Fantastic Beasts

Wizards are all powerful then. Can do whatever they want.
>Fix buildings
>Kill muddles
>Brain wipe people
>Etc

Good movie though 6.5/10

Revealio

Movie was fun until it turned out to be about dark wizards again, and twink Flash turned into a cgi tornado like the Mask on crystal meth

Are you looking forward to the sequel?

Weird how forgettable this flick was

What a retarded premise for a film.

the blonde sister was hotter

Porpentina has superior nips

yeah she looks like a porpetina

it's PorpeNtina

harry potter has always been deus ex magicka

Wizards are so overpowered that the only plausible antagonists are other wizards. Magic provides so many consequence free benefits that the only objectionable use of it is being a meanie for fun. The way the HP universe is set up stories in it -have- to be about dark wizards. Otherwise they'd have the structure of the sort of book you read to a toddler.

was she just a reference to the danish girl movie redmayne was it?

>can make anything fixed and clean with magic
>Weasleys still live in shit

You mean, they're books for children? Because they are. Series just fell victim to the inevitable "audience has grown up so it has to follow with them" syndrome.

It was better than every Harry Potter movie after Prisoner of Azkaban for sure.
Also I still want to fuck Newtfu.

It was pretty fun, but a lot of the creatures felt too alien

I just watched a better harry potter movie than this one, and it was called Bright.

Is that the one where there's black people but they're actually orcs so we don't have to hate them?

honestly, this was the first good HP movie

This movie was so boring i couldn't finish it. And the main character guy is terrible. He just stands around with his stupid face looking bewildered the whole movie.
1/10, could not watch.

DULLEST
U
L
L
E
S
T

It was a fun movie and at the very least it was a better movie about magic than Doctor Strange.

Obscurius and Grindelwald are the only parts I really cared about

Children care about Obscurus and Grindelwald
Adults care about happy comfy Newt and Jacob adventures

I liked the idea of using Latin and ancient Greek for spell casting in the books. Do wish she pushed to follow through with that in the movies but some one felt the need to dumb down spell casting for the lowest common denominator. Tipical

That spell was already in the books. Homenum revelio or something to detect the presence of a human being in the area

Yeah, weirdly enough. I actually ended up loving the film. Guess I just needed another HP movie and it scratched the itch.

No it wasn't a good movie. The finding stupid CGI creatures storyline wasn't compelling at all and neither was the shit about the guy who turns into smoke or whatever. Shitty movie

It was better than the dullest franchise but not by much. Porpentina a cute.

you have good taste, user

It's not following anyone anywhere. It's been about dark wizards since the very first book.

Yes but back then the series wasn't grimdark edgy garbage where half the main cast dies in each book.

>Goldstein
>Specializes in meddling with minds
What did Rowling mean by this?