What are some shows that were made for shipping? Huge casts...

What are some shows that were made for shipping? Huge casts, with most characters having some connection with each other that the fandom can expound upon? Ever After High ending kind of left a void in my soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple/58952/Chapter-1/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It hasn't ended user.

I too kept the hope alive for a while but I've decided to give up.

Steven Universe.

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

Quadrupeds of the magical persuasion

The show has. Mattel will continue to shit out bad quality dolls and books, though.

The books are good. The diaries were good expansion material until Mattel stopped it.

First few were pretty good but the writing quality took a noticeable dive when Suzanne Selfors took over.

Better ending it than having a crappy poorly done reboot.

>degeneracy
Glad the shit is done.

Still salty huh?

the official youtube channel hasnt done anything in months.

its dead jim

Reminder that I just had a new book released this week.

>What are some shows that were made for shipping
You know the company itself has no control on how shipping works right? They can create romance and friendship, but shipping is a fandom thing.

pretty cute story honestly. Apple talked about a long stick and white stuff like it was a prince and Apple told Faybelle, Kitty, and Lizzie off. She even has a heart-to-heart chat with Duchess.

>long stick and white stuff
Darling?

>but shipping is a fandom thing.

>heart-to-heart chat with Duchess
to bad this will never be animated

I don't mean literally, just shows that are perfect for it. The way EAH was formatted, with short episodes focusing around different characters, basically set up this huge network of people really fast, but since it didn't expand upon or develop most of these relationships it was basically just a framework for fanfic writers to build off of.
Is Lizzie still a villain in the books?

fair enough, sometimes shipping does have times when it extends beyond the fandom.

>Is Lizzie still a villain in the books?
No, it shows that Lizzie is still easily influenced by those around her.

Not necessarily made for "shipping" per say, but the fact it had a large female audience thanks to its focus on relationships isn't unintentional. Even though I'm a girl and shippingfag, I couldn't really get into this one. When romantic subplots in action shows are explicit and get a lot of focus, they tend to be handled... Not well. Best to keep romantic implications to a minimum- gives people something to root for and doesn't risk dragging down the main plot.
Weird for me to say considering how pissed I would get when I was younger and shows wouldn't be explicit enough about romantic relationships.

Any Apple/Darling or Apple/Raven hint?

Darling doesn't appear except for one mention to the end.

as for Raven
>Apple says that She and Raven helps choose cloths for the other each day
>Raven was about ready to curse Milton Grimm when she found out that he punished Apple
>Apple talked about talking Raven into adopting some mice with her
>Raven was putting off going out that night so that she could stay with Apple, whom was under house arrest.
>Raven and Faybelle put their differences aside and teamed-up with Farrah to make a party in a closet for Apple.

Mattel's been iffy on her and Apple ever since Dragon Gays. Frankly I'm surprised that they let that much subtext in the book as well as considering Apple was just kinda dropped after the CPR/Kiss.

To be fair, it seems like Disney is going out of their way to kill Mattel. Just waiting for them to create something Monster girl related to kill off Monster HIgh.

Total Drama series
Shitload of characters, each have either one character trait or a 'gig', maybe two if its 'the main ship' of the season.

>CPR/Kiss.
I kinda love how no matter which way you see it, both options are incredibly gay.
1.) It was True Love's Kiss
2.) It was CPR so like the Grimm Fairytale she was woken not by a kiss but by someone giving her air to breath, because in the Grimm Fairytale when the prince is lifting her up to kiss her he stumbles and accidentally shakes the poison apple out of Snow White's throat and she just assumes it was True Love's Kiss and decides to marry him. So Apple free to pick her own true love *cough*Raven*cough*.

there is only two options. as only two ways to break a curse in ever after high
>True Love's kiss
>A kiss from a princess

>one of the most amazing characters
Darling was so fun, out of all the characters they introduced later I think she brought the most to the show, only other one who comes close is Faybelle. I loved the way the show used her to play with gender roles and go nuts with the whole power princess thing.

The backlash to the kiss must have been bad though, I was so sad when she wasn't in Epic Winter. And she was barely in the last chapter too.

also want to mention, that in one way or another, Free ip songs are apparently canon to the world of Ever After High, as Apple refers to 9 Pipers Piping

>Raven and Faybelle put their differences aside and teamed-up with Farrah to make a party in a closet for Apple.
>make a party in a closet for Apple.
Are you serious or are you shitting us?

no gay jokes here. 100% serious, a party in a closet.

>Apple says that She and Raven helps choose cloths for the other each day
I'm imagining Raven picking out "nice" clothes and Apple picking out "fun/risque" clothes
>Raven was about ready to curse Milton Grimm when she found out that he punished Apple
>Raven was putting off going out that night so that she could stay with Apple, whom was under house arrest.
Good girl standing by her wife.
Also closet party, enough said.
>Apple talked about talking Raven into adopting some mice with her
Getting some more practice in if that spell doesn't work out I see.

>Apple picking out "fun/risque" clothes
Raveb: Apple, is this a tanktop and a G-strig? and what are these spikes for?

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple/58952/Chapter-1/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple

I don't think it was because of "the kiss" since episodes and movies are already done before airing them
That closet is gonna be really "messy" ;)

Good to see Rapple subtext back in full swing.

Cute

If Apple's involved it becomes a gay joke.

>Apple talked about a long stick and white stuff like it was a prince
Does that mean Apple thought of Daring as just a sperm bank?

Can Briar join too?

Only if she agrees to use the paddle.

What!?!

I wish I could get Dragon Games and Way Too Wonderland on DVD, those were amazing

I think Amazon has all of them

Arthur

Did Melody ever get a doll for her Drahon Games outfit. If not, fuck you Mattel. Still mad no Lizzie and shitty cheep Apple.

How much paint do I need to fix Cortly's doll to look more faithful to her animation model?

Nope only her basic

Too much

Well, Mattel kind of already doesnt care about MH, at least not as much as it did before the reboot.

MH originally was doing better than Barbie, and because Mattel cant let it's golden child take second, they shot MH in the leg with a vanilla-fied reboot and cheaper dolls, so Barbie could be first again.

It feels like Apple is honestly getting more undeserved attention in the doll lines, like how she was put in Epic Winters line even though she played no important role to the movie.

Should have gone to Faybelle

me too, and I really don't want to buy that one Monster High movie for Spring Unsprung

>Ever after high
>Where you don't know if the gay is real or not

>Why did she say pet the pussy? She doesn't have a cat

So which girl woudl be Puyo Puyo and which would be Tetris?

kitty a best

That's our Apple

Naruto.

People ship anything and shipping potential generates interest in amongst tumblr types/teen girls.

>[laugh track]

Childhood is when you ship Raven/Apple. Adulthood is when you realize the Raven/Maddie makes more sense.

You got that backwards.

Darling Charming real father

Would Raven fall in love with Maddie because she felt obligated especially when Maddie save her from a dark time in her life?

remember the old threads where Daring was Darling in drag?

Daring should be thankful to have a sister like Darling for giving him the "hero" reputation

Yeah, while Daring is the best fighter, he's definitely got a bigger ego.

>We will never get more of these two
I'll never love again

>tfw we never saw Darling's ZA WARUDO! in action.
Mattel you are fucking Muda Muda Muda Mudaaaaaa!!

Apple singing makes all the girls wet

She charms animals, girls, and animal girls.

>new book
>with Apple
Explain NOW.

This one. Raven's was released earlier this year and Apple's was released this week.
There also the comic about SW, EQ, and BBW due sometime this summer.

Yeah, it's weird especially since all of was allowed.

Ever After High, where Snow White's daughter got all the daughters of other fairytales and made an all girl harem.

I need this!

I always thought it'd make for a good comedic episode of a day from Duchess's perspective, including trying to be a rival to Apple despite being a fan of hers under that prickly personality.

Seeing her trying to deal with the cognitive dissonance of really admiring Apple and Raven but also viewing them as rivals seems like it'd make for a nice character-focused episode for Duchess.

Particularly if it intersects with and addressing that Justine is one of the few students in the school who is both a legitimate rival to Duchess in her area of expertise and one of the only people in the school who genuinely admires her.