What's her ACTUAL fucking problem?

What's her ACTUAL fucking problem?

>You're a big Eternal

She only wants what she can't have. She's shown Deadpool way more love than Thanos.

She's JUST not that into him.

fuck of to pol, cuck

Thanos if full of himself and for all his talk about doing it for her throws a strop whenever he doesn't get what he wants.
For example when he was let out of the afterlife to reduce the amount of life in the universe he grabbed the Infinity Gantlet and set of to rule the universe forgetting about his promise to half the amount of life in it until he was reminded by someone else. After this Death declared an interest in the Silver Surfer so he took the Surfer to Deaths realm and was told that it was an acceptable offering but since Death didn't come to see him herself he helped Surfer escape.
Girls got no time for someone that self centred.

What does Deadpool have that Thanos don't

Actual inmortality

Thanos is basically a bullied nerd who got roided up and now expects the hot goth chick to blow him. It's sad.

Immortal Man said hi

I mean, have you seen Thanos lately? He's not exactly a prize. Look at his wardrobe, he honestly thinks blue and yellow go with purple skin.

From what I remember his voice is described as screechy and annoying too

And that Marv from Sin City chin of his. He's a fucking mess.

At least Thanos isn't a virgin like Marv was until he got used.

Bad writing.

The problem is that Thanos is always fucking up things.

At one point he wants to kill the whole universe to impress her, she doesn't like it because without life there is no more death and he gets pissy about it.

Also when Thanos grows to powerful even she is so beneath them that she can't talk to him anymore.

Thanos fucks everything up.

So as I understand it Thanos is some kind of semi-concept kinda-but-not-sorta in the Celestial tier. How and when did he become that way? At birth? At one of his many rebirths? Does the Marvel universe just make you god-ish when it decides you're important enough? Someone please

Death likes pretty boipussies like Deadpool, not big Barney-purple baras.

Not even then

>literally calling himself a special snowflake

This is why he can't get laid.

He wants her to be his trophy wife, not an actual lover.

Greentext, using "literally" and thinking a buzzword is an argument. Why?

Yeah that really doesn't answer anything bud.

Yea but he's a nerd

Im reading these pages and she just seems flaky as fuck?
Like she want the attention, but not the burden of being in a relationship. She wants to be loved under her terms and seemingly unwilling to meet Thanos half-way.

I assume it's mostly just bad writing and there's no actual reason for her being like that.

I see no reason not to do any of those things.

Besides, "special snowflake" isn't a buzzword, it can only be used in so many contexts

his dick is bumpy with tumors

>your love is bondage
Well, there's your problem. Lady Death thinks BDSM is too much for her. You should drop the fetish or look for someone who likes it, Thanos.

Thanos?

Well he's an Eternal with Deviant genes and that alone makes him pretty powerful. The Eternals also have powers of their own.

Also at some point Death gives him a strength and power boost so he's pretty OP but still defeatable

My preferred interpretation of her is that she feels "love" for all beings who can die but as very few form any sort of relationship with her while alive individuals like Deadpool and Thanos get most of her attention however I don't believe that the comics reflect this unless you ignore parts that disagree.
Don't forget she needs to make time for everyone who will die.

It's better if you read the stories, basically she has plans but Thanos fucks them up while trying to impress her and he always fucks with the cosmic balance for selfish reasons.

But she does love him, Starlin confirmed it, but Thanos is always fucking things up.

Well the moments that Thanos is dead, they both always seem happy.

Wow... This is a clear example of Sup Forums crying about nothing.

dead of the endless is cuter.

And then the honeymoon period ends, and she kicks him back to life because he's a fucking man child sperg.

Thanos a pawn, death needs a villain someone so bad that he could kill half the universe.

There are two kinds of people in the universe: those who dance and those who do not. Thanos just needs to find a woman who is pathetic. Like him.

He's an idiot; she has ll the death in the Universe, anytime she wants. It's like he's offering her a newspaper, or a worn-out shoe.

She's so goddamn adorable here.

Isn't death a fucking concept? you can't love it, it's not healthy.

>He wants her to be his trophy wife, not an actual lover.
Yeah, it is pretty obvious that Thanos is infatuated with her in the manner of a stalker. He loves her but he doesn't understand her, so he offered gifts that she doesn't want and don't understand why she isn't happy. He is ignorant of HOW to please her. And he also doesn't understand her personality.

It is pretty hard to love someone authentically if you know so little about your heart's desire.

He literally bran around naked killing an entire planet of people cause he was kicked out of the realm of the dead.

I don't like the idea that Death is equally attracted to Thanos. The whole point is that as powerful as he is, he'll never have her attention.

>I don't like the idea that Death is equally attracted to Thanos. The whole point is that as powerful as he is, he'll never have her attention.
She basically uses him as her Herald, but as others have already mentioned his is really, really bad at following orders. Thnos loves her but he is a horrible lover.

A much larger fanbase and fanboy writers who can do just about anything they want with the character.

>triggered beyond the sight of god
Hempbarrassing

Starlin's Thanosboner is self-defeating.

>wants death throughout the universe
>Thanos brings her endless death
>"no but I need life tho"
>NTRs him with an immortal asshole

Like any woman, she doesn't know what she wants.

Thread

He eats ass

To be fair, if the grim reaper existed, and she was a chick, she'd probably be very charismatic in the worst way possible

Loli death is cute! CUTE!

>To be fair, if the grim reaper existed, and she was a chick, she'd probably be very charismatic in the worst way possible
The Reaper sits in an unusual position in Western culture. There was clearly some old attempts to link Reaper to Satan, but it just doesn't work thematically. And so the alternate view that Death doesn't kill anyone became more popular. That no one died because of Death, they die because of something else. Death is just who they meet after they die.

Maybe Death is just a shitty person. Being a cosmic abstract doesn't mean you have to be a decent person as well.

Lol at virgins who can't understand women have no obligation to be physically or emotionally attracted to you no matter how many universes you blow up.

but Thanos is no virgin. He literally impregnated multiple women and set onto kill his childs for whatever stupid reason.

Also I'm pretty sure he's fuckbuddies with Adam.