What did he mean by this?

>"They were filthy junk traders. Sold you off for drinking money. They're dead in a pauper's grave in the Jakku desert. You come from nothing. You're nothing. But not to me."

He was manipulating her. Plot twist next movie will be that she is actually Luke's daughter.

He wants to put his penis in her vagina but is too autistic to come up with a better pick up line

Luckily for him she's pretty autistic too

this

god i hope not but considering how the mouse did lukes character in this movie it wouldnt surprise me at all if they go full on destruction of the skywalker line with rey

Rian pretty much confirmed he's telling the truth

if it ends up like this, fuck this world and fuck the SW franchise

i want to see them bond and maybe some sweaty hot sex scene

It’s the way he feels about Han and Leia because he’s dark side and Rey is HIS TWIN

he BELIEVES he's telling the truth; big difference.

This shit is what you'd say to someone you were actually, truly in love with. All lies dispensed with. All illusions stripped away. Real feelings laid bare, like chest broken open to reveal a beating heart.

I'm shocked it made it into the movie.

Damn. what lucky sob got to glaze Rey's face with their baby batter like that.

What's wrong with you Jews jesus christ
I pray the Savior forgives you. No irony.

But why does Rey remember seeing them fly away in a ship into space? Did they trade her for a ship? Is she worth that much?
How does Kylo know they died on Jakku? They had spacefaring ship though? Did they crash back?
How come Rey does not remember her parents? She was old enough to remember people. She should know who sold her to Unkar.
If they were Jakku natives, why didn't Rey ask Unkar who her parents where? Why didn't she ask some natives? She had a speeder, she could have gone to different settlements and simply ask. Since she is a native to the planet, why not just go to the settlement she grew up in before she was sold and ask?
Why didn't Rian put some effort in this retcon?

They left it open because they're writing these movies as they go and have no fucking idea what they're doing. They're probably running different scenarios through test audiences around the clock with electrodes directly attached to their brains to measure their emotional response to the scenes, burying them in mass graves after, then just going with whatever idea resonated with the most. If the test audience decides she's Luke's daughter, it'll be a lie, and she'll be Luke's daughter. If they decide she's Palpatine's granddaughter, same deal. It's all being determined by what a mathematical model says will generate the most revenue.

They both garner feelings for eachother but they're too autistic to properly show it.

They can easily enough retcon her grandparents into being important. She could be descendant form Obi Wan or Sheev.

no, the big thing will be that Kylo dies and the story of the Skywalkers officially ends.

She knew, she could ask Unkar at any time and he would tell her they sold her.

She's deluding herself all these years that it's not true and her parents will come back for her. That's why she doesn't "remember" and never think to ask.

Kylo got all that info from mindprobing her.

>Rian
>effort

Well there's your problem right there

Kylo is so pure.

Pauper is Hispanic for poor, if I remember correct. There is a Magic the Gathering format named for it (you play only the lowest rarity cards; the cheapest cards).

I fucking hope not. This was the only twist in the movie I actually liked. Rey being some random bitch is better than any stupid Luke and Obi-Wan's long lost homo daughter or some shit like it.

I hope so, this works me. More importantly, gives some character development to a character that desperately needs some

>Pauper is Hispanic for poor,
It's Latin you pleb.

>Kylo got all that info from mindprobing her.
As the second most powerful commander of a military organization with the resources to build ships the size of planets he could also afford the SW equivalent of private investigators to figure out who this incredibly powerful force sensitive was.

And it's been used to describe poor people in every European country since the high middle ages.

You can pinpoint the exact moment when his heart breaks

Yea, because many European languages have been influenced by Latin, and because they share the same Indo-European roots.

Making girls feel like shit is the ultimate pick up line.

It was sort of already hinted at in TFA. Didn't Maz say something like "there's nothing waiting for you on Jakku" when she was trying to get Rey to take up Luke's lightsaber. Han Solo also said something similar when he was trying to talk her into joining him.

I don't doubt for a second that Kylo Ren isn't telling the truth.

You're asking all the logical questions; what you're supposed to do is just believe in the Disney magic and not think. That is how to properly watch films in a post-Marvel society,

Well it's a fine interpretation, but it's still speculation. And as we have seen by TLJ, everything is open to retcon and reinterpretations. I honestly would not be surprised if she turns out to be Palpatine's granddaughter in IX due to the fan response to TLJ.

It's not a bad pickup line.

She has daddy issues/abandonement issues and no bf. He's the king of the first order, a infinitely rich badboy/older guy and the only one who understands her and wants her. If she wasn't Mary-Sue she would've gone with him and probably be naked climbing him like a jungle gym on the first transport out of there.

Kek no. He saw Finn get mortally wounded protecting her. This "omg teehee only Kylo cares" is utterly false.

shes literally Palpatine's daughter you stupid cucks

>Is she worth that much?
Yes, Unkar Plutt is a middleman for Muslim white slavers, and they pay handsomely for cunny.

Well after seeing TFA I was guessing she was Luke's granddaughter or something. But in retrospect I don't think they really did make her parentage out to be that big of a deal in 7. Fans going wild with theory was just fans doing what they do best.

If you come up with that many wacky theories about Rey's parents or who Snoke was or Knights of Ren you should expect at least some of your theories to be subverted

KINO

this, its literally in her name, her name literally signifies royalty

>But in retrospect I don't think they really did make her parentage out to be that big of a deal in 7.
No, I agree, but it was obviously a part of story, and it was a natural mystery that arose that people wanted answers for.
Snoke though, that's all fans. There was never any implication that Snoke is some super secret character from the past who will be revealed in a twist, that was just wishful thinking.

It doesnt make sense for Anakins lightsaber to be calling to some nobody.

Since when the fuck do lightsabers call on people. Luke didn't have some Vision Quest when Obi-Wan handed him one.

>"I think that Kylo feels that he's telling the truth, and I feel that Rey believes him in that moment."
He's essentially leaving whether or not it's true open to the next film since they haven't planned these things out in advance.

Does mean much when JewJew Abrams can just crash the party and make some other shit up

JJ will fuck that over and when you complain about it, SJWs will be mad at your for nitpicking

it's bad writing sure, but it's EQUALLY bad writing weather she's Luke's daughter or some random person that just happen to be powerful in the force.

They need to fuck in IX and get rid of this sexual tension

they over-played the mysticism angle a little bit

the whole movie is kind of silly cause its all just to find Luke like hes space jesus and hes gonna save everyone

Yes.... Stop thinking. It's overrated. While you're at it, try this delicious alcoholic beverage, only $5.99.

Also, remember, Hollywood is your friend, they may rely on your ignorance for money, but at least they're not a bunch of dirty, unpopular politicians.

Go on, try the beer. It's gluten free!

For years they have been referred to as space samurai. The soul of a samurai is his sword and the Japanese believed objects had souls. They are drawing from those ideas.

It will turn out Rey's parents were not her real parents.

He's telling the truth as far as Rian is concerned but he's not directing or writing the next movie. It's obvious he didn't write this scene with anything that definitvely proves what Kylo is saying so it can be reversed later.

i remember reading some analysis online that some nerd wrote and it made me think shes related to Sheev, i cant find that article now, but it spoke Jakku being important to the Sith somehow

Reylo is kino desu

He also said that he was never given any specific instructions about her parentage either way. Basically they didn't care and let him do whatever he wanted because it's not important and she's no one. Give it up you retards it's embarrassing at this point. Also a reminder that JJ LOVED TLJ SO MUCH HE WISH HE HAD WRITTEN IT.

Not to mention

Kylo just needs to release his sexual frustration and then he'll calm down. It's built up for too long, Rey will help him.

I actually dont mind that part anyway. I'd give the movie a pass if they would have had Luke actually do anything besides hologram matrix dodge then die for no reason.

his delivery on the 'please' carried the film

and then his "I'M SURE YOU ARE" killed it all

>die for no reason.
He was on gula gula island with Jim Henson's muppets to die. He knew he was dying.

I just want him to be happy, the only character I actually give a fuck about from the new guys and his actor is good.

>"Kylo, relax", Rey says, as she kneels down in front of him. "I know what will make you feel better
>Nervous, Kylo stands there, not knowing what to do. He turns off his Lightsaber, Rey is defenceless anyway, and he's curious to see where this is going
>Rey see's that he's confused. "Just let this happen, we both know we want it" she says, as she moves her hands towards his trousers, undoing them and taking down his underwear underneath
>Kylo's cock jumps out in front of her, bigger than she thought, she reckoned it was nearly 7 inches, with some good girth to it too
>She takes it in her hand, grinning up at Kylo with a cheeky smile
>"oh, now I am going to have some fun with this." she says slyly, as she puts her lips around his throbbing cock

>spin the lightsaber
Damnit, now I really want a teenage comedy about life at the Jedi academy.

I can't imagine Ben being very comfortable at the academy, he's the headmaster's nephew, they will give him a hard time.

Either way that's dumb, he could have actually showed up and fought Kylo and then died.

He was probably the quiet/serious ouji that wrote poetry and shit.

Nah he is just Chad.

At the same time, I could see him having moments of acting like a normal kid/teen and doing things like playing spin the lightsaber. He must have made some friends, they left with him afterall.

I wouldn't be surprised if Snoke first contacted him while he was off in his hut trying to perform some kind of weird, psuedo-wiccan force ritual.

They didn't plan this movie out, JJ just did whatever sounded cool and Rian said fuck all that

Is Kylo's new lightsaber just his old one painted black with some mods and a new crystal?

Did they actually reboot a star war trilogy but not plan it out in advace and just direct 3 seperate movies? And did they actually switch directors for each movie?

yes.

yes

>Fuck you, Uncle Luke, you're not my real dad!

20 ABY saber with a few simple mods
im making 348 kw to the SIDE VENTS because thats the only place the power should ever be

When you put it like that....it almost sounds like a bad idea

Anakin himself was a nobody like her, before Qui Gon Jinn knew he was the chosen one.

I feel like they were probably close before shit started getting dark and then hit the fan.

tlj was actually about luke. he is basically the only character with any meaningful development.
rey is a nobody in every way. rian even tells us in the movie : "you dont belong in this story"

Sure, and I didn't have an issue with him in the scenes on the island, I didn't have a problem with him being depressed and nihilistic through most of the movie, I just wanted him to do something more meaningful than showing up simply to stall the enemy and inspire a bunch of kids accross the galaxy so they can grow up to be Jedi's who form an Avengers like group of wise cracking super powered faggots (which is obviously where they are going to go with SW).

>/our guy/ didn't have any development

idk man that image says the design is old, but the bottom of the lightsaber in that bootleg image looks exactly the same as his black one.

it says the design is old, but that it's a modern construction.

he had a bit but it wasnt very meaningful in this movie. he killed snoke and became the big bad in pretty much the same way.

yea the whole krait sequence and its leadup is pure trash. i didnt think the movie was *that* bad until that point.

Spot on tbqfh

>Great Scourge of Malachor
WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY JUST GOING TO MAKE REVAN CANON???
CAN THEY JUST COME OUT WITH IT ALL FUCKING READY

>implying they will ever even mention Palpatine's name again.

never

this is now /rlg/

what the fuck was that self guided space coffin thing she shipped herself in even supposed to be anyway

One man escape pod I'm guessing, re-entry hardened.

Gosh, now I want to buy some SW Legos for both of them just to see how they play happy together

Wouldn't it be possible to cut yourself with that design if you swing it wrong or block?

Its like having daggers for a hilt guard on a sword instead of metal.

A present with her inside

Slowly. The Old Republic universe is getting love. They're probably taking it slow so it fits in with the canon.
Rey will be the reincarnation of Revan

maybe she should've burst out of it like a stripper cake if she really wanted him to turn

She's too much of a virgin herself to do something like that. Doesn't stop her from being thirsty as fuck though.