OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA XD

OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA XD
twitter.com/marvelvscapcom/status/860509421222350848

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yGZEO5oNtbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>character gets a worse voice in the sequel

Well it's not as if Capcom could afford Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel, so...

Does Rocket Raccoon ever fart in any of the movies?

>Groot
>Not Baby Groot
FR*CKIN' DROPPED

I don't think Raccoons fart. They expel what would be considered gas from their pores as a defense mechanism.

Greg Ellis?

He said he was doing VA work for this game but didn't say he was playing Rocket. So maybe someone new?

Meh voice aside, I like this
I want Cyclops though

Too bad, you're getting Medusa and you're gonna like it.

Will she be a clone of Millia Rage?

Why not both?
I'd actually like that team

Still I just want Cyclops

>Groot for no reason
>Bad voice change to make it more like the one from the movie
>Movie quote
That fucking movie was a mistake. I want the real Guardians back ;_;

Don't blame Marvel Studios and Gunn, blame Bendis and Marvel Entertainment who want to ride off their tail coats.

>#ShamelessPlug
>#MovieTieIn
At least they're being honest about it.

what do you mean? this is the real guardians

His voice sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=yGZEO5oNtbg

raccons are cute

Reminder the innocent times when we were excited for the movies, then Bendis came and drove the Guardians into the fucking ground?

>I am Groot

FUCKING MOVIE QUOTES! SYNERGY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!'

I wish all these contrarians in this board actually picked up a comic and read it before talking shit about the movies changing things.

>He's on top of Groot instead of being a midget armed to the teeth
fuck this shit
fuck yous stupid movies

In 3 or Infinite?

If you mean 3 then fuck off, just try to imagine Bill Mantlo's dialouge for Rocket in an American accent.

If you mean Infinite, yeah. Trevor Deval sucks as Rocket, he's just doing a bad impression of Cooper and my distaste for the cartoons in which he's been cast as Rocket isn't helping my bias.

Didn't Bendis write the book around the same time the film was announced to be in the planning stages?

Groot is a super, mong.

Trevor Devall

Aka Dukey from Johnny Test

>MCU vs Capcom.

Is there anything that won't be ruined by the tumor?

So Groot isn't his own character, but instead an assist character for Rocket. I guess I can live with that, but after seeing Swamp-Thing in Injustice 2, I really would have liked to play as Groot.

Wow he even said the same thing he did in the movie!

Also that VA sucks, at least the cockney accent VA dude put some effort.

Is this the same VA as the GotG cartoon?

@92107796
Man at least learn to do some decent editing, not giving you a (you) for low effort.

Yes if you look at the other trailers you will noticed they used the Marvel cartoon VAs for the game.

So if we get Star-Lord in this game it's going to be Will Friedle doing his most obnoxious voice.

>actually acknowledging he's a raccoon
Did pre-mcu comic Rocket do this?

I meant in Infinite, the old voice in 3 was perfect

I'm pretty sure the Halfworld experiments are aware they were once animals. Or did they retcon that? I don't pay much attention to Cosmic Marvel.

Yes only Gunn made him an alien Raccoon because he wanted Peter to be the only Terran and he was autistic about that.

Bendis then made the stupid "DON'T CALL ME A RACCOON REEEEEEEE" dumbass shit out of nowhere.

But in the comics he was always an earth Raccoon that got experimented on, hell his name is Rocket RACCOON.

>I don't pay much attention to Cosmic Marvel.
It's OK the current writers don't pay much attention to it either with the exception of Ewing.

Atleast he doesn't look like a dead rat like he did in the story trailer. He looks pretty good here.

It's a joke, you aspie.

When?

Injustice 2 looks so much better than this its insane

Bendis?

>implying

>Blaming the movie and not the people who decided to poorly copy it

>I want /another/ Mortal Kombat clone.

I agree the picks are shit, but the game is going to be unquestionably better.

Who?

Convince the costumers.

Damn sure showed me wrong by screenshotting some youtube comment.
I actually play fighting games and MvCI looks so much better. And I hate the way MvCI is shaping up.

>People complaining about the graphics

>Customers.

The people who play MvC are the ones who are deep into the FGC. Most of them just care about getting a fun game.

I just hate the way they're trying to make it simpler for normies. And the picks they chose. I really hope it's not just MCU and NuMarvel characters.

Whatever help you to sleep at night

Yes, customers. If they weren't aiming to casual customers, this wouldn't be MCU vs Capcom.

> Most of them just care about getting a fun game.

Which their not going to get if casuals don't buy the game. I expect Infinite to have multiple season passes.

Oh we are talking about what's going to sell better? i thought we were talking about what looks like the better game. My bad.

Casuals will buy the game because Spider-Man and the core Avengers are in it. That's literally all they need to do.

No problem, my man.

>Normies disinterested in the game.

Good.

>tfw getting both Infinite and Injustice 2

Bad. Capcom wants the normies, which means they'll be more desperate to cater to them than they already are.

I will get both, too.

But it is funny seeing how Capcomfags went from "mocking Injustice 2 graphics" too "g-graphics aren't really important" once MvCI showed his shitty visuals. And Injustice looks much, much better, visually speaking.

I actually think both look bad, injustice 2 has a case of stumpy legs

>No based Steve Blum as intergalactic badass Starlord from EMH

Fuck, I remember they revealed that at Comic con and Sup Forums shit itself. It was too good to be true. EMH had such an amazing voice cast.

>mfw there is no Arcade Mode

Fucking make Groot and Rocket their own characters, what a fucking waste.

>And Injustice looks much, much better, visually speaking.

>Capcom wants the normies
Nigger, this is the company that FOUGHT to include Shuma-Gorath, Modok, and Rocket Raccoon pre-movie. This decision is entirely on Marvel.

Wait a minute, I've seen you before. Leave now & stop sperging YouTube comments. You really have no effort last time & this time it's just stale.

This is also the company that just recently released a terrible disaster in SFV in their large niche FGC while simultaneously turning RE into an indie horror game last year alone. Dead Rising 4 into a "press X to win because youre a fucking superhero" zombie game.

That's 3 fucking franchises thrown at casuals in the hopes of getting their attention in a SINGLE year.

Letting Combofiend in the development process was a mistake.

MVCI feels like it looks worse than Injustice 2 because it's such a step backwards.

The first Injustice was very aesthetically generic so its sequel looking like piss is worthy of mockery but not particularly disappointing. Capcom's fighters usually look really nice, with all their recent titles (SFIV onward) having this vibrant, cel-shaded style. MVCI going for the generic plastic-y vibe makes it look like a cheap Unity project or something, or a free-to-play title.

Huh? SFV was exactly the opposite. They released it very featureless hoping to get people to buy it due to it being advertised as a competitive fighter by tournaments and such. It was exactly the opposite of "aiming at casuals".

And, like you say there, they went from action to indie horror with RE (which has much lower sales as a genre in general than action).

Out of those, only DR4 was a failed attempt at making the game for casuals, but that wasn't even developed by the actual Japanese Capcom.

Is this retard really using Youtube comments as the basis of his argument?

Dude please, youtube comments are the worst type of shit you can use to defend your arguement

>trusting Capcom ever again after SFV

You fucking idiots.

What argument?

Here's the thing

Beginning
>Injustice characters look shit
>We all laugh
Now
>Some Injustice characters still look like shit
>We all laugh

With Marvel
>Veteran characters look like shit
>We all laugh
>If it doesn't get all the way fixed
>We'll still laugh

We can still laugh at ourselves & have a good time while you sit at home, alone, jacking off to YouTube comments.

By the way, why are we comparing the beginning process of a game to another game that just finished development & still looks shotty?

Capcom Vancouver is still a part of Capcom

He's like Barneyfag

It's been getting multiple graphical upgrades, and reporters have said it looks significantly better in-person.

The problem is that , for some reason , the quality degrades a shit tone when they show it off.

Ironic or not, kill yourself.

>Injustice 2 confirmed 9 DLC characters.
You can't really use this photo anymore user.

>beginning process of a game
The game will be launch in 4 months. Hardly the beginning.

Injustice looks very good, by the way.

The game's been in development for while. The trailers could've been made a long time ago.

>Believing Capcom won't delay the game
>Supergirl's smile still off as well a few animations with Wonder Woman.
>Jaime, Supes, & Catwomans face are still the worst offenders.
>Joker
user, please...

>Believing Capcom won't delay the game

>Capcomfags believe this is a quality now.
How the mighty have fallen.

This is from Capcom's twitter

>Red Hood

>Red Hood aka Jason Todd.

See? Even games not pandering to movie fags end up attracting them.

>Believing I think that's quality.
>Thinking I'm only getting one game not both
>Believing I don't see clearly Capcom's problems

Get your head out of your ass user. I already know the issues with MvCI & getting it regardless, just like your 'pretty' game. If you can't see your own games faults & just embrace them as they are, your always gonna have a bad time.

To clarify, I don't care for company war shit, & you shouldn't either literal shill.

>Mortal Kombat style fighters
>good

I mean graphically yeah Injustice is prettier but MvC is basically guaranteeing to be more fun

Hey, RE7 was good

He does this in every MvC thread, ignore him. He's your typical triggered DC babby

Thought Sup Forums might be exaggerating about the Jason nutriding, but these guys are really about their Robin derivatives.

DC might want to consider just running the Batfam full force and seeing what wallets pop open.

>when u groot & she keep grootin

I actually participate in the discussions normally. I only drop the screenshots when a Capcomfag tries to shit on other games or company.

This is fucking Capcom, you can't shit on anyone.

the fuck does that have to do with anything he said. no guns, no rocket. suck my dick, shitter.

>DnA fags fucking face when movie quote
HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Neck yourselves, faggots

RE was already casual as fuck, what the hell are you talking about?