Would you wham her bam-a-lam?

Would you wham her bam-a-lam?

Not autistic, no thank you ma'am.

This spell you put on me~

It's like Magic

It'd be like having sex with a human-sized Oscar statue, metal and cold.

No thanks.

Thats a great song

...i'm regretting this post as i write it but...what is this?

What's the mistake?

someone post the lewd Pink Gold Princess Peach pasta

Are you using one of those stupid Easter Eggs/Things you didn't notice/Breakdown thumbnails as your picture? Those piss me off, "Let me just put a red arrow and circle fucking anywhere, pointing at and encircling random bullshit that have no actual meaning." Some of the laziest thumbnails

WHOA BLACK BETTY
BAM-A-LAM

Why was my little Branch Boy so angry in this movie? He was a docile, cautious person as an adult. Why is he constantly hitting Drax and chasing after all those mole rat didgeridoos.

BLACK BETTY HAD A CHILD

He a baby.
One of those little people you see couples dragging around with them, ronery guy.

If you went from being the Hulk to a midget (not Hulk), would you be cool with that?

Costume design sucked in this

Ayesha's comic costumes have never been anything to write home about. At least in this movie we got a throwback to this movie.

Because he's a child? You ever seen a kid before? They run around and knock shit over, scream and yell, and so on.

I always figure Adult Groot's docile nature was because of a lifetime of traveling the galaxy and deciding life is beautiful, protect the innocents, etc.

What's the circle mean?

>Why was my little Branch Boy so angry in this movie? He was a docile, cautious person as an adult. Why is he constantly hitting Drax and chasing after all those mole rat didgeridoos.
Because the old Groot is dead. This is the old Groot's son. This meant the crew can't just casually get Groot killed again, because he can't just resurrect himself.

I thought he was basically a Groot clone reset to his birth. Has the potential to become roughly the same Groot but without his old memories.

> Imagine tying her up, turn smearing her in chocolate and cream and coleslaw and honey and syrup.

> Her look of horror and disgust ...then you switch on a vibrator and piss on her perfect face.

t. tryhard redditor
You're not fooling anybody

it looks like that little big planet guy

>It'd be like having sex with a human-sized Oscar statue, metal and cold.
EXCELLENT
>implying elizabeth debicki is human-sized

I'd fuck the shit out of her. Literally