Luke throws away his lightsaber in RotJ

>Luke throws away his lightsaber in RotJ
So why do people act like it's strange that he threw it away in TLJ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DeeGoots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pottery

What was meant by this?

>Louis CK took his penis out in the toilet
>Loius CK took his penis out in front of people
>So why do people only act like it's strange in one case?
Because it happened in completely different contexts, you fucking moron.

Why are Nazis choosing to associate themselves with Porgs? Isn't that kind of counterintuitive?

we see him with his lightsaber on endor at the end of the movie

He threw it away in an act of defiance to the Emperor by refusing to kill his father or attack Sheev. He also picked it back up after Vader killed Sheev as scene at the end You mouseshills need to be less obvious.

Are you saying that OP supports Louis CK showing his penis in front of people?

By that logic, he threw the lightsaber away in an act of defiance to Rey.

This.

No he threw his lightsaber away in TLJ because apparently Luke doesn't want to fight which is completely out of character for him.

Nuwars is shit

How the fuck is it out of character for him?

Shut the fuck up, mouse.

Holy shit, I love that Disney actually remembered something like that happening.

I'm saying OP is Louis CK.

>throws his saber away in a sign of defiance, and that he’a willing to die for his principles
>the same as him throwing away his saber because he’s being a petulant little bitch
Can you people at least pretend to have watched the movies?

They filmed the scene completely wrong in TLJ though. 2 different circumstances and the Nuwars version just comes off as slapstick and not a meaningful scene.

Luke never ran away from helping his friends and even in the face of insurmountable odds and obiwan and yoda pleading for him to finish his training, still wanted to help them out.

So Luke not wanting to help Leia and Chewbacca and the rest of the resistance/rebels is retarded.

this

He's an old man. What realistically could he have done?

Defying the most evil man in the galaxy is heroic.

Defying a random teenage girl he just met is laughable.

>Defying the most evil man in the galaxy is heroic.
When exactly did Luke defy Donald Trump?

Did you not understand the part where he said he couldn't defeat an entire army with a laser sword? He also didn't gain his hope back until he channeled the force and communicated with Leia.

LELELELEL DRUMPF RIGHT GUISE HAHAHAHAHAH

being the most powerful force user in the galaxy doesnt hurt

Triggered Sup Forumstard, leave.

That's the most annoying part of TLJ to me. That Luke described his lightsaber as a "laser sword." Nobody would call it that in universe.

>implying Sup Forums and Sup Forums arent the same board

Kill yourself, OP.

>can’t 1v1 them
>this means the logical thing to do for an ace pilot and Jedi master s hide away and do absolutely fuck all
That’s even ignoring that the end he quite possibly could have 1v1d them.

>OP getting BTFO
>immediately start political derail attempt
Every time

>Luke can't defeat the first order
>but Rey sure can!

You have to go back.

>every time Sup Forumstards get called out as Sup Forumstards
>W-WE OWN THIS BOARD!
Which is why the mods kick your arse out of here daily, right sweetie?

>he threw it before!
>the movie is not terrible
>please give us money

>people think Tommy got BTFO
>all Star Wars social media campaign manager did was just point out they rehashed the OT

was getting caught part of your plan?

Anakin did it tpm

Tommy got BTFO

Prove it.

You might literally be a socially retarded autist if you can’t tell the difference between throwing DOWN something as a statement and flippantly tossing something over your shoulder (done as a gag that completely falls flat)

the idea can luke can screw up to the point of despair is a fairly human thing. especially because it was his own fault, not someone else's.
but that just takes the narrative to a place that it shouldnt go, which is around in circles.
come to think of it, that is literally what TLK does the whole fucking movie. its 2.5 hrs of going around in cirlces

Neither you or disney understand context

>come to think of it, that is literally what TLK does the whole fucking movie. its 2.5 hrs of going around in cirlces
Randomly bringing up Transformers: The Last Knight in a Star Wars thread.

What the fuck?

Kill yourself

@92115008
He learned it from his father too like why can't people realize how great Starwars: the last Jedi (currently still in theaters) was?

>still no proof

(You)

is it true they have a 24/7 damage control team?

It's just autism. Some people genuinely can't tell the difference between those two scenes.

He fucking did it an X-WIng instead.

Fuck is this movie contrived.

>@
Here's your (You) shill.

>laser sword

In Italy is called that way. Still retarded because "lightsaber" did not imply any laser involved. Another non licensed (by lucasfilm) way to call them is "force sabers" again no laser references. Maybe Jake loves Italy and did an homage.

The fuck? It’s an integral part of the movie and Luke’s character arch. But come to think of it I’m i guess I should be surprised anyone at Disney have ever watched Star Wars.

FUCKING

ANYTHING

>Vader and the Emperor are pure evil. What possibly could he do?
>Oh he tried anyway

Absolute state of disney

God, you guys complaining are annoying faggots

>I don't mind watching shit

Why are you here?

Why are YOU here, in a Star Wars thread?

>Why are you here?

Are you asking me?

I love Star wars. Nuwars is shit

He got old and disillusioned with the jedi. He also disconnected himself from the force. Sorry user but you cant always get everything you want in life.

you think you love star wars.

Yoda was like 900 years old. STOP BEING RETARDED.

And a completely different race. Luke is only human.

Funny you mention yoda because yoda was probably the biggest coward of all next to obiwan.

I know i do buddy. Played all the games, watched every movie despite how crap they have been recently. I even play star wars galaxy of heroes every day and rank top 10 in my arena.

Just because I'm disappointed with how the latest films have turned out doesn't mean I dislike star wars. You fags just like anything star wars no matter how shit the story or gameplay is because you are brainlets.

I like to think they share my autistic kind of annoyance. The green saber Luke built himself after losing Anakin's (rather crap) blue one was a minor work of art and suggested a terrific talent for it.

ROTJ saber toss = I'm not a killer, I'm a Jedi, like my father before me
TLJ saber toss = I'm not a Jedi, despite considering killing my apprentice

>People should only be in threads if they have nice things to say.

That's just autism. I know this because I am an autist. Choo choo!

Every single game? Including Rebel Assault 2?

People shouldn't go into threads for things they have no interest in.

They also say laser sword in Episode 1. The term is interchangeable. (And it was Laserschwert in German Ep IV too, later settling on Lichtschwert).

Hating something, is not the same as having no interest in it.
I shouldn't have to explain this very simple concept. It should be innately understood.

There's a reaction image of a fat guy looking frustrated with some text next to him that perfectly counters your post but I don't have it so just imagine I did and won the argument.

>pulls the navy seal copypasta on me
Who are you trying to convince user?

Not sure which one you mean. There's a couple like that, and I don't have them memorized. So I can't give you the argument.

Look, some people enjoy things, and they express their joy with enthusiasm and passion. And then you have people who dislike thing, and the express their dislike with enthusiasm and passion. Don't assume that because you're coming from a place of enjoyment that your energy is better spent. Especially when you're spending your energy on bullshit like TLJ.

>over his shoulder

is Star Wars retarded?

In the sense of retardation meaning developmental arrest, certainly.

This is the sad brains which runs Star Wars Mobile Internet sites:

twitter.com/DeeGoots

Every post made by "Star Wars" since the release is hijacked by angry viewers wanting to to know wtf they just watched

Anyone who identifies with a picture of someone drinking a cup of tears is automatically a horrible person in my book. This goes for both sides. If your only response to an argument is "HAHA STAY MAD" then you are basically dead to me.