What was objectively the best scene in this?

What was objectively the best scene in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sLxxbfsj8IM
youtu.be/NujlXgBmUoU
youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-FJ203nJo
youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The credits.

The fight scene in the ocean

Toss up between
>You look like a good Joe
>Seawall fight
>Holographic threesome

Tears in rain

I honestly believe it's the first time we meet Ana while she's creating the memories. That entire scene is pure kino. Can't go wrong with most scenes in this movie though.

the sea wall after they land

Following my heart, the scene early on when K comes back to his apartment and we first meet JOI. When she "places" the hologram of a steak and fries over his bowl of noodle yuck. Something about that whole sequence and its sadness/comfiness really hit home for me.

When the music went BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

"You can leave, I'm done with you."
"I've been inside you, there's not as much there as you think."

Biting, and at the same time the prostitute admits Joi can think.

it's hard but the seawall fight was the best one in my opinion, cause it's one of those raw realistic fights where the choreography isn't just a bunch of flipping and twirling and the movie takes advantage of the environment (hiding in the water until a wave crashes in, deckard drowning, etc)

>over his bowl of noodle yuck
whaddya talkin about the bowl looked good.

I'm sad the prostitute didn't get more screentime, she was mad cute

the original ending from the script

>luv will never repeatedly axe kick your balls

why even live

I would've cried to be honset

>"you wanna go for a ride?"
>super loud synth kicks in

>What was objectively the best scene in this?
all of it

Probably the opener. Does a really good job of setting the stage.

Tough pick but I'd have to say the holographic threesome scene. It's pure hallucinogenic eye-candy, not to mention the most inventive use of CGI I've ever seen in a film.

Every scene with miniatures. I was so happy to see a futuristic city made from models instead of CGI crap.
youtu.be/sLxxbfsj8IM

As long as we get to the point where she's interrupted taking the call, hell yeah. Not so much a fan of the first bit but the kiss -> call was pure dystopian kino.

fuuuck yeees

shivers errytime

Fight scene with Harrison Ford in the theatre,with the elvis hologram breaking up, and the music cutting in and out.

thinking how far we've come in entertainment, and how quickly everything goes quiet when that switch is turned off was messing with me.

The 25-minute single-shot slow motion scene where the Rachael clone and Luv have fierce scissoring lesbian sex. Unfortunately it was cut from the theatrical release.

When K realized Joi was a lie.

Sex Scene

Discovering the furnace in the orphanage. Absolutely chilling.

I can't decide.

Hologram threesome.
Neon bridge heartbreak.
Luv drowning.

The one where I'm not going to watch this piece of trash

The whole movie converges on this scene.

Yeah the snowy street and crazy apartment building as well. "TIN POT SOLDIER" graffiti. The whole crowded mess of it all. The way it really does feel like the production design gets at thirty years on from our present day. All the vapers etc.

all the scenes are booooring. the movie was awfully made.

Tfw friend of mine bought me the art and soul of Blade Runner 2049 for Christmas

But the best scene was K with Joi synced with the hooker

so you liked the whole movie

Personally I thought the flight to Wallace Corp and the interior was great.

Objectively it’s the memory creation scene

This one

youtu.be/NujlXgBmUoU

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

DU DU DU DU DU DU
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DU DU DU DU DU DU DU
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
youtube.com/watch?v=NujlXgBmUoU

>protagonist enters scene to meet new character
>says new character's title and full name instead of a greeting

rest of the scene is great though. there's something magical about her.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Q-FJ203nJo

When K does the autist screech after talking to Deckards daughter.

>NA MI VAN, SZÉP BÁDOGVITÉZ
>Gaff cameo
>Budapest Vegas

t. hunfag

HD when

the real christmas

When joi felt rain in her hands and they kissed

You can really feel the room get colder in the cinema when this plays out loud. the vibrations of the sound are pure kino on the body
youtube.com/watch?v=WcLzUZSGT6Q

what site is that?

I think the ending of the movie with the john williams tears in the rain track playing in the background, with K lying down on the steps, was a really beautiful scene. Seems spiritual, some say it's like he's at heaven's gate. Wallace gives a speech earlier in the movie about how angels can only reach heaven after giving a gift or something along the lines. Also it's tears in the rain and it was snowing in the scene, that seems significant in some way, like the memories or tears were solidified.

secret private tracker.

yeah come on its nearly 1am in aus, I need this to feel alive

Tears in the rain is now tears in the snow with K doing something meaningful unlike Roy who just mixed in with rain/history like any other replicant, K is truly unique and rebelled against his inbuilt obey programming wallace had and became more human than human, a snowflake-unique. Ana stelline may have been born but she can't even touch real snow and has fake experiences whereas K has real experiences even though he was built not born.

My writing is shit but thats the gist of it

Anyone know what this korean stuff meant? There was some on his apartment doors aswell

Name ?

How long until it's released widespread on rarbg and kat sites

I love when brainlets push me epic objectivity into art. They will never get it will they

The characters in that pic are Japanese. There is Japanese, Chinese and Korean text all through the movie though. I'm sure somebody compiled it all somewhere.

Fucking hell. I watched it twice in the cinema, and I'm still a bit sad I won't get to hear this blasting at max volume on proper speakers again.

literally at the same time I expect.

>Discovering the furnace in the orphanage. Absolutely chilling.
This. I don't know if it's the best scene, and this entire segment loses impact after the twist reveal, but Villeneuve's slow direction and the atmosphere had me mesmerized.

>Very little happening
>Music is blaring making it really uncomfortable

It's the most unique use of a soundtrack I've seen in years.

Youre telling me hd is tomorrow shhhhhhit

How come there are only one mention of the test scene in the whole thread? This shit rips.

We're not interlinked

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

It actually doesn't lose its impact, because K is still discovering he has a real memory

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

I can't believe they cut this scene with him walking through the nighlife

Can the scene be seen anywhere?

Can an average reader be able to read Pale Fire?

It's from a clip in a trailer or some extra clip on youtube cant find it right now

I'm sure there's a Pale Fire's Ending EXPLAINED video that fits your level

The whole schtick of that book is that you have a fictional editor explain it to you.

you're saying House of Leaves wasn't the first book to come up with this? how astoundingly lovecraftian.

better edit my marble hornets fanfic

Literally all of them from start to finish.

Thought the Elvis fight was pretty good