If you get claustrophobic, do NOT watch this movie! IT'S TOO SCARY!

If you get claustrophobic, do NOT watch this movie! IT'S TOO SCARY!

On of the best horrors I've seen in the last few years.

red pill me on this potential kino/potential trash

underrated horror kino.
one of the few found footage movies I enjoyed, and i've went out of my way to see most of them and they were all trash except a few. falls apart a bit at the very end, but its still fantastic imo. the monster design combined with the fact that the only way out is forward makes it really engaging. clausterphobic indeed, and done right to boot.

Spends too much time setting up pointless characters. Also back tracking through the same rooms twice was stupid.

>found footage
welp time to abandon thread.
fuck you OP

Archaeologist goes to Paris with a doco crew to investigate the catacombs for the holy grail. The catacombs are a portal into hell and they end up finding the grail which gives the main character ability to heal. They escape.
Not a great movie. Nor is it bad. Solid 4/10 with 10 being perfection no movie has ever achieved.

>10 being perfection no movie has ever achieved

Punished-johansson isnt prime johannson. No matter how much saggy arbys she shows off.

It's the epitome of an OK movie. Not good, not bad but I do occasionally find myself wanting to watch it even though I'm not sure why that is. I guess the premise is strong.

claustrophobic here, watched this movie and enjoyed it - in adventure/supernatural sense
7/10
the only movie that really terrified me, due to my claustrophobia, was pic-related, experiencing something like this, probably would make me freak out
also, suggest other claustrophobic, horrifying moments

Watch the flick with ryan reynolds. Buried or w/e it is.

Buried (2010) - Kinda meh.
The Descent (2005) - Pretty good.
Pandorum (2009) - This movie is all over the place, but the low-key, claustrophobic moments are way scarier than any of the other shit it throws at you.

thanks for spoiling the entire movie, dumb fuck

>also, suggest other claustrophobic, horrifying moments

Bit of a spoiler to mention it, but the ending of The Borderlands (or Final Prayer, as it was called in some markets)

It was good until the ghosts.

>it's a white people see some weird shit but decides to go in deeper episode

good job spoiling it for the user who asked for a basic rundown you fucking moron. Sup Forums gets more worthless by the day

Lmao spoils

redditard

The protag reminded me a lot of Lara Croft. Shame it's found footage.

That's why white people were so successful. They were always adventurous.

Asshat shows himself strong

dunno why ppl keep saying this. technically her footage wasnt "found". it was hers and she kept it