Armor Cap was worse.

>Armor Cap was worse.
Second lowest point.

>muh lycanthrope America
Thanks, PA.

>Thanks, PA.
No problem user.

Taky

I fucking love Cap Wolf! This was the first arc I collected sequentially. And I managed to purchase most of it, over time during the course of one hunting season, from a gas station spinner rack in a county 3 hours away from where I lived. It was a different world.

Sorry

The back-up stories for this arc are great.

>The back-up stories for this arc are great.
Fuck Yeah Best girl and Crossbones.

Damn 3 hours

After I started collecting seriously I realized there were LCS in my town. I'm struck mostly by how unlikely it seems that I managed to pick up sequential issues at the gas stations we stopped at on the way to the deer lease.

Taky

>After I started collecting seriously I realized there were LCS in my town. I'm struck mostly by how unlikely it seems that I managed to pick up sequential issues at the gas stations we stopped at on the way to the deer lease.
The same thing happened to me. I used to buy my comics from midtown, until i discover the was a LCS 20 minutes from where i lived.

If I recall, there's a letter in one of the columns about a mother saying how intense the Diamondback stuff was for her son. Something about how, yes, we know we have to see the hero fall to climb back up, but they were just piling on too much on DB.

I'm starting to miss 616 Logan. He deserves a good rest

Time for some more diamondback And crossbones. Reeee Spencer

What about meth Cap?

>What about meth Cap?
Streets of Poison was decent.