KA LEEEL NOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kgjlvb.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao

lol

haha

heh

Why are her eyes black? Did she turn evil?

wahaha

Its amazing how Chris Pine carried her movie. Notice how Gal's lines are kept to a minimum, and the plot just unfolds around her by characters doing most of the talking

Patty was against using gadot, so she had to use a sidekick to save the movie from Snyder retarded casting choice

Women aren't powerf-

KEL LEL ÑUUUUUUUUUUU

OH NO NO NO NO

what the fuck? this can't be real
what an awful movie

Except Superman did most of the work

YAAASS QUEEN

What video games is this?

칼-엘, 안 돼

This movie looks really fucking bad

its like he wanted her to hit his ax, wtf

Fuck off korea-kun

LOL you can clearly see they used cgi to remove all the hair from her armpits

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This cannot be real

How can Marvel even compete?

Its real. All of it

really? jesus christ

JESUS
HE IS TALL

Why would freezing it make it brittle?

That makes no sense. It's like the thought in their head was "you froze it like you freeze water and you can break ice so that means you can break it"

And why was he standing there waiting for him to blow on it? Were his hands frozen? Then his hands unfroze but the axe didn't?

Why didn't superman just punch him into the sun?

DC sucks at everything

Why does Supes look like Michael Shannon instead of Henry Cavil?

I'M ACTING

Because Zod did nothing wrong.

Because they re animated Zod's body and put Supes mind inside him

The absolute STATE of Hollywood.

Holy God this is so fucking terrible. The video game cutscenes from InJustice and the Arkham series look infinitely times better than this and they literally have 1/16th the budget and don't have access to whatever talent they desire. This is actually surreal that this is what 300 million dollars on a screen looks like.

Are they making this look as corny as possible on purpose?

Literally, I mean LITERALLY a video game

How can you block air with an axe..

it's worse than i ever imagined. seriously, how can people defend this garbage?

bahhaha!!!

enchant it with +5 wind resistance and roll a 14 or better. DUH

If you freeze something enough it does indeed make it brittle, basically it makes it so ridged that tension applied to it can't be displaced so it snaps rather than reverberates.

Can’t even believe this was approved to be released in cinemas

mfw watching that .webm

BRAVO RIAN

>Why didn't superman just punch him into the sun?
This is what everyone is always thinking when Superman is present

I actually think the movie was ok
It was just harmless shlock

I swear i thought this was a video game for a second

>$300 million budget
Bruh..

my.mixtape.moe/kgjlvb.webm

ka lel nuuu

this is absolutely terrible

even 2012 Avengers didn't look this bad jesus christ

My god why are the colors so washed out?

Did they literally just try to up the contrast and brightness on Snyder's movie?

Is this the new dark souls game?

Yeah I ended up quitting the movie halfway through

It was so bad. At least with TLJ I had some semblance of care for the characters left.

thank God I didn't pay for this garbage

>takingituptheass.jpg

Holy kek

KAR ER AHN DWE

worst actor and character in the whole francise

Hes so damn stupid and uninteresting

>needs supermans help
>superman alone could defeat him by just blowing on him

Fuck yeah, when is the new Kessen coming out for PS2?

who is this goat of a villain

>This is what cgi looks like in 2017

I can't believe the CGI is so bad

It looks worse than Attack of the Clones god damnit

Fucking badass tbqh

Are they promoting women's anorexia?

This movie has a Shark Boy and Lava Girl type of aesthetic.

OH NO NO NO NO

Fucking Whedon

>KAL-EL, AN DWAE
What did she mean by this?

looks too marvelesque

No...this...this HAS to be early test footage...right?

WHO THE FUCK GREENLIT THIS

It's like poetry, so that, it rhymes.

Same retarded shit as marvel flicks. Why are you faggots larping this isn't the same brainless trash that's been infesting cinema for years now?

I've thought to myself multiple times "I'm probably just making them out to be worse than they really are, maybe I should just watch BvS/WW/Justice League" and then I see shit like this and it makes me so glad I've never seen them

Gal is a qt

>Why are her eyes black?
cause its the most attractive eye-color

Why did they go back to the shitty BvS color scheme and hair? She looked way better in WW.

What's this facial expression trying to convey?

literally this

This is terribad

this is shopped idiot

I saw this movie yesterday, and dear god, it was a fucking mess. I thought you guys were exaggerating, but nope, it has zero redeemable qualities. It is amazing how little story there is. It felt like a Saturday morning cartoon episode. The cinematography is awful (THAT cgi, what were they thinking?), the acting is laughable bad, the OST is forgettable as fuck, and the action scene are confusing and badly directed.

DC, WB, just stop, stop making these terrible movies.

I did not see this movie, but I am going to nitpick every single part of this scene in order as best as I can.
>Gal's bizarre expressionless face and an extremely bland shot in general for an action scene
>Boot shot with sword shows the true extent of the awful computer generated effects, as well as the poorly rendered background that looks almost exactly like a video game
>more weird emotionless acting from Gal as she absent-mindedly picks up the sword
>again, video game look with superman flying up, looking extremely rigid on his path as he floats, or should I say, is poorly dragged, towards the screem
>the color of his suit is entirely fucked, and they bought back the wind blowing thing from older superman flicks. It doesn't translate well
>steppenwolf looks even worse then the rest of the entire scene, and that's saying something. That weird slow axe hack thing is dumb as well. Not a fan of the bright over-stylized flame blade thing.
>Blocking a wide wind blow with an axe
>sure mate
>Steppenwolf's expression as the axe freezes
>wonder woman jumping up again is bad not only because of the poor framing and ridiculously ugly effects, but also because of the rigid movement that is completely lifeless
>slow motion
>shot centered on Gal gadot who looks so badly green screened into the shot that her color scheme looks completely different from that of the rest of the scene
>"I'M ACTING"
>that awful light ray and snow filter
>Ice causing thing to smash like soem kind of cartoon, I understand it's not supposed to be realistic but can it at least not be absolutely daft?
>Dramatic slowmo finish with gal reminds one of a kid playing with sticks making "woosh" noises
That's pretty much it.

>0:09

He reminds me of patrick stewart, for some reason. I think because of his eyes.

>5 of them are getting their ass beat
>superman arrives and changes the whole thing into an anime

>that pic
more like mine (1:28)

Worse graphics than a videogame. Fucking pathetic.

Jesus, even the Injustice games look better than this.

The only good part about the movie was the idiots bumbling around for the entire movie, then Supes shows up and just fucks everybody's shit up

>Why would freezing it make it brittle?

because thats how physics literally works

The feeling of "They made a prison to guard this thing but I just teleported in, took the motherbox and walked out"

Her hair and outfit were different dumbass.

>implying DS3 doesn't have better aesthetics

fuck new superman
old superman was like a disappointed dad, "you need to stop this! that's enough!"

new superman is just a fucking faggot, "heh, you're not so strong after all. get wrecked, space loser"

there is literally zero dialogue where superman tries to persuade steppenwolf to stop, he just immediately assumes he needs to be destroyed. FUCK new superman

oh fuck that nigga senpai i hate that mufcka dog