Cenk Uygur's past as a rapey creep is coming out. Are the Young Turks Finished

Cenk Uygur's past as a rapey creep is coming out. Are the Young Turks Finished

thewrap.com/young-turks-cenk-uygur-blog-breasts-women-flawed/

>" I went to talk to these three girls who were walking down the road nearby. Turns out they were three teenage girls, whores in training, literally looking for boys to pick them up,” he wrote. “They were around 14-16 "

> “It seems like there is a sea of tits here, and I am drinking in tiny droplets. I want to dive into the whole god damn ocean,”

>"There must be some serious making out by the third date. If I haven’t felt your tits by then, things are not about to last much longer. In fact, if you don’t get back on track by the fourth date, you’re done.”

His own PAC, Justice Democrats, fired him over this.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

He was was a conservative back then.
Good try though.

if only he'd brutally rape and murder that haughty cunt he works with. what a dumb bitch

a-and film it haha

you mean a typical muslim

TYT is tv

Cenk Uygur is a disgusting Muslim fiend

Every conservative has their "Catalyst" that changes their outlook. It can happen at a young age or old age.

For me it was BLM/Fuck white people/sjw shit. I wonder for cenk and ana it will be the #metoo shit?

What do you think TyT is? Talk radio?

It was just locker room talk

Do you mean to say it was entering the Sup Forums echo chamber and being malleable enough to start believing what they were saying, due to a severe lack of reasoning?

>he thinks it is natural to revert to some conservative outlook on life and not more a sign that his gradually shitty opinions have made him into a degenerate traditionalist who warped his brain into thinking some pre-industrial judeo-Christian magic economics is "correct" right think.

how did it take so long?

i've only touched/held a girl like this once
and it was my cousin
as a joke

>free speech discussion board
>echo chamber
Literally the opposite by definition. The views that hold prominence in such an environment are those which are capable of standing up to constant criticism from every angle. Get better at thinking, please, or at least better at trolling.

Learn how to greentext efficiently

Waste of a get

>argumentum ad strawman
That's a doozy you've got there. All groups tend to get more conservative as they age, because reality tends to creep in.

She works with one of the niggers that genocided her race, theres something funky going on between them.

Who cares about this Armenian Genocide Denier and his career?

Was she cute?
Cousin fucking dosen't necesarrily make retard babies.
It was your female cousin, right?

wtf i love cenk now

Imagine being this triggered

>All groups tend to get more conservative as they age, because reality tends to creep in.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Suck authority cock more, Loyalist shill. Conservatives are the antithesis of the Western world.

Groups tend to get more conservative with age because the newer generation is usually more liberal by comparison.

>Holocaust and race "realism" hold up to criticism and scrutiny in "definitely not an echo chamber".
If you're serious, it's absolutely pathetic.

Yeah, only smart people can understand Marx amirite Comrade. Class and race warcare is awesome!

>everyone is either a me smartie conservative Ben Shapiro like me, or a literal Marxist
Do you have a YouTube channel, Sargon?

>he's a tourist

>Sup Forums is a free speech discussion board
You're gonna get laughed at until archive buddy.

>he doesn't know how a spectrum works
This is an embarassingly stupid post you've made here, showcasing a sad amount of ignorance.

>All groups tend to get more conservative as they age, because reality tends to creep in.
is literal, provable fact, btw.

It has nothing to do with comparison. Within the same group, individuals get more conservative as they grow older. That's just a fact.

>Holocaust and race "realism" hold up to criticism and scrutiny in "definitely not an echo chamber".
Yes, actually. An actual biologist has BTFO'd every skeptic retard on youtube for the past few months. You're literally creationist-tier if you deny human racial group differences. Why the fuck would you not think they exist a priori anyway, unless you had a dogma that required a blank slate belief system? (ie the cult of modern liberalism)

he's not wrong he is?

You can hate that stuff and still be a liberal

>state simple fact
>still no argument to be found in response
Weird.

Ben Shapiro is literally a jewish-supremacist racist and traitor. He's a corporatist cockheel, not a conservative.

>people get more conservative (sometimes) when they are older, so that means they are correct
>race realism is a-ok
>so is Holocaust denial
You are an actual child of conservative parents.

You're free to post your opinions in a thread without them getting deleted.

>cunts still havent figure it out its the most chad rapeytime guys that pretend to be liberal feminists

lol

>Class and race warfare is awesome

Unironically this

>degenerate traditionalist
Holy fuck you're retarded. I don't think you even know what you are saying. Unironically kill yourself.

>inb4 hurr durr argument
If you don't see the retardation to begin with it isn't worth it to help you.

How old was she?

Lol Sup Forumsniggers constantly report me for citing facts and not blindly accepting their right think Jewish conspiracy narratives. You're a gullible faggot.

do chads need to pretend to get girls?

Chads don't rape. They don't need to. Male feminists are the wannabe Chads.

I mean maybe...he's not on the side of the aisle where you can scoot past this easily. Really depends on how he handles it.

>>people get more conservative (sometimes) when they are older, so that means they are correct
A provable statistical fact.

>>race realism is a-ok
Anti-science creationist detected. Of course different biological groups of humans have differing levels of cognitive ability, as well as other traits. Again, why would you think otherwise from the outset?

>>so is Holocaust denial
There's enough arguments on both sides to muddy the waters from the 'official' story. At any rate, you're free to discuss it and any other topic without being banned (or arrest, like in Europe), because Sup Forums is a free speech political discussion board.

Are you out of non-arguments, yet?

Every "conservative" or "liberal" is a fucking retard who eventually will figure out only fucking morons don't look at each topic or belief alone

Meaning you aren't conservative or liberal on all subjects and to label yourself either a weak attempt of self indentification ejaculation

"conservatives" and "liberals" are killing america

Some things you might have a conservative view point and some things you might be liberal on.

WELCOME TO BEING A FUCKING ADULT

It's getting to be a lonely place these days though.

Even now someone is revving up their "haha fucking centrist" reply.

He said "I was a conservative then" then said he finds it reprehensible.

I think traditionalism for the very sake of its survival and nothing else is degenerate and anti-progress. Your entire ideological group only exists to propagate itself and your lobbyists. It offers nothing and no real party message besides "STAY THE SAME BECAUSE CHANGE IS BAD REEEE"! Because if conservatives woke the fuck up, they'd actually vote for representatives that had their self-interest in mind.

And what does a report do? I could file charges against you for anything irl too, doesn't mean you actually get to face legal consequences for it.

The only thing I'd disagree about here is the idea that Ben Shapiro is getting "used" by corporations. He is 100% in the club there, he's a rich libertarian looking to cut his ties and duties to the rest of humanity, that's what they all are.

>There's enough arguments on both sides to muddy the waters from the 'official' story
>concerning the Holocaust
Yikes.

People getting more conservative as they get wiser should tell you something.

dude centrism lmao

>another ignorant attempt at argument based entirely on a strawman
What actual point are you trying to make? What progress is being held back by your definition of 'traditionalists'? Who should they vote for instead?

read a book written before 1950

>the "you are wiser if you are older" meme.
My grandmother was a staunch racist.

>your entier ideological group
Lol, fuck you nigger. You dont know shit about me. Just keep strawmanning it up, retard.

>still no argument
Any rational person examining all evidence would put their view on the death toll and means of deaths firmly in the 'not sure' category. Your appeals to authority don't work here, creationist.

Don't worry you'll get there eventually.

Get triggered on your own board, faggot.

So she was wiser than you? Makes sense.

>climate change is a liberal/Chinese/Marxist hoax

No one is triggered. We just can't understand what point you're trying to make. see

Might work? The left is ruthless about this stuff.

People get more conservative as they get older because they get jaded and selfish, not because they get "wiser." They lose faith in improving the system as a whole and start caring more about their own specific tribe because they feel like it's all they can help.

Also, older people are more likely to be parents, and parents only really care about their children, which puts nepotism and the status quo first and foremost in their minds if they have anything at all to lose. The allure of a merit-based society tends to wash out when you suddenly realize that you want your kid to be a success no matter whether he/she "deserves" it or not.

More like Middleaged Hornyturks, amirite?

>because reality tends to creep in

Nah. It's because people accumulate capital as they get older so they develop more of a "I've got mine, fuck you" streak that fits in perfectly with right-wing politics.

The bourgeoisie fucked up and got too greedy though. Now it's next to impossible to accumulate any wealth unless you're lucky or born with it, so the idea that young leftists are just reactionaries in waiting is dumb as hell at this point.

>get triggered
Sounds like the projections are starting now. Strawman and projection, make it the trifecta and claim you're just too smart. I dare you.

Being racist is just a matter of opinion, doesn't mean a racist can't be wise

>actually doubling down on Holocaust denial
I must be falling for bait.

Heh you have to be 18 to post here kiddo.

you didn't need to add "Horny", its well known that muslims are rapists

No one is talking about climate change. Stop moving goal posts. No one who identifies as a traditionalist has any necessary views on climate change. Stop playing red team / blue team. It's middle-school tier.

>you can be a wise racist

Turks are alpha as fuck.

Unlike the cuck soy boy drones that Americans have become.

>denial
There's that word again. It's funny you dropped the reality of human genetics and started to focus on the one thing even more taboo. Feel free to continue not making an argument about either subject, though, creationist.

This is pretty simplistic, and ignores a lot of human pyschology. The "I've got mine" is part of it, though.

You retards call everything racist.

You asked me how a conservative/traditionalist ideology halts progress, I gave you just one of many examples, since your camps have been against virtually every major change from suffrage to climate change. You're a fucking cancer that only continues to exist because your rich Daddy convinced you of some rosy, nostalgic "long ago" time where conservative logic made sense. And you thought that was real. I mean, not to mention how you faggots have been wrong about science for the better half of 2 centuries in America.

duh?

I like how you are pretending to have a grasp on genetics when evety geneticist thinks race realism is retarded.

I guess that makes lefties stupid kids who are only willing to put forth their idiotic ideas because they won't be the ones losing out when it doesn't work.

Name what you think is a "idiotic leftist idea" and let's see if it is a meme.

LOL he wrote blog posts. Yeah, nothing is happening to him.
Fuck off back to pol.

>muh science
Fuck off.

Communism, gun control, abortions.

>No one who identifies as a traditionalist has any necessary views on climate
Which makes you look like a goofy retard, since it's an absolute, scientific certainty.

We got it, science triggers you.

Who cares? That's what they're all upset about?

All famous scientists, artists and influential people thoughout history would be considered conservative in modern times.

kek crowder's going to be all over this

You like science what about the science of niggers having 20 less points of average IQ do you enjoy that kind of science?

so, say he has changed. that's still unacceptable to the left? lmao they're pretty close minded. something they have in common with the right.

yes goy (((science)))

>communism
I am a red-blooded American liberal and capitalist and I hate Communism so nice meme.
>gun control
I want better background checks, mandatory gun range courses, mental health evals done every year and for a gun to be expensive. You know, like buying a car?
>abortion
Abloo Abloo, lifer retard.

Except all of modern genetic research points it to be exactly correct. You're basically playing a god-of-the-gaps fallacy with genes. As more and more genes that control for intelligence are discovered, your world view will continue to be caved in. Tick tock.

Again, why would you think that that genes that control for all traits are evenly distributed among all ethnic groups? What a preposterously retarded assumption from the outset.

>he's a tit guy

Lol what was the point of making it about me or you you self centered idiot.

>(((Geneticists)))

Not a single real scientist thinks IQ is an absolute or even a real science, nice try though. As if entire races could accurately be quantified under simple intelligence tests. It's the weirdest Sup Forums strawman I've ever heard.