Overwhelemed with all the blue Girls Ashley cleanses herself with male nipples

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ
casualvillain.com/Unsounded/world/index.php/Black_Tongues
youtube.com/watch?v=vSt6OezOAwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just when i think i have a good grasp of what is going on in this comic
we have pages like this

You act like you've never seen a secret entrance activated by making out with a statue of a fat lady before.

It's actually quite clever. Makes a nice thematic connection to why they tattoo their tongues. It also gives us more implying implications about the whole castration and devotion to titty bird thing. The whole cult seems kind of sexually charged around pymary science and that bird.

>vliegeng rider about to behead a baby
i'd buy the shit out of Crescian propaganda posters if Ashley put them in her shop

So, what would you call that thing that Bastion's wearing? It looks like a black robe but just the sleeves and hood parts. It's like someone went, "Y'know, I want to dress like an evil wizard, but I also want to show off my chest."

>castration
Huh? Didn't Rahm have a son?

He joined after his son's death. Apparently, it's not uncommon for members of the black tongues to only join up after some sort of personal tragedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

Dude, what are you talking about? He's stark naked.

Also, it is such a culturally taboo way to open the door, it almost guarantees no one will accidentally activate it and stumble in.

>The whole cult seems kind of sexually charged around pymary science and that bird.
Well, sure. You're pretty much only gonna get people who have a fetish for cutting edge illegal Pymary fuckery in the Black Tongues.

And that bird is pretty hot, for something that isn't human.

>It's like someone went, "Y'know, I want to this guy to dress like an evil wizard, but I also want him to be shirtless."

That'd be Ashley.

Unless somebody gets so fucking drunk they think the statue of Yerta is their Ex-GF.

Then you've got a drunken, heartbroken moron stumbling around the compound. Who, at least isn't Winalis.

I'm sure somebody has drunkenly made out with Fat Yerta before. You probably need the actual Black Tongue.

Or to kiss her particuarly skillfully,
in a way that a drunk couldn't.

I love that he asks the fucking goddess of the world "How's tricks" like she's a fucking prostitute. What an edgelord.

Black Tongues are Fedoras who live in a massive bubble of first material that cuts them off from the laws of the universe at large.
They're literally disconnected from reality.

requiring all members to be tongue tattooed and de-balled seems like it would be counterproductive to the whole "secrecy" deal. i mean sooner or later the authorities are bound to notice a pattern and legislate monthly mandatory tongue-and-ball-inspection days.

He's just making light of how ridiculous it is to have to snog a statue to enter his secret base.

The governments keep up with lax enforcement against the Black Tongues, but know that they are the ones driving all the major innovations in pymary, so have reasons to let them be as long as they don't do atrocious things publicly.

Rahm's wife didn't object to him getting castrated? And he got unmanned just to further his work on his stupid flying cart-thing?

Why do people keep talking about the genitals getting chopped off? I don't remember hearing anything about this.

And Black Tongues are probably really, really rare. The really, really tiny chance you got the one Black Tongue dumb enough to actually walk through a security checkpoint where they're checking tongues isn't really worth the extra time those security checks are going to take.

top kek

>Why do people keep talking about the genitals getting chopped off?
I don't think its come up in the comic proper yet but Ashley has talked about this a lot.

The wiki
casualvillain.com/Unsounded/world/index.php/Black_Tongues

Cresce doesn't have a huge problem with Black Tongues as long as they all stay in their little cages. In Alderode I imagine they're much more secretive what with their being secretive anti-Alderode shit going on.

>Then you've got a drunken, heartbroken moron stumbling around the compound. Who, at least isn't Winalis.

Fresh meat for research.

Oh. Huh. Today I learned something.

Bit confused, though.

>Initiates (who must be male) are required to cut off their own testicles and burn them. They must also get tattoos on their tongues. The Ilganyag require that nothing come before the furtherance of pymary and the human species
>Furtherance of the human species
>Remove reproductive organs

Well they don't mean literally like having babies. They mean by furthering technology and understanding of the universe. Less like cloning a perfect male specimen to preserve superior genes more about being the guys inventing cloning.

Okay, fine, but why prevent reproduction entirely?

Oh, ya know. Cultist reasons. Lady Ilganyag probably said "cut your nuts off" and they did.

Reminds me of the lucky lady in oblivion

>I told them to cut their nuts off and they actually did it, the absolute madmen!

She's dead, anyway, like all her wicked sort.

Maybe it has something to do with her razor nipples.

Fuck off Duane.

Ewww:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSt6OezOAwg

Well nothing's to say they can't have children before going Edward Scissorhands on their sack.

Everything about the setting is said outside the story.
You gotta do your homework if you want to understand things son.

>Bastion will live 250 years
>around 150-200 of them with no balls
It's like getting a tattoo at 16 but worse. Granted I dont think Bastion will live to see the end of the main story, but it's funny to imagine him after his edgy first 100 teenage years are over and toturing children and their dads isnt as fun.

What the fuck is he even wearing

Can you still get it up without balls?

Bastion probably has his balls on ice somewhere so he can reconnect them anytime he feels like it

Historically castration has been used to keep people with power from forming dynastys. See the chinese bueracracy in the early han period. You don't want black tongues keeping their secret achievements in the family. Shit would turn into Naruto style 'secret techniques' in a heartbeat. With no balls and no kids it's easier to share any discoveries you do make.

nothin' at all
It's an illusion, his shadow travel no jutsu can only carry his own flesh and his Black Tongue torc

It's a dumb illusion. Is this the male equivalent of chainmail bikinis?

Narutomind

Yep.
The harem guards in the old persian and Saracen empires were castrated to prevent them from fucking the harem girls and all it did was make it easier for Abdul to fuck your hundred wifes and not get caught. Literally helping a black guy cuckold you.
Idiot mudslimes.

But you could still have kids THEN join and teach your kid everything you learn making them a black tongue by proxy.

Are you new or did you just not know that Aldishmen have a sense for flare and drama?

At least that way they weren't stuck with a pile of potentially illegitimate heirs mucking up their genetic legacy.

Do you have some kind of problem with chainmail bikinis?

It's a silly outfit. Aldish faggotry does not excuse it's silliness.

Your gods are dead.

For some reason up until this very point in my life I thought castration implied they lopped the dong off, too. Huh.

It sometimes does. There are many methods. Dick cutting can lead to complications though.

It's supposed to be. Bastion is a man that walks around naked and probably fucks old ladies. He's a weirdo. You don't see ordinary people walking around in that shit cause they're normal. It's fucking in character is what it I'm saying.

>tfw you joined the Black Tongues for limitless knowledge and learning but all you got were cold sores

So you admit it's a silly looking outfit.

You must be the densest motherfucker in the world.

Thats comedy gold. I can only hope that Duane will bring it up in one of their convos
>whats up with mandatory castration?
>I was in a bad mood once and then it was kinda unfair to the first guys to cancel it

Yes, but it's silly for a reason. It's got nothing to do with Ashley just wanting to draw shirtless attractive dudes.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you that's entirely what it is. It just also makes sense in-universe. Quit throwing a fit.

Cutting the dick off has a higher chance of leading to infection. Not to mention if you dont keep the wound clear the skin will heal over the urethra and every time you want to piss you need to poke a new hole in your dick. Like wolverine popping his claws but with your penis hole and a knife.

And you are taking this far too seriously. It's a silly looking character design, the reasons don't matter.

>the reasons don't matter.
I'm telling you that they do.

It's 10am and I didn't need this piece of knowledge right now.

>At least that way they weren't stuck with a pile of potentially illegitimate heirs mucking up their genetic legacy.
After muhammad the false prophet the culture of the old Arabian empires changed. All nobility were levelled off and called princes except for the sheikh. All princes, including the sultans children, were supposed to be considered equal and rise to command based on merit and skill. Having a bunch of mulatto kids running around shouldn't have really mattered so long as they prayed five times a day and could swing a sword on horseback.
But of course hypocrisy finds quick purchase in the court of kings.

Thank you for that unnecessarily detailed and unsolicited elaboration on my statement

My face has achieved levels of painful grimacing I wasn't even aware were possible. Thanks.

>It's a silly looking character design, the reasons don't matter.

Why wouldn't they? This is a story, not a standalone image.

Man you guys get so defensive over nothing

Sorry dude. I thought this thread was for talking about Unsounded.

Don't say something dumb and then act surprised when people ask why you said the dumb thing.

Sometimes I wonder if the people in unsounded threads are genuinely autistic and just feel the overwhelming urge to babble on about the bits of trivia they know that no one asked for. What about this comic attracts such people? Is ti all the setting info you have to piece together from other sources? Does that just appeal to the deranged?

>wow this guy looks like a fruitcake, a real stupidhead
>well he's a long-lived eccentric from an already theatrical culture so it makes sense in context
>woooow back the fuck off, I didn't ask for your life story

That is the worst thing I've read in a while.

It does make sense, but it still doesn't stop him from looking like a fruitcake stupidhead.

Your complaints are retarded. Shut up.

Why the fuck would he walk across the city to get to the entrance when he has a magic teleporter? In fact why doesn't he just teleport right into the black tongue headquarters in the first place?

It's not a complaint, it's a statement. It looks silly, that amuses me.

Is this what this was all about? Did you assume I was insulting your favorite comic?

He's a bit of both, but that's kinda what happens when a guy with a 250-year lifespan watches close family die of unpleasant illness at a young and impressionable age.

because he can't carry anything with him, also the black tongue headquarters is inside a First Material bubble specifically so it's immune to Pyramic attacks and/or movement.

>Why the fuck would he walk across the city to get to the entrance when he has a magic teleporter?
Some people just happen to enjoy walking, user.

>In fact why doesn't he just teleport right into the black tongue headquarters in the first place?
Considering that this is a secret base of a secret society of amoral wizards, it wouldn't surprise me if they had protections against entry through means other than the ones that they specifically put up.

Because he likes frenching holy sculptures. Makes him feel scandalous.

He starts wearing barechested hoodie sleeves?
Damn, turning to a life of prostitution might've been an overreaction.

>He starts wearing barechested hoodie sleeves?
There's no telling when your life may end, so you ought to spend what time you do have being as FABULOUS as possible.

The Ilganyag headquarters are built inside a massive geode of First Material, so no teleporting in or out.
It's also probably better to pop up out in the docks and walk in rather than risk having someone notice the spell zipping him straight to the entrance visually or on the (presumably) monitored inner city khert network.

So, you don't have to french the fucking statue every time right?
I feel like some of the older dudes might give her a more discrete kiss on the hand or belly.

Quigley should take a page from Bastion and get a pair of hotpants or something

not to mention unsanitary. Lord knows where Bastion's mouth has been recently

>So, you don't have to french the fucking statue every time right?
>So, you don't have to french the fucking statue every time right?

Implying Bastion is going above and beyond the minimum out of sheer statue-smooching desire.

Can Alds even get a tan? If yes, I could understand Bastions fashion sense: he's just trying to get enough vitamin D and look good at the same time.

God damn I find Bastion obnoxious.

Where are the dead children and mutilation? This comic is losing it's touch.

Didn't Starfish say something about it back when he was talking about Cutter being a blacktongue? Right before Sette decided to help him qualify for entry into their little club as well?

Funny you posted Murkoff. Dudes grumbling about this guy's shirt gives me flashbacks to all the insecurity over Murkoff. Men are such fragile snowflakes.