Why do you think Pepe is the longest living meme?

Why do you think Pepe is the longest living meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QM0VyoVsCYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UMM ... you do know that frog is a nazi racist symbol right????

Come on, you can make better bait than that

Because of how diverse he is. You have Feels Good Pepe, Feels Bad Pepe, Smug Pepe, Poopoo Pepe, Nazi Pepe..

Pepes are like Pokemon
>Gotta catch em all

He is not wrong though. Everyone associates Pepe with Sup Forums now.

But isn't Milhouse the longest-lived meme?

Because redditors refuse to stop spamming it everywhere.

Easiest way to spot cross-board posters

American politics?

>Why do you think Pepe is the longest living meme
>

>Pingus
>Alive outside of YTP's which are also dead memes.

Pepe is fairly new. What amazes me is how Spurdo has completely eclipsed the Pedobear.

In retrospect it makes sense because you're going to be calling someone a newfag more then you're going to be calling someone a pedophile.

Hey, it's the funny frog I always see on /r/The_Donald!

Because it sounds like peepee! LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=QM0VyoVsCYg

Well the whole thing with Pedobear is that loli used to be more common on Sup Forums. That's the whole reason we had a mascot for pedophiles.

This is so fucking cringy oh my god it's a fucking toad

Irony is the language of millennial. Everything we do and say is ironic

>Pedobear
>Spurdo
>Gondola
If we're counting evolution, I think these guys together are easily the longest lived meme. Someone in a thread a while back pointed out their commonly depicted traits also mirror id, ego and superego in that order. And this appears to have happened without any conscious intent. Truly a transcendent meme.

Because shitposters refuse to let it die, even though Pepe has gotten old.

>tfw no one will ever write articles how wojak is a white supremacist hate symbol

Because when it was near-death facebook adopted it and all the kiddies on Sup Forums and Sup Forums took him back.

Sometimes I dream of Hiroshimoot and his Japanese lack of morality saving Sup Forums by reinstating /l/. I can almost hear the wailing and thrashing of the normalfags and moralfags, powerless to stop people liking what they don't like, and it is good.

Fuck that'd be amazing. Someone should convince him to do.

Redditors.

Hell, he's already proven far more degenerate than moot by allowing /trash/, which is essentially another /fur/ but without the part where everyone got banned. Why not go all the way?

there should be some older Sup Forums memes that still are alive

This. The versatility of his form has led to his longevity.

We are entering a post ironic era where the first level of irony is accepted as the genuine narrative. Look at what happened to vaperwave, which was founded on ironic critique of materialism only to become a marketable celebration of the very things it parodied. The same thing will happen with every popular ironic movement, and will usher in a new dynamic era of society.

Sup Forums itself is the longest living meme.

Because this place finds new ways to breathe new life to it. Making the clueless mainstream media think its a nazi symbol just made sure its going to stay relevant for the next 4-5 years.

But he isn't.
Also not Sup Forums

>Pepe
>Not Sup Forums
Are you stupid?

>pretending this is a boys club thread

>western cartoon board
>posts character from western cartoon
>not Sup Forums
get tha fuck outta here

Not the fault of Pepe that he evolved into the avatar of a Egyptian Chaos God.

You would have to be extremely new to the internet to think that. As expected of redditfrog posters.

Fuck off kid

Not American here. Why is the OK sign a symbol of support for Trump?

That's Sup Forums falseflagging mainstream media to make them beleive it mean White Power,sadly some of them took the bait.When are they goingto fire all the old fucks and replace them with more tech-savy journalist that can recognize Sup Forums shitposting ,it's becoming SAD TM

Don't worry, Macron is suing Hiro so Sup Forums will pay.

Isnt this the facebook frog Ive seen posted on the_donald?

Newfags

>implying anyone can recognize Sup Forums shitposting at all

Hiro's favorite meme is Pedobear

pepe is as Sup Forums as Momiji Inubashiri is /jp/. only difference is /jp/ can look past the Sup Forums nonsense

go home millhouse
you'll never be a meme

Sup Forums was ironic back in the Trayvon Martin days, but now the old guard left to Sup Forums and /his/, and the entire population is newfags and the_don immigrants who spread like a disease and essentially turned frog posting from r9k to something even more cancerous. You know a meme is shit when it's being slathered on the front page of r*ddit

>Someone in a thread a while back pointed out their commonly depicted traits also mirror id, ego and superego in that order.
Well shit. Never thought of it that way. Time to get that degree in meme psychology, like I always said I would.

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger
Mushroom, mushroom

>Implying it hasn't been overused to the point of cancer already

Grinman likes to grin.

Pepe is immortal.

His simple artstyle means he is also easy to edit, which leads to the mutation that keeps the meme fresh

He's labeled by the ADL, he's not going away for a long time.
You can thank HRC for that.

>Comics & Cartoons
>talk about the meme instead of the original comic