"Abuhbuhbuh abuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuh, abuhbuh!"

>"Abuhbuhbuh abuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuh, abuhbuh!"

Wow, I mean just wow. How in the holy heck did they ever allow such vile and hateful filth on children's television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kB5MX_41CG0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a different time.

That's no excuse. As a concerned parent, I may have to write a letter to the CEO of Cartoon Network.

>Mr Cowardly Dog, do you have anything to say for yourself?

>"Ah-hah ha ha ha ha ha-yyy...?"

"stop fuckin' me..."

"I..I give you my consent"..."oh thats okay then"

STUPID DOG YOU'RE MAKING ME GAY

Oh fuck you, user. Courage the Cowardly Dog is the single best Horror/Comedy ever made. Then again, I watched Fantastic Planet when I was six years old.

I miss Courage. I've always liked cowardly heroes who buckle up and save the day despite being scared shitless all the way through.

Are you fucking illiterate?? He said "Ahbuhbuhbuh buhbuh buh!" fuck! Why is the education system so poor??! Jesus Christ!!!

So in the happy plums episode, why did the cannonballs turn the rat super and then to a baby?

Vinegar.

don't worry op, he was only specifically referring to YOUR mother

No, see, you're meant to take his word seriously, but not literally.

Huehue detected. That doesn't sound nearly as lewd in English as it does in the Portuguese dub.

I thought the cannonball turned Rat into a super rat and the happy plums turned him into a baby.

So where can you find TVrips of Courage episodes anyways?

>WE DON'T WANT ANY JEWS

Holy shit...

>>"Ah-hah ha ha ha ha ha-yyy...?"
Holy fucking kek

>WE DONT WANT ANY NIGGERS

Dude Eustuce...

Courage was truly ahead of his time

>transforms into hotdog
>transforms into KKK member
>transforms into giant squid
>*whining noise

was Raimi a producer?

The great eggplant says...

All these years later and I can still hear that laugh in my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=kB5MX_41CG0

The despair cannonballs made him into a monster because I dunno. The happy plums ones made him into a child because he presumably didn't have any affection as one which is why he was so cold towards Dr. Zalost?

I dunno man, it's an episode about a guy shooting cannonballs full of emotions at people with his rat sidekick while a talking dog tries to stop them. Why are you making me read into this?