This is how true diversity looks like

This is how true diversity looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PKgv6xyY5MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED Windu

SCOTTISH COCKSUCKER

ONE female

It's got a black guy, a mixed guy, a woman, a white male, a FUCKING OLD WHITE MAN, a dog fucking alien, a robot.

Yep, that's diversity.

the woman is a jew, too

And Hayden is part gay so it works

And yet it didn't feel like we were being indoctrinated.

Imagine how the characters in the prequels would look like if the movies were released by Disney today

Padme would be trans
Mace would be gay black jewish
Anakin would be a mexican
Bail would be a fat chinese manlet
Obi Wan would be a scottish cocksucker

I like revenge of the sith. Ian is having fun being evil.

Because social media didn't exist.

Because it was genuine and served the story, not forced for political preaching.

That is how it should looks like

from left to right
>when stick it in the butt while drunk
>would impregnate and let her take me to the cleaners with glee
>random urge to let her shit on my face

Whoa whoa whoa, an X-Wing is fucking overkill. I'm pretty sure either a blaster or a lightsabre will do all of them.

real talk, why couldn't we have these ladies as the main cast of nu wars, assuming we HAD to have female main characters? I mean, I'm fine with replacing ugly boyega with blaster girl, daisy with saber girl, and chink costanza with xwing girl. If THAT was our main cast, I don't there would be much uproar from either side of the fence. Disney just went too far with trying to appease tumblr. They went diverse AND ugly.

>middle
who is this buttslut

Gillian Jacobs

Real answer,
>Women
>bc diversity and inclusion is a virtue signaling.
If even Boyega still be in the movie but on like commander or nu-han_solo

who's genius fucking idea was it to give starwars to fucking women???? marvel movies are knocking it out of the park with a guy in charge, and those movies still manage to be diverse, but with actual attractive people in them. can you imagine how shit black panther would look, if john boyega was bp? it'd be fucking retarded.

They all look like they are forced to do the photoshoot, especially Anakin lmao.
Also, isn't 3PO should be there instead of Chewie?

C3PO's actor doesn't shut the fuck up.

R2 is nonbinary

update

sith girl really makes me lament how fucking ugly adam driver is. like holy shit, it's like they really went out of their fucking way to pick the ugliest actors in hollywood.

Will we ever get a live action femsith?

How even casting works there? Do they have a lines with young and ambitious actors like it portrayed in some movies? :-(((

was mace supposed to be black in the books/comics/canon whatever? asking for a friend

I don't think they even held auditions my dude. I literally think someone just hand picked a truck load of ugly ducklings and stuck them into the new starwars. I fail to believe these casting choices were earned through actual auditions. I REFUSE to believe the best acting choices happened to be the ugliest fucks across the board for all characters. It's fucking bullshit.

Is this "young Chewie"? He doesn't look like himself at all.

has more hair

We almost did in AotC until Christopher Lee was cast. Asajj Ventress' design comes from Episode II concept art.

Is this supposed to be a white nigress?

I like Lee but if Ventress was in his place in episodes 2 and 3 we might have had another Maul instead of a completely forgetable villain

No, it's a albino jewish cutie

What? Out of the five types of people you listed only one of them has actual had a leading role in a Star Wars movie. You're not only bad at being funny, but you're bad a being accurate.

Oh come on man, Adam Driver’s been great. He’s easily turned in the best performance of the whole trilogy and his awkward looks really underscore Kylo’s adolescently angsty character. I maintain he’s the only good part of this shit.

No because that implies women can be evil which is misogyny

Dooku wasn't done justice. He's much better in the books and cartoon

youtu.be/PKgv6xyY5MM