Sir! You forgot your popcorn!

Sir! You forgot your popcorn!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET AWAY FROM ME ROBERT! I'M NEVER GOING BACK TO POPCORN MINES!

popopopopopopopopopopopopop

ROBBIE

NO, ROBBIE, DON'T DO IT

They popped Sammy?

We will find you. No one escapes the mines, not alive anyways

Underrated.

>its okay robert ive got my crab legs right here

I like early morning Sup Forums

>this man pops your girlfriends ass

What do?

What is Robert's Stand?

Merry Christmas, user. This one’s on me.

NO XMAS FOR THE CRABS

>sushi in seconds

JIRO ON SUICIDE WATCH

wtf i hate crab legs now!

Ma'am! You forgot your massage!

they're gonna be okay right?

Can someone explain this meme to me? I don’t understand it. Does it have something to do with letting a black man fuck your wife or something? Is Sup Forums filled with cucks?

Not this again

And you're okay with 10+ Robert threads a day?

Yeah because he gives me free popcorn

Sup Forums is full of white boys who wish black men would fuck their moms. Because they have no girlfriends.

What the hell is wrong with you.

Robert is a great man who just wants you to enjoy your stay at the kinoplex

Robert waives the no singles policy when I go to the theater.

>$129.99 + tip for an extra small popcorn
>free

fuck off

it's just part of the "Sup Forums visits the kinoplex" cinematic universe

soundcloud.com/lazerbird-98477393/afternoon-at-the-kinoplex

Robert is a Sup Forums institution, I think he started as some attempt at a racist/cuck meme but he's evolved into a beloved member of the family

You see user, back in the day crabs had to be caught by brave men in these dangerous fishing boats. My father worked on a crab fishing ship like that. He wasn't home a lot and one christmas he didn't come home. Here's a picture of him. Anyways, enjoy your crab legs and your 10th viewing of Blade Runner

>moot gets fired from Google after they find out he can't code for shit
>has to get a job at the Kinoplex
What a tweest

What corporation owns this universe and who do they have to buy to merge with the Mommy Cinematic Universe?

Forgot my pic.

Jessica's description has an "at" too much

some of those women are jewish

>ROBBIE

It's 'Robert' for you

I don’t come out often because I don’t like making it about me, but I started Robert posting last year as a means of race baiting. I found the original image by searching for black concession stand worked or something. He was never posted here before I posted him. If you want to see the earliest appearance search the archive for “will that be with or without butter, sir”. I spammed that thread because they were usually very racist but funny, and also I liked the butter arguments that ensued. But equal credit goes to the few reposters that picked up on it and continued it. One poster changed it to ‘careful sir, the bucket is hot’ and that’s when it really picked up momentum. Then when the photoshops started rolling in it became what it is now. Merry Christmas fellow shitposters.

deepest lore

I'm a pioneer of cuck posting, we started it during gamergate and photoshopped moot into a lot of images labeling him cuck overlord. People resisted it at first but Sup Forums newfags picked up on it and now it changed the face of the internet.

Damn, that reminds me how rough we were on moot in the final year before he announced he was leaving. Poor guy. He kinda deserved it though.

>cuck overlord
It's Luggage Lad, newfriend.

Sorry, I do not accept "free" things since I understand someone had to pay for it, in this case the owner of this fine establishment. I'm not a Democrat.

No. We actually all really like Robert and it's funny to see what types of situations he can get into involving only his smiling face, popcorn, and Photoshop.

This is gloriously autistic lol.

yes, they are all rebuilt with enhanced robot legs now

How is this allowed? In front of all those people too.