What is this expression trying to convey?

What is this expression trying to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JfsysjFbD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his last and final act as an old man.

when they reebooted star wars. and his character.

>oh shit my career from now on is nothing but Comicon

>Fathier carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This galaxy is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the younglings and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

>...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Post more sad Hamill

this film fucking sucks, and I could have done more to prevent this from happening but its too late and my best days are behind me.

I'm a chair

rumor is they didn't tell Luke that he dies.

>why did I retire from The Joker

It's really interesting how after every single arkham game he retired

I'm pretty sure he wasn't in the last one

What do you particularly want to be told, OP?

Lol he always makes the funniest faces. I remember at the end of the Rogue One teaser trailer there was a bonus clip of him and he was making a face of absolute disgust. He might just be old and not notice that he's making these faces.

MY SQUEEZE MACHINE

>they actually fucking killed me off without doing anything meaningful

Probably. Also remember this happened
youtube.com/watch?v=6JfsysjFbD0

"Oooh don't worry goiym his FUCKING WHITE MALE character is so important...gib ur shekels pls"
These people are truly disgusting.

That would actually explain the super convoluted death scene they gave him. There was literally no reason for Luke to astral project and just die from exertion rather than show up in person and get killed in the duel. But filming it this way allows them to give him a scene where he sits back and kill him in the edit. Shit, maybe they even shot extra scenes with him they said would come after that part, just to cover their tracks. They know Hamill's a little too vocal with his actual non-scripted opinions, so he might cause serious problems if he knew they axed him.

>He might just be old and not notice that he's making these faces.

Hamill Unchained will be one of the greatest meme of 2018.

An equal mix of utter despair and total disbelief.
My heart breaks a little every time I see this webm.

>when the dark side hits

Assassin's Creed: The Senile Chronicles

We can see through your deception.

He just watched Star Wars end.

Your fleet is lost, and your friends on the Endor moon will not survive.

>"I disagree with the script"
>still go trough with it
>get backstabbed

He was just moved. If he had really been as surprised as some people on here make out, he'd have hidden it better. He's an actor, after all.

>They know Hamill's a little too vocal with his actual non-scripted opinions, so he might cause serious problems if he knew they axed him.

Except he sucked their dick continuously until after this movie came out. Why mythologize? Mark Hamill is not your Bill Murray, he's a thirsty, grateful Tim Russ.

>"remember kids, its not about quality, its only about money"
seeing this was like watching a 66 year old man finally lose his innocence, he didn't deserve it bros

i want to punch that bitch into her stupid face so much

it was a contract obligation, also mark hamill never had a huge film career so the money was probably worth it to him.