Is Finn popular overseas?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm from eastern europe and everyone here just calls him "that nigger"

No, he's not popular anywhere

to be fair your from eastern Europe. You are probably more nigger than he is.

Not even in Wakanda?

He's popular with the ladies over here.

w-why is that Chinese man so dirty?

They're definitely the niggers of western Europe. For them to use that slang is rich especially knowing they are literally called slaves.

I'm from africa and everyone here just calls him "that nigger"

Not even Amerimutts like him, which should tell you everything.

>I'm from eastern europe
t. Ahmed

That kids father probably disowned him for dressing up like a nigger.

I mean he's not American either.

>Greeks
>Finns
>Magyars
>Balts
>Albanians
>Turks
>Armenians
>Uralics
>Kazakhs
>Georgians
>these are all Slavs to amerimutts
How’s that 56% education going?

Yea, I'm not from a slav country, but whatever.

So this is the power of american brain-drain?

>eastern europe
>has migrants

But americans are obsessed with BLACK MEN.

Russia has loads of migrants from the former SSRs in Central Asia, they are literally the least white country in Europe.
They pretend that the problem doesn’t exist and just say “muh based oligarch jew pootang is da stonk nationalist leader”

Except Finns they're all shit though.

>t. mohammed

KARA BOGA

>Russia has loads of migrants
>they are literally the least white country in Europe
Holy shit user...

like an endearing nickname? does "that nigger" refer to the specific negro from star wars?

so this is the effect of me simply mentioning the name of your pet niggers, imagine what reaction you would have if I would insult your (((masters))).

Stay mad

>Wakanda
I have some bad news user....

no we are just not forced to refer to them in a political correct way that's why we use nigger, calling them blacks would be really odd. And as for simply calling him "that nigger" is because no one bothered to learn his name.

>OOGA BOOGA WE WUZU JAHN BOUYAEGARU ANDO SHITTO

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome

>nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
>"According to UN Population Division estimates, as of 2013, the Russian Federation was second only to the United States in the sheer number of immigrants."

Also, what the fuck do you think the Russians colonized?
Just empty land, devoid of any life or people at all? There were heaps of native groups through Siberia.

Slavs are ridiculous