2017 in memes

to celebrate the passing of 2017, let's look back on this year's best Sup Forums memes.
if I had to choose one, it would be Sneed's Feed and Seed, a joke from The Simpsons, which is yet to be fully understood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aa36caiCML4
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=aa36caiCML4

2 scoops

Jumbo Gro thread

the only people who like this are zionist magapedes

YAGSBAROO for me, it's classic one-liner without sense or reason

Could be, could be...

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

That's an meme tbqhf

I know it became popular in late 2016 but I can't get enough raimiposting

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Only south Americans like the Sneed and feed bullshit

Spics are the ones who love the "comfy" Simpsons threads. Sneed is the cleanser.

Nah spics like una vela and the dark Facebook edits.

Reminder that the big guy already solved the puzzle.

I thought this meme was really stupid until I actually heard him say it in clips from the movie. It's so fucking ridiculous.

Paulie in the red room gets me every time.

>Avatarbro front and center

Based

Where's dabbing pepe/party rockers in the house tonight?