Orks = black people

>orks = black people
>humans = white people
>elves = jews

Really, Landis?

Such a boring, predictable trainwreck

>"from the director of suicide squad"
>you now realize that this clearly isn't an incentive to watch this garbage, but it was the only alternative tagline to "from director max landis"

>elves = askhanzi jews

landis is jewish fucktard

also this movie is based urban fantasykino, fuck all of you disney shills

Yikes

it's time to stop Kathleen

Fuck y'all I liked it. It's a 90's action movie.

Hjehehe it's time to STOP BASED FRANKU KEKELE LINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINOKINO
THATS AN AWFUL HOT KINO

Humans = "Real" Americans
Orcs= "Immigrants"
Elves= Jews/Elite

If Orks = Black people
then Will Smith is an ROBOT?

cops = cops

this scene was intense

Why must everything be a veiled metaphor for IRL races?
Can't it be just what it is on the surface?

I wanted em to make out so bad throughout that scene and then a cut to Will Smith's confused face mouthing "what the fuck?" Smith then looking over to orcbro only to see him taking off his pants, Smith then does a double take, passes out and he wakes up at home before he kills the fairy.

Turns out the act of killing that fairy trapped him in a groundhog day loop and now he has to figure out how to get out of it by helping the fairies in a magical quest.

Because if we didn't project we'd be real boring as a species.

It never is. Art always has a meaning, theme or agenda.

That was so fucking hot.

I think Landis tried to write it as orks being all minorities wrapped into one, including Jews (because they're hated for a crime commited by their ancestors 2000 years ago) while elves are supposed to be wypipo. But he fucked up the metaphor by including humans, who are a weird ambiguous middle ground but ultimately because they're the "everyman" American this makes them the real white people, and unintentionally creates a heavy impact redpill when you realize the elves are actually jews. Especially helps that the main evil elf endgame is to resurrect the dark lord (essentially the antithesis of Jesus, therefore the Antichrist)

>orks = black people
More like beaners

Orks should be way below black people if they are getting constantly shit on by everyone else in the open.