Fraction Titles (and Others) Pt. 12

Not goiing to be super social tonight. Grading to be done (and some drinking). Here's some Hawkeye though. Hope yall enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2RhaBv3vEao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Send bumps if you can!
>I know they're expensive but I'd super appreciate it

bump

Everything about this page rubs me the wrong way. It's seriously feels like Fraction was writing a sitcom.
>Oh what crazy antics will Clint get into next?
>Cue Laugh track

Thank you kind user.

I'm not going to lie, I love this issue.

>I love myself
We know you do, Kate. We know you do.

HA

>It's seriously feels like Fraction was writing a sitcom.
I'm 99% certain it's intentional parody.

Thank god.

Oh shit, Hawkguy's gonna take a ride in the Sup Forums party van.

>underage apprentices
Not even once.

In *my* comic, people get shot when other people point guns at them and pull the trigger. Not this 18(00) perfect dodge bullshit that all street level capes seem to have.

On that note, how far are you on the script for yours?

W H A T A
B
I
T
C
H

Goddamnit the only reason I read all of this was to find out why everyone had cards on their forehead in the beginning but they didn't answer it at all.

Sup Forums seemed to turn on this later in the run, but I still enjoy it. It's certainly better than anything Marvel's releasing right now.

Fuck you Ultimates is perfect

I don't remember the rules exactly, but it's some kind of party game where you don't know what card was stuck to your forehead, and you draw instructions to do stuff to people who have cards that match certain criteria. In some versions it can just keep going, and in others you win by being the first person to figure out what card you have.

>ProfessoRIP

Retard detected.

>party game
>party
That would explain why I don't know it

Bitch Ewing please

>Sup Forums seemed to turn on this later in the run
I didn't like it from day one. I like the premise behind it and appreciate what the series is, but I hate the characterizations of the leads and want nothing to do with them. Aja art makes this worth posting alone.

NOT YET!

youtube.com/watch?v=2RhaBv3vEao

The prodigal storytimer returns.

Sorry for teh delay. Punching in grades atm. Tonight I finish two of my classes and tomorrow I'm going to make a trip to campus and not leaving until my work is done. Which means I might end up sleeping in my office.