>worse CGI than JUSTice Lague
>worse cuts and mess than Transformers
>Worse world/Universe building than The Mummy
>no balls to finish it for good, ends with another gate
>a stuntman died and stunt woman lost arm and half of face for this garbage
It makes everything else great.
No other movie is as bad as this shit.

Im tempted to watch it but I've only seen up to number 4 or 5 I think

Is that new Guillermo del Toro movie good or did it suck?

People seem to like it but it seems to be just as forgettable as Crimson Peak.

I know it's Sup Forums, but holy shit this movie was awful.

>shits on it's own lore
what? these had a lore? I agree though, it was pretty bad but nowhere near as bad as this

doesn't matter, it ignores everything after RE3
they literally kill every other character offscreen during intro speach/showcase
it's absolutley awful to watch too, cuts every few seconds, total chaos

fuck you, i liked it. the first half more so when the main kid was dealing with guilt and stress and that scene where he cries on the girl's shoulder. then the scene of her at the end was kino.

valerian had at least okay CGI and was watchable, no jumpcuts

>all those cool ayys
>that comfy cgi
>that fucking atrocious cast
I WANT to love this piece of shit. The casting director should be publicly executed.

>del Taco
>good
great production design on his movies but he's not as good a story teller as he thinks is

I thought it was fine, movie became worse when the friend became the killer but it didn't undo everything else up to that point.

Worst movie I saw this year was probably Alien Covenant.

NO NOOO! THER IS NO MOVIE YAGSPAROOO CAN SAVE!

last jedi
justice league
thor 3
wonder woman
GotG2

This piece of shit

TLJ

His visuals are superb though.

I love these threads. It let's me know which movies are actually good.

Its actually a pretty good flick with genuine characters and lots of weird fetish shit

fpbp

>Watson
>Hanks
Wow what an exciting main cast.

yeah dude you'd better run out to see the Last Jedi and Justice League

Of the movies that I've seen Justice League was the worst, followed by The Dark Tower

I did. Admittedly Justice League was trash.

Fpbp

Why didn't you like it OP?

The faggots who made this movie went to my school. Long story short I can confirm they are faggots and I probably am too.

If we're sticking to actual theatrical releases then this was mine. If anything is in play then one of like 30 Amazon Prime exclusive horror movies shot with a cell phone.

Can confirm. My girlfriend loves to marathon these things once a year and even watching them back-to-back it feels like you missed an entire movie because Anderson can't keep his shit straight.

Flatliners

Good god this was fucking terrible

If you can believe it, there's a whole bunch of internet nerds who think the whole series is secretly an avant-garde masterpiece. I got about two thirds through it and I felt like I had been in front row of a Metallica concert.

He needs to adapt more books, his original stuff is lacking

I like those didgets

Not only did you post a fucking anime, but you posted something that isn't even a movie. What a dumbass

dark tower for me what a mess and people where hyping it up defending the casting choice it could have been any one they still fucked that would be franchise.

i thought it was pretty good, but i could see how some people might think it's boring and too long. it's kinda slow at times, but it's a "cute" story about genuine love and all that. cool music and production/design.
lots of people talk about how great michael shannon is in it but he's literally the same character from boardwalk empire.

Yeah this sucked. I liked the idea, even felt that it had enough potential to save it from the terrible acting, color-correction, everything stupid, but then that terrible ending. Never seen a movie self-destruct so quickly like this did with its ending.

That fat kid was so fucking annoying, Jesus Christ.

Can't argue with that.

The friend didn't 'become' the killer, he was already a psycho. If you look closely, he grabbed the fat guy's jacket and pulled him down onto the sword. Plus that weird shit with the deer in the beginning. He did it on purpose and acted like it was an accident.

I sat through this whole thing for Keira.

More like best, faggot.