sounds like an extremely awkward episode.
sounds like a plot that should have been in As Told By Ginger instead.
unless they did an episode similar to that.

>I heard about this

Just look for the episode "Separate but Equal".

>wow, that sounds like an extremely awkward episode.

It was a case where the writers were trying to do some complicated coming of age/puberty thing, but they lacked the grace to pull it off because this is a Rugrats show we're fucking talking about here.

So you wound up with Phil catching Lil in her undies and then getting mad at her because he only just now "realized that she's a girl" and there's this uncomfortable sexual tension between them for the rest of the episode and the resolution at the end is dumb and feels more like it's trying to move away from the awkward conflict they set up because midway through the script the writers realized they'd done something awful.

It did happen but not to the extent you think it did. Waste of 20 minutes user go get your fix somewhere else

That's a shame since there's so much potential to be had in western cartoons.

her body looks like the back of bobbies head

Right? Naked people are funny to kids. Just include women in the common gag. Shows don't have to sexualize it or anything, it can just be like inflation gags, where it's subtle fetish fuel but also innocent to non-fetishists.

I can't believe they got away with this. Savino is a madman.

>It did happen but not to the extent you think it did.

Yeah, they use euphemisms to skirt around the sexual thing. "Erection" is portrayed as Phil "realizing for the first time that Lil is a girl" when he walks in on her changing and it makes him really angry. You're supposed to put fill in the blanks on your own.

The stuff with Lil teasing him by saying "boob" tube and "cup" cakes is all plain as day, though.

>Waste of 20 minutes user go get your fix somewhere else

Just watch the first 10 minutes or so. The episode does this lame course correction halfway through where they move away from Phil being mad at Lil for giving him wood and does this birthday party shit where the boys try to prank the girls and it gets boring.

GOOD GRIEF

So did they have kinky twincest sex?

you are self inserting your fetish and exaggerating

Naked girls are fine as long as they're monsters.

Especially if they somehow have appearance-altering powers through techology or a physical ability.
For some reason.

How late did you shower with your brother? I did it until I was 14, he was 9.

We all love what Genndy's given us

I didn't know Yumi had a naked episode, is it worth my time?

>cannot into subtext
>"STOP EXAGGERATING, GOSH!"

It's All Grown Up, dude. If you can't follow the story, you might be a little slow.

>No but it's pretty much a given that all the siblings regularly see each other naked.

Well because aside from Lincoln, they're all girls.

This isn't edited?

Only the Lord can judge you, my friend. And of course, an actual judge.

Only Sup Forums can have these kinda of threads.

he

t h i c c

I wish there was an ENF episode of Puffy Amiyumi, but what you're looking at is a well made edit. Here's the censored and sadly real version.

MOOOOOOOODS

What's up with France and nudity?

>you are self inserting your fetish and exaggerating
I saved this gif specifically for people like you
AGU was a slice-of-life series with a "very special episode" that was basically every. single. episode.

Rugrats was "random funny shit happens and everything goes back to normal at the end"

All Grown Up was "concerned parent groups who used the television as the legal guardian of their children forced us to put a positive message in this shit while remaining age-relevant and removing the fantasy elements from the previous series"

for context:
her male teacher

AGU tried to be like an animated version of, I dunno, Saved by the Bell or whatever. It wanted to do more challenging lessons about coming of age, including confusing and awkward puberty stuff.

It just didn't handle a lot of them very well; the "Separate but Equal" episode being the best example. I mean, male/female siblings getting funny feelings toward each other as a biological response and not an act of perversion is a real thing, sure, but not necessarily something a Rugrats spin-off was in any way capable of tackling with tact (and the didn't).

Like that episode of Braceface about bra-stuffing.

>Hey Arnold almost had a character who was a female teacher that hits on Arnold.
>who lived in the same building

I need a translation

>show appeals to your fetish
>EVERY fetish

Did they know what they were doing?

Lincoln is very likely desensitized to it.

they're french, so yes

She's trying to piss off her parents since she thinks they're too strict. Her mom tells her to put on clothes, but she retorts by saying her brother is basically naked as well.

>Like that episode of Braceface about bra-stuffing.

Whenever I lose faith in the world I remind myself that that episode exists.

They got away with this for almost 20 years.

sister (me) and brother

Probably up until I was 8 and he was 13. Family shouldn't be afraid of each other's bodies. Siblings bathing together is innocent and sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=7JBBXO6_fFk

I hate this show but this scene was cute until the end.

>It just didn't handle a lot of them very well
try all of them, which is why the show was shit.

> braceface bra-stuffing
That Braceface episode was a bra that could self-inflate. Air pump broke and the balloons popped. provided anons an excellent meme image macro as a result.

Actual bra-stuffing was the As Told By Ginger episode that had Courtney stuffing the swimsuit bra. Then got the top stolen while in the pool.

At least the show writers properly displayed the vicious nature of girls.

an interview with Craig Bartlet revealed that she was intending to do a lot more than just "hitting on" arnold, because Lana Veil was a pedo, duh

You realize Jack doesn't have nipples either, right?

>it's a transformation where the character is nude scene

Why hasn't Star Vs done a mock up that results in Star becoming naked in public?

apparently most of europe doesn't care. I knew someone who visited Sweden or something and a grown women got fully naked in public to change into a swimsuit, no one cared.

Luanne isn't Hank's daughter. Surprised no one pointed this out.

>Craig Bartlet revealed that [Lana Veil] was
fuck english.
all my fucking life and i still can't into proper fucking grammar

Nope. It aired just as is.

At that point, why bother with a swimsuit? Why ever bother with a swimsuit?

>I mean, male/female siblings getting funny feelings toward each other as a biological response and not an act of perversion is a real thing, sure, but not necessarily something a Rugrats spin-off was in any way capable of tackling with tact (and the didn't).

I'll give All Growed Up bravery points for trying, because I don't think any other kids cartoon has ever tried to approach that subject ever, at least not in America.

But yeah, they fumbled that episode so fucking badly it was way cringier than even a lesson like that should have been.

BAINS BAINS BAINS BAINS

She's Peggy's blood niece; that's close enough.

Because being naked for a minute is different from being naked for the whole afternoon?

Not an episode, but there was one part where Luan record Lincoln in the shower on camera (in episode 2b).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGeUngQbTVE

>EVERY fetish
Not unless the girls got impregnated it didn't.