Samurai Jack Season 5 Episode 8 Leaks

Link: imgur.com/a/rbln8

>one of the leaks is a picture of water

For god's sake.

they are autogenerated randomly for a app

Jack without outlined eyes still throws me off a bit.

So it looks like the Episode starts off with Jack and Ashi riding a camel-like creature in the desert. This already gives me Jack and Ikra vibes lol. They encounter a sandstorm, get lost, and end up in an abandoned city. There a deadly alien (one of the deadliest creatures of the galaxy) tries to hunt down Jack and Ashi. Based on the Episode description and leaks, looks like this Episode has Jack and Ashi working together, and this Episode was made to establish the relationship between Jack and Ashi.

>dat 4th image

>this Episode was made to establish the relationship between Jack and Ashi.

But they already have a relationship. Why waste an episode expanding on that?

That sounds likely, based on these screens.

Not sure what's going on there, myself.

It wasn't any ordinary water. It was Da Water.

Probably because Genndy intends to change the dynamic somehow. Just a guess based on, y'know, the episode summary.

>his hat is back

>that 4th image
>jack wearing a hat
Based Genndy really did bring ol' Jack back.

>change the dynamic somehow
uh-oh

J A S H I
A
S
H
I

I hope Ashi makes fun of his basket hat.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JASHI CONFIRMED

SUCK IT FAGGOTS

Muh niggas

>"an episode to strengthen their relationship"
>"WELL UH ITS CONFIRMED THEY ARE GONNA FUCK"

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

That's your autism impairing your ability to read facial expressions.

Okay, what's she doing here?

I Jack piggy-back carrying Ashi while she takes a nap or something?

Lmao they're not gonna fuck but maybe a hug and a kiss? :^)

Not just Jack and Ashi's facial expressions, but also how Ashi touches Jack/ hold him.

>He thinks Genndy is going to hamfist romance when theres only two episodes left

More likely to rub noses, autismo.

The Hug and a Kiss was foreshadowed so it is possible lol.

Swooce right outta here Shaggy, no one wants to deal with your shit today.

>hug & a kiss?
Definitely

Where did it come from? Did the Gods make that for him, too? I have questions!

>he didn't watch the previous seasons
His mother taught him how to make them.

>3 Episodes left.
>Ashi has her arms around Jack.
>Look at their facial expressions.

I am betting we are going to get one at the end of tomorrow's ep and Gendy will explore their relationship in depth on the last two and how decisive it becomes on the final confrontation between Jack and Aku.

don't pay attention to them shaggy, here have some scooby snacks

This is it
The episode that will SALT THE EARTH

PREPARE YOURSELVES

This thread is slowly becoming a game of "How many Shaggy images does Avatar-san have?" isn't it

Rub noses, hug & a kiss.

Seems Ashi got too tired from desert and Jack's carrying.
Just like my Korean Kartoons

Please let it be a nose rub. Dat shit'd be cute.

Jack can weave basket hats.

>fourth image
Oh boy. Oh boy.
POST YFW A HUG AND A KISS CONFIRMED

Then Jack corrects Ashi and gives her a proper hug and kiss.

>When Jashi gets confirmed

We're reaching levels of SMUG that shouldn't be possible.

I stopped salting my food all week to compensate.

You can't go through life posting pictures of yourself in lieu of normal communication, Shaggy.

Anyone get Jack and Ikra vibes from these leaks?

Holy shit, we're going to reach salt levels that shouldn't be humanly possible.
>daughterfufags
BTFO
>fujoshits
BTFO
>yurishits
BTFO
>waifufags
BTFO

IT'S HAPPENING

>Desert trip like the Ikra episode

FOOOLISH SAMURAI tease?

STOP
I CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

>tfw this episode determines who wins the war between romanticfags and platonicfags

>hug from behind
All daughter do this shit

Damn now I want Ashi to mess with Jack pretending to be Aku and gets surpirsed to see him overreact him to the point he draws his sword.

It's the camel and the desert shots, but yeah.

>Except Daughters aren't constantly sexualized.

my daughter does this shit daily
is it actually wrong?

I don't and I doubt normal people without Electra complexes do either.

Are they punching pic related?

Not just that, but there is a lot more foreshadowing of a relationship. I don't see where people get a "father/ daughter" vibe. Ashi already is Jack's best friend and they helped heal each other physically and mentally.

SOON

Is ashi going for a blowjob on this shot?

She will clean his sword, yes.

Ashi is a woman, not a "girl".
A woman doing this to a guy around the same age?
cmon man

Father carrying his tired daughter. Nice.

What, hugs you? No, it's not wrong unless she's hugging your cock or something.

50 years
599.9 months
18250 days

I want Ashi to rub my dick with her pillowy palm

>yes

Are you implying a parent and child can't help each other mentally and physically? Ashi has given Jack reason to live, which happens with a child to their parents in reality. Much like my mother who suffered from heavy depression in the late 90s. I was there for here, reminded her how much meaning to life she had.

It's not impossible.

>a small camel riding a big camel
What did they mean by this

>IT"S A DAUGHTER/AND FATHER RELATIONSHIP REEEE

Out of all these groups, daughterfags are by far the most dense motherfuckers.

It's not impossible, but come on. They've done a ton of romance foreshadowing. You don't have a daughter character make bedroom eyes at the MC, give tons of fanservice e.g. kneeling cleavage shot, etc. At least not in the West.

>Ashi wittnessing Deer showing affection to each other in Episode 3.
>"What did you expect? A hug and a kiss?" - Jack's subconscious.
>Ashi is constantly sexualized.
>Ashi is shown multiple times to be a grown woman.
>"I like your hair and dress." - says Jack awkwardly as Ashi is smitten by the compliment.
>Ashi loves Jack so much she defends Jack from an entire army and from her mother.
>She constantly has to be around Jack, when Jack was going alone in Episode 7 she was worried until she realized he was meditating.
>The new leaks show Ashi and Jack's nervous facial expressions.
>It is an entire Episode of Jack and Ashi working together.
>Ashi has her arms wrapped around Jack.
>The Episode description mentions *burgeoning relationship*.

Because some of us provide actual substance in our arguments instead of grasping for something that isn't the there?

I'll laugh when waifufags kill themselves when the ship doesn't happen. In fact, I just might make a huge collage centered around the arrogant shitposters who believed Jashi would be a thing.

yep, whoever hasn't gotten the memo yet is slow as fuck

Idk man, there is too much evidence that points to the other direction. No real evidence of a daughter/ father relationship, especially in the most recent Episodes.

>provide actual substance
Where?

Pupil/Mentorfags have produced evidence
Jashifags have produce evidence

Where's the daughter and father evidence?

This.

user.... All of that doesn't suggest a love relationship. Also, I keep seeing people mention that scene of the puffball asking Jack if he expected a hug and a kiss. Haven't you guys ever heard of a joke? I'm sure if you asked Genndy if with that small irrelevant comment that was only made as something comedic was something romantic, he'd look confused.

Also, what? Jack can't compliment people? Have you not seen any past seasons? It's in his nature. He's a nice person. Now, if the scene showed him blushing or something of the sort (likewise for Ashi) then that would be different.

The problem I have with Jashi shippers is that they never read between the lines.

The relationship between Jack and Ashi is very clear at this moment. It is a mix of student/ mentor and a romantic relationship, which makes a lot of sense.
> People got the daughter/ father vibes mainly from Episode 4 as it was like Jack was babysitting Ashi.
> Episode 5, Jack tells Ashi a bedtime story, but that is about it.

Holy fuck you're a faggot.
Daughter fags. Waifu fags.
You're all a bunch of fucking fags

Moralfags are DaughterFags naturally because they see Jack as an old man taking advantage of a Teenage.

>tfw jashi is going to happen

Where is that one autist who goes in every SJ thread and spergs out about jashi in all caps? I cannot wait to see that faggot utterly BTFO.

>Then Jack corrects Ashi and gives her a proper hug and dick.

ftfy

For me, that just gives the okay that it's not incest.

what app?

he's up above.

They're not related, how would it be incest.

Holy fuck you guys are getting dumber by the day.

There's already 0 proof it is incest desu.

Oh I know. Just something that strengthens it.

>tfw you will never be this retarded

post yfw daughterfags and jashi haters have a meltdown tomorrow

>Feelz > Reelz

Shipfags provide "evidence" that can easily be disproven as said.

Literally all of what we've seen suggests Ashi caring for Jack, but it doesn't imply that they're in love. At all.

Ashi has a mother who raised her and her sisters from birth as killing machines only designed for one purpose. They had no father figure who could guide them into the right path other than some demon they worshipped who they perceived to be their father (which is untrue considering that Aku doesn't even know about the Cult of Aku.) Once they set out to fulfill that purpose, they met their destiny, all except Ashi - who, unlike her sisters, shared an interest for nature and its smaller creatures. She also hates evil. This trait was more than likely inherited from Jack - her real father.

The scene where Jack and Ashi rested on the island in Episode 4 showed Ashi being conflicted with two voices in her head: her mother - who filled her head with lies on how Aku is the master in the world, and Jack (her father) - who told her that Aku was evil itself and that she should let go of her hate. Her parents are polar opposites from each other: one attempted to guide Ashi down an evil path, and other down a righteous one.

Also, don't get me started on the scene where Jack told Ashi a bed time story that his mother told him when he was a child. It was a nice and soothing story, one that made Ashi smile as she never experienced something like that in her life thanks to her mother.

Ashi was also able to see the Green Warrior like Jack. During Jack's battle with Scaramouch, the Green Warrior appeared in the distance and Scaramouch hadn't seen him. Now, I'm willing to admit when I'm probably nitpicking, and his reason could be it. But in all honesty, it's better than the "hug and a kiss? :D" tidbit anons mentioned before.

They've been obnoxious throughout.
Ready for multiple threads of sheer butthurt?