STEVEN IS FINALLY GOING TO HOMEWORLD WITH LARS OF ALL PEOPLE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

STEVEN IS FINALLY GOING TO HOMEWORLD WITH LARS OF ALL PEOPLE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0pcChyV6o4
mega.nz/#F!U2hASDDT!9A4SAlj_Vx45XDe-M91xYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SU: flip goes to homeworld
SV: flip goes to Mewni
Earth-Prime: Shadman goes to the US

we were cheated

Update to the mega when?

MOST POWERFUL RACE.

When is next episode?

Most likely 1 or 3 months away.

Can I get the mega link?

he better not come back

>Steven and Lars spend the entire bomb on homeworld
>They befriend a gem who takes them home
>30 years have passed since he left and everyone moved on
>Connie is dating jeff now

That would be so fucked up and I would enjoy every minute of it.

>Greg is dead

NOOOOOOOOOO

It's like they're actively trying to make the show as shitty as possible

>WITH LARS OF ALL PEOPLE

Maybe they are going to redeem Lars? The dude is the most hated character in the show and needs to man up.

How?

>time to finally show homeworld, the thing we've been building up since chapter 1
>DUDE LETS TAKE FUCKING LARS ALONG MAYBE PEOPLE WILL START LIKING HIM THAT WAY
Literal retardation

Let's be real, no one can top Ronaldo.

He stays a little bitch throughout the next arc, but then mans up and saves Steven's life at the last minute, probably though the use of cooking.

And then Sadie will either love Lars, or be all "you made a mistake and I realize that you're not meant for me, so we're breaking up and I'm dating Ronaldo now," thus putting a sour note on any of Lars's development.

>redeem Lars
He's not doing anything wrong, why does everyone need to be Steven's best fucking friend?

Really wish pic related would be the all-power patriarch of Homeworld

I feel like I'm being punished by the creators themselfs for liking this show. Like they would activly undermine everything they created.

bump

Hopefully Lars manages to finally step up in a way

like backstab a high ranking gem only to be immediately REKT by another gem soldier but his actions do make a critical difference

youtube.com/watch?v=v0pcChyV6o4

Seriously how the fuck do you beat Aquamarine even if you shot a nuclear warfare at her she could just freeze it then throw it back at you. Shes inorganic meaning poison nor bacteria will affect her, and I doubt her light body is affected by chemistry so she is basically unstoppable.

Snipe her

Stealth takedown with one of those destabilizers

Use her cockiness to your advantage to take her offguard

Trap her

If the laser can be reflected then use a mirror

Grab her and shake her until she grants you a wish.

FUCKING HERETIIIIIIICS

Remove Steven and he is still an all around loser who loses his spaghetti around chill kids. The show has done nothing to make him redeemable. And any lesson he may have learn he instantly drops.

I mean really, hes a 15/16 year old who gets his kicks being a jerk to what is perceived by most people to be a 10 year old.

>Connie is an old hag now

PASS

Everyone of his episodes is about learning he's an even bigger asshole than you last thought
He's gonna do something bad before they leave

Oh well that helps pin it down

There seems to no limit to what she can control via telekinetic wand. If she wanted to she could make the gems explode.

She'd look like her mother, faggot

She has to activate it first and she doesn't have crazy ass reaction time to stop it unless maybe she was aware it was going to happening or something

stealth doesn't matter if she doesn't know she is about to get taken down since those destabilizer things seem to fuck up gems in general

If reflect works she just fucks herself over

trapping depends on where she is trapped in

Circle of salt.

I think I figured it out.

It's Lars because Steven is going to possess him while imprisoned and use him to escape. No one would suspect a mere human would be able to do anything, and they lampshaded the possession with "if only I could use my mind to contact him".

Lars' head is about Steven possessing him again.

There's no general and no one's posting links to the new episodes

Nab that wand when she lets her guard down.

Next time we see he those misfit gems from the zoo, Steven and Lars are going to play football with he wand.

Shadman is been on the US for a while now

>Lars and Steven are going to fuse
>their would be Stars
>All this happens while they're in space

>Thought Lars was going to fuck up the ship and save the day
>Get a little disappointed
>Look at the next four episode titles
>Realize he's gonna fuck up a lot more

This is it, boys. This is what we were waiting for.

>not Amethyst because she's not a homeworld gem and can finally see what her races home planet is
>not Greg so he gets to see where his dead wife came from
>not lapis or peridot just because

Are you retarded? Peridot or Lapis could easily disarm her with their powers even while stunned. She's just a weak girl with a powerful tool that can be easily taken from her.

Also,

>"shot a nuclear warfare at her"

Are you 8 years old

What's with all the Lars hate? He's the best person who could possibly stick around. Wimpy character who's secretly a badass trope is the best trope.

Black hole. Then again, black holes are the answer to most power level questions.

>He doesn't shoot nuclear warfares at his problems.
faggot

The problem is that he's not secretly a badass. On multiple occasions, including in that last episode, he's had the chance to man up and save the day, and he runs away every single time.

I hope he gets really angry about some of the operations that are going on there and deliberately sabotages everything, and they're forced to escape homeworld as quickly as possible.

And we only have to wait a month to see it happen

this is why the bomb structure is such aids because then you don't see anything for months afterwards

i mean it's less bad the other times because it doesn't leave on such a cliffhanger but fucking hell

>he is still an all around loser who loses his spaghetti around chill kids

He's a pretty good chef.

h-ho-hohooly shit guys

those were.... good episodes. all of them. like they had the townie stuff and the characters thought everything would be status quo but then shitttt

and goddamn like finally they're threatening to kill some humans and they're danger and action and consequences

this is so refreshing holy shit shit shit. even aqua's design didn't bother me that much during everything s-she's kind of cute aside from her hair

is this the revival of the show? FUCK

It was certainly a hike in quality. I got the same shivers at the ending that I did toward the season 1 finale.

Mega?

When is Lars gonna fucking cream in her donut?

Your reddit spacing is distracting

>Diamons succesfuly reactivated the Cluster
>no Earth to come back to

What is this reddit spacing shit I've been seeing thrown around here? Are you talking about putting spaces between sentences

like this? Because that's been a thing here for years.

yep

I genuinely feel bad about how much I shit on the show during the hiatus. I forgot that even though it had a serious lull it was still redeemable. No jumping the shark yet.

As long as they're good about consistency and airing schedule I'll be so happy. I loved this show and really didn't want it to end in that shit era.

>Oh noes she and her wand are soooo unbeatable
Why does no gem that i strong enough to punch through rock just grab some gravel and use it as shot? Or do a tableflip like OPM, get a boulder out of the ground throw it in her line of sight and charge behind it so you catch her by surprisewhen she moes the projectile away.
Get creative it s not that hard

Yeah, season 2-4 were certainly lackluster, even if I didn't realize it at the time. I don't think it's any one person's fault (I hear a lot of Zuke blaming), I think they just never prepared for being renewed for more than 2-3 seasons and had to fill in the gap somehow.

She can control multiple things user, and she is a no nonsense fighter, she tried to fling Pearl into space when they fought.

I was also caught off guard by how good these four episodes were, especially given how the show has been a downhill mess since the Cluster was resolved.

I figured Topaz would just be an off-brand Jasper, but there's a good dynamic going with Topaz just being the directed brawn and Aquamarine being a sadistic controlling little shit.

Bringing back the listed names from Marble Madness was also something I wouldn't have expected in a million years - do you think they actually planned for that at the time? I'm kinda impressed.

The art quality is still pretty poor with plenty of overly big heads, but the designs of the two new gems aren't so bad when they're animated.

Let's hope they can keep it up. When's the next bomb?

So when's the next bomb? How long we gotta wait?

Someone might have pointed this out already, but Connie's costume from Doug Out looks like a reference to Kenji Murasame. He's from Tetsujin-28 but the crew probably got him from Giant Robo because that is a seriously kickass anime.

Also
>'Baked alaska?'
>Lars kneeling on the floor staring nervously at the oven
The crew's been watching Great British Bake Off.

>Bringing back the listed names from Marble Madness was also something I wouldn't have expected in a million years - do you think they actually planned for that at the time? I'm kinda impressed.

I honestly just thought they got the names from his phone contacts or something. Kinda shocked they went that far back.

The fact that we are "redeeming" a townie is proof alone that this show has failed

The way every other villain in this show has been defeated

random power spikes

A month

So who was he saying "I love you" to

>Peridot

mega.nz/#F!U2hASDDT!9A4SAlj_Vx45XDe-M91xYA

I for one welcome our new Gem Emperor.

>Lars gets to Gem Homeworld
>woos all the gem ladies
>becomes the king of the new gem-human race

It was carmen sandiego. Connie's undercover name was literally a play on carmen sandiego.

>but Connie's costume from Doug Out looks like a reference to Kenji Murasame.
Well, they did just make that Ronaldo artpiece where he's dressed like shotaro standing on the temple, so...

Makes me think a lot of the filler episodes were added in because they weren't expecting to be confirmed for so many seasons and they had to space out the plot-important episodes.

Even Dug Out and The Good Lars were pretty solid. It really helps when they add a small bit of plot-related build up to the filler eps - I'm sure previous episodes like Tiger Philanthropist would have been better received if they had ended with Topaz's shadow or some mention that people were going missing.

Onion

I know it's already canon that Steven can't feel romantic feelings for Connie because of her age, but him pussying out to the extent that he can't even remember to fuse has to destroy any chance of them being a thing.

Also the whole "Connie is 4 years away from college" thing

fug

Why can't steven feel romantic feelings for someone who's only a year younger than him?

Because while Connie is 12 3/4, Steven is still mentally and physically seven years old

The birthday episode where he stretches himself to be older, she's all over him and he's blushing and sweaty and nervous.

When he regresses back to his normal age she does the same thing and he's just looking at her confused. They've actually got it dead on if you look at child development through the years, he's not at the point where he can feel romantic or sexual feelings. It's platonic only, his brain isn't developed enough to create those emotions

Because that user is an autist who can't into human emotions.

>Lars spergs out in-front of the Diamonds and ruins Aquamarine's moment with them
>Lars teaches the Zoomans anger, hate, and frustration
>Steven possesses Lars and beats the shit out of Aquamarine humiliating her in front of the Diamonds

High speed projectiles. Or a laser.

Yeah for once the villains were actually posed as a threat with Aquamarine being one the strongest homeworld soldiers to come out of the series so far. I'm guessing Yellow and Blue Diamond finally got their shit together and sent their best gems out.

I think it's bs that she can control alexandrite. The whole first half of that ep I was expecting it to be resolved with alexandrite forming and basically stomping on aquamarine, so when she froze her I was like "o-oh..."

these were really good episodes, steven is a madman. The way they set up his need to reconcile his relationship with his mother through discovering his "destiny" in the first episode, and having the big payoff four episodes later, was great writing.

when are we going to translate pic related

hello people who like that obscure thing I also like while also liking SU

What fusion would look like Tetsujin? I'm going with Garnet (fists and she makes yuge fusions) + Pearl (nose and knight helmet motif) + Peridot (robots). Even though it's never happening. And steven or connie dresses like shotaro because shotaro a fucking cute and rides in Tetsugem's hand.

>Lars teaches the Zoomans anger, hate, and frustration
Actually this, this would be a great justification for bringing Lars along. He's the perfect human to teach the Zoomans how to be assholes.

Though I half-expect the show to not even cover Homeworld. Just have the episodes take place on the ship's prison, the Zoo, and maybe some stop-off planets. This show has no problem blue-balling us.

Steven biggest flaw is that he doubts himself too much about his weakness. If he learnt to believe himself more he would be a lot better as the show theme of getting stronger comes into focus.

>Lars singlehandedly turns the Zoomans into angsty depressed bitchy assholes

Yeah I could see this

The fact they put Steven into an eternal childhood and prevent him from progressing as an person is terrible fucking idea from a writing standpoint

Aqua is a high tier gem so this confirms there are single gems that can assrape Alexandrite with no effort in the Gempire.

the answer is obvious of course

>Steven biggest flaw is that he doubts himself too much about his weakness.

I think the point of these episodes was to show that his weakness actually lies in his insecurity about his mother - he's caught between understanding her as a war criminal and this caring person who sacrificed herself so that he could exist. This notion of a "destiny" he's come up with is a transparent coping mechanism - a way to reconcile the tension by establishing his relationship with his mother as one of inheriting her mission.

That scene in Lion 4 where he's like "this is all just a bunch of Mom's garbage" is brilliant because it's made really obvious that he's using "garbage" as a metaphor for himself and the broader situation. I don't know, I'm just really glad they're digging into everything they set up in Storm in the Room.

I'm a little disappointed steven and connie didn't fuse and kick everyone's ass on the ship though. I wonder if Steven's shield can deflect Aquamarine's wand?

>Next arc in a pic

Oddly enough, Steven actually looked a little taller and more mature in a long time.

yeah, these episodes made me wonder if there's any logic determining whether a gem is small and has unique powers (sapphire, lapis, aquamarine) or is large and has brute strength (amethysts, quartzes, topazes) on the basis of their real-world counterparts.

"When did you get so mature?"
"Some point between figuring out how to summon my shield and learning my mom was a war criminal"

People would had bitched in Stevonnie kicked everyone's ass. They could have come up for a better reason why Steven and Connie couldn't fuse other than Steven getting all doubtful on himself again realizing he screwed up.

I wonder if Peridot will be affected by this, seeing how she filed the report ages ago.