How could this soy boy sexually assault anyone

How could this soy boy sexually assault anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain
youtube.com/watch?v=NGzfdaNwdPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when a beta even so much as looks at a girl wrong, it's sexual assault. Haven't you learned the rules yet?

another liberal male feminist

who's next. patton oswalt, kumail sandnigger, paul feig?

these are the people calling you soyboy

Inb4 Patton’s wife posthumously accuses him of rape

When the girl who sucked his dick didn't get a job in Hollywood in return, that's assault.

easy, he just has to namedrop his father who literally got away with killing a village of asian children

You're more likely to commit sexual assault if you're a feminist liberal soyboy.

Australians are the worst posters on Sup Forums

the same way Harvey did, jerking his limp pecker while begging her to touch him.

I hope what they say about him is true but i doubt it

Are you kidding? He's probably that type of gay guy that loves to grab on women's body parts and goes it doesn't count i'm gay.

>How could this soy boy sexually assault anyone

Easily. Even the most limp wristed faggot can still get someone drunk, corner someone, threaten to A if they don't B.

Its not a question of if he could do it. The question is did he actually, or is it just another angry thot throwing out accusations just because she knows she'll never suffer consequences for lying.

I'm personally hoping for Joss Whedon.
I want feminists protesting outside of Disney/Marvel HQ until they pull all his movies from the market.

>eeeeh people will think i am a slut if i sleep around, i better clear the air up
>RAAAAAAAAAPE

>Believing the accusations of Zoe Quinn of all people.

Whendon has already been accused of it. It was before Weinstein so people just let it slide.

>95% of Sup Forums has 0 (zero) experience in sex or talking to girls
>somehow they are all experts on sexual assault

umm sweetie, she survived being gangraped by Gamergate™.

She would never lie.

He's pretty tall. Maybe he went after short chicks.

no-one believes Zoe, people have been accusing him of this for a long time after that one interview. I admit it's just wishful thinking though.

and these are the people being called soyboys

I believe the accusation of Anna Akana.

Stop victimblaming.
if he's white he aint right.

*tips*

He sexually assaults little boys, just like daddy.
As far as rape status is concerned, max was thrown under the bus probably by his own dad, the sick fuck.

You fucking right wing neckbeards aren't being accused because you can't even get in the same vicinity as a woman, you dumb retarded faggots. You're so unapproachable even max landis was sooner accused than you disgusting antisocial freaks. It's like being proud of having less speeding tickets because you only go out twice a month. dumbasses

soyboy general

>muh due process
>muh innocent until proven guilty
White males have gotten away with rape and murder for centuries.
I think it's time to believe the victims for once and lock up this vile beast.

White genocide when? I mean, COME ON!

He browses Sup Forums

m-marry christmas to you too, user...

Good morning Max, did you have a good Hanukkah?

FUCK OFF AND STOP TRYING TO GET KINO 2 CANCELED

I'm just saying.. Max should take one for the team.
White men everywhere implore him to turn himself in.

>32 years old
>trying to be 20

>allegations only come out when his new movie hits Netflix
Seems like some women with a grudge against him are trying to destroy his career.

HOLY SHIT this is the most hamfisted social message i've ever seen.

LOL Jenny. The two things that were going to pull her out of 'youtube stardom' into real success were her job at screen junkies and her friendship with Max. Both absolutely destroyed by 'me too'

>he's actually bragging about his side being full of rapists
>boldstrategy.gif

>joel EDGErton
this shit was literally created for mindless plebs who can't into subtlety

Slavery was a mistake.

so virgins vs virgins, basically

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain
reminder this is all because of cain

surprisingly kino

>I need a fictional fantasy politics because I can't handle the real thing
Unless the elves are shown to be too altruistic for their own good and orcs to be chaotic demonspawn this shit is for only the most disgustingly fat cucks.

What's this I hear about her actually fucking Max? Like there was a video of her in a hotel and you could hear his voice offscreen or something?

Most women are very weak user, even a soyboy like that can easily overpower many of them.

there were accusations before her, she just jumped the bandwagon

I thought he was a literal unironic faggot

These people have weird fucked up views on women, unlike most of these types who just become rapists, they realise it's wrong, but tell themselves their fucked up opinions are typical of all men, and thus become feminist to 'fix' themselves and everyone else. It's why they think men need to be 'taught' not to rape when, to any decent person (aka not themselves), the thought would never cross their mind.
They're broken, but they think they're normal and thus indirectly think all men are broken.
They can't hold their urges back forever though, and one day they snap.

i honestly believe Max did it 100% why? because he hasn't tweeted in like 3 days. usually he tweets like 500 times a day. dude's been silent ever since the accusations came up.

these are the people calling you soyboy

Wow that clears it up for me it really doesn. GUILTY. Destroy him

i wasn't even talking about the "orcs and elves" you fucking autist i just liked the camera work

its an interesting way to talk about "niggers, beaners, and the master race" but i wasn't thinking about that

Those fat fucks and soyboys seem like generally unpleasant people.

Why does the word soyboy trigger retards so hard? Is it because it hits so close to home?

(((Landis)))

It's a bot.

You seem pretty triggered yourself by that picture.

It's because it implies that they have no choice in the matter. Calling them a cuck refers to a sexual fetish that they can change. Calling them a soyboy implies that their bodies have been permanently changed by years of soy consumption. Not even lifting weights and worshiping hitler can fix their bitch tits now.

He was one of them. He dared to call them out.

Now he will pay the price.

aw, i feel bad for this kid... he's confused, he doesn't know where he fits in, he turns to Sup Forums to feel like he's part of something bigger when he should work on being content with himself

my empathy is fucked, i am beyond soyboy

Not him but literally how?

wtf I hate jews now!?

So is he not a faggot, or was he just too weak to rape a man?

There is truly nothing more pathetic and contemptuous than the "male" feminist.

max admitted to having casual relationships with the actresses he works with. All it would take is for ONE of them to say "he used his position of power to sleep with me" and he's gone from the industry forever. I was teasing him until now but I kinda feel bad, he could really be destroyed over nothing couldn't he

>most of the alleged rapists are kikes and liberals
>b-but guys, it's actually the evil women, they're so fucking depraved they won't even fuck me, can't you see?

What the FUCK did he mean by this

daddy help me protect me from the accusations

that kid is actually cool, he'll be alright

>blacks think they're orcs and whites are elves
>whites think they're orcs and jews are elves
never mind I take it back this was actually pretty cleverly written

jews think they're orcs and ____ are elves

he's also admitted he's been emotionally manipulative with women. wouldn't be surprised about him assaulting somebody at all.

Yeah, what a subtle movie.
>Fairy lives don't matter
>That's why half the NFL defensive line are orcs. It's not racism, just physics.

jews don't consume goyim entertainment so it doesn't really matter to them.

Honestly this. I know the first girl who accused him(Allie Goertz) and I don't believe her. She's intimated that she's been sexually assaulted or outright raped by at least 3 other prominent industry people and every time she does it her group of friends expands to include more well-connected people. And I'm 100% positive that she is in love with and has sex with her dad.

Good morning Paul Joseph Watson's bell end cleaner, have a good income inequality?

>And I'm 100% positive that she is in love with and has sex with her dad.
Why?

i interpreted as elves = jews, whites = humans, blaqs = orcs

Oh yeah I forgot about that... sucks to be Max!

Is that the porg-fucker chick?

he's a very colourful guy isn't he

Actually, these are the ones calling you soyboy

For several years I suspected because of how she talked about him. But then one night I saw her walking down the street with him and he was kissing her behind her ear and had his arm over her shoulder, squeezing her tit. It was apparently after his cover band(with includes Tom Lennon iirc) had done a show that she attended, and she later said that her dad stayed at her place that night. Her dad is only like 44 or something because he started having kids when he was 16(her mom was in her thirties at the time) and their relationship is fucking weird, even if you don't know about the sidewalk foreplay.

>paul feig?

He's an obvious fag, so he's never going to be accused of assaulting any woman. Does he seem like the kind that's into teen boys though? He seems like the type of fag who marries another milquotost fag and they spend their lives looking at antiques.

>Aggressive mimicry is found in predators (or parasites) that share the same characteristics as a harmless species, allowing them to avoid detection by their prey (or host). The mimic may resemble the prey or host itself, or another organism that is either neutral or beneficial to the signal receiver. In this class of mimicry, the model may be affected negatively, positively or not at all. Just as parasites can be treated as a form of predator,[58] host-parasite mimicry is treated here as a subclass of aggressive mimicry

Reminder that Max Landis only recently started looking like a rainbow-haired Tumblr stereotype. For more insight, read his Superman comic American Alien, which reduces Clark Kent to an obnoxious frat bro and presents it as a positive.

no, this is the one calling you soyboy

He's found the synthesis

Agree, it was very well made. A return to form for whatshisface after Suicide Squad.
All really well done, and would have been a really good franchise starter if hadn't been written in the SJW era.

Way better that TLJ. Charming characters etc. But ultimately in service of the same shitty agenda.
I imagine as the movies go on the Orc culture will become more obvious in paralleling islam's modern journey into the West.
And the "Dark One" will just be Magic Hitler.

they're besties, she brags on twitter about how they text eachother. If you look at her twitter, she went dead silent too for a couple days when the accusations came out.

Orcs are muslims you stupid faggot.
Normies are represented by whites and asians.
The rise of white nationalism is the Elf shit.
"The great darkness" threatening to return to the world.

it's an internet he said she said thing what else did you expect?

Because he's not ugly. Only ugly people like Wienstein or Louis CK count as rape when they hit on girls.

i mean did you listen to the tape of Weinstein?
>"please, please, just come in here, i promise i wont touch you again, just please, please, come in here"
youtube.com/watch?v=NGzfdaNwdPE

/r/ing virgin max vs chad Weinstein

But what about the big gay pink elephant in the room regarding a chick accusing Max of any form of sexual tomfoolery?
Or is playing gay and "bi" his angle?

He's married to a woman. But so is Joel Schumacher.
Def has a domination/humiliation fetish, whatever his deal is.

Nevermind, didn't read OP's post. He's ugly and is getting accused, which further proves my point.