GODSPEED the rebel sweaties

>GODSPEED the rebel sweaties

God is female, sweetie

>First character to mention God in the entire Star Wars series
And Sup Forumstards try and claim liberals aren't religious.

>Pointing out someone else's hypocrisy is the same as acting like you hold the same beliefs as them
Is this meant to be an ironically bad argument?

I just realized how fucking dumb it is she said that instead of "May the force be with you".

>believes in astronomy in a sci-fi universe according to EU
>acts like a complete idiot and responsible for thousands of deaths
>no development at all (offhand introduced in this movie instead of the last one where it would have made much more sense, writing-wise), yet her death is played up as one of the most spectacular in the whole SW universe
>when there's at least one other character (Ackbar) who could have easily taken the same role and it would have made much more sense
>"godspeed" in fucking Star Wars

What the fuck were they thinking when they came up with this shitstain of a character and writing for her? And nobody gives a shit about muh purple hair - she could be a black transvestite jewish women and I wouldn't give a shit if she was well written, but this is atrocious

Force is female now, get over it

I always see this response posted to this image, and its so laughably dumb. Contemptuous liberals have zero understanding of Christianity as a religion, or even Jesus as a person. In the same thought they'll conclude Christianity is oppressive, backwards, and evil, and then attempt to suggest Jesus is a basically a progressive lefty hippie, depending on whichever side fits their viewpoint.

They can't point out hypocrisy because they have no fundamental understanding of the beliefs in the first place beyond a few basics and talking points ripped from their nuance. Their hatred for Christianity typically lies only in personal or cultural vendetta , not through any actual diametric opposition of the views espoused.

>charity and kindness arent a part of seven virtues when they apply to people I don't like

GAY SMALL GREEN TEXT BRO. I BET YOU ARE MASTURBATING RIGHT NOW

>Doesn't realize that many Christians are "DemocRats" while sucking off supply side Jesus and sending seed packets to his corrupt minister

This is the case though. The NT doesn't invalidate the concept of enemies. Christ told his people to buy a sword.

Well said.

Tfw my OC never caught on

It's not even a if everyone has a sword the Romans won't fuck with us. They literally only got two amongst them all.

It's a bad character but please don't memeify Laura Dern

52%?

>Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces. Matthew 7:6

You proved the guy you were responding to 100% correct

How does that prove his contempt?

She won the popular vote!

Poor Laura shouldnt have agreed to this

I dunno about him but I certainly am

Just as said you fedoras lack a fundamental understanding of chiatianity and your attack by trying to guilt christians based on values they dont have is very similar to

Scene would have been more impactful if they had Admiral Ackbar fucking ackbar himself with the lightspeed maneuver. Instead we get a half baked purple haired cunt who can't even wear a proper military uniform.

>thousands of different sects with different interpretations
>doesn't understand "Christianity" at all
Please tell me more why you're prosperity doctrine shit is the end all be all.