Which is the definitive film version?

Which is the definitive film version?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urxk4mveLCw
youtube.com/watch?v=gpDbvlAI_A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>film version
dont bother. just watch the stand up and sing 10th anniversary edition. thats the one to watch. watch that, then be happy that 2 Australians didnt ruin a second rate film version

youtube.com/watch?v=urxk4mveLCw

American Psycho.

The latest one is great, the Gerard Doopedoo one is too dark.

>tfw no Eponine gf

25th Anniversary was really good, has the same Eponine from the movie (aka best girl)

>go to watch musical expecting it to be a decent adaptation of the novel with some annoying songs
>realize it's actually sung-through
This is the worst entertainment format ever developed.

Poor Eponine. Just couldn't get enough of that French dick. Too bad she got dumped for that titcow Cosette. Eponine is way more kawaii. Marius was kind of a faggot.

Enjolras, Eponine and Javert are my favourite characters

Enjorlas died a virgin

It’s astounding and cereal surreal how good that performance is

giv

he was married to the Revolution

I don't get the musical theatre fags who get triggered by Russell Crowe in the most recent movie one.

Sure his voice isn't the greatest but I think he did a better job of actually acting as he sang, you can feel anxiety/conflict in his voice during Stars

>expecting it to be a decent adaptation of the novel
so you're a literal retard?

You do realize Les Miserables is just a schlocky musical from the 80s, not some kind of a high art opera? It's almost comical seeing this guy sing a song that barely rhymes with so much gravitas. Just watch the movie, it's good enough for this level of songwriting. It should be raw and emotional.

murriplebs

The musical was written by a jew. Do with that what you will

I'm the pleb and yet you're the one who thinks a musical from the 80s is kino. Jesus. The book is good, I'll give you that

>a musical can't be kino

ok sharter, back to capeshit

What do you expect me to do with this information

Nothing. I was just disappointed that a story about a man finding god and becoming a success was written by a jew (or rather the music was). Felt very manipulative, like it was only written to make money from the dumb goyim.

But why did you give us this information in the first place. What exactly would we, the anons in this thread, gain from this information.

a redpill.

How exactly is it a red pill.

Being aware of who is creating the content you consume is just part of being a more enlightened being. You know the names of actors and directors so you can watch more movies with them. Same deal.

The original was not.

Hope this is useful to you.

Liam Neeson vs Geoffrey Rush. Any other answer is literally wrong.

This, I still go back and listen to a few of the songs from time to time, especially

youtube.com/watch?v=gpDbvlAI_A0

Victor Hugo wasn't just a writer, he was a politician. He supported republican revolution and tried to fuckdrumpf I mean napoleon. Unlike whiny american liberals, he actually left the country when napoleon got to power.

The whole story is about the virtues of the poor and corruption of those in power. Easy to buy into.

1998 version was the better version if you want kino. 2012 sucks balls.

I do like les miserables, although I found the book hard to get through. It's kinda superficial.

>tfw on my own pretending he's beside me all alone I walk with him till morning
Merry Christmas, anons.

>It's almost comical seeing this guy sing a song that barely rhymes with so much gravitas
Stop trying to act like a sophisticated cultural critic on Sup Forums. Stick with Dr Zeuss if rhyming means so much to you.

Nu Sup Forums is full of Sup Forums kids who came onboard during the Trump campaign. Just try to ignore them and leave them to their containment threads on Star Wars.