Based on my subjective experience, I have come to the conclusion that it is the jedi who are evil, rather than the sith

>based on my subjective experience, I have come to the conclusion that it is the jedi who are evil, rather than the sith
what did he mean by this?

>From my point of view, the jedi are evil
10/10 screenwriting

K I N O like Revan

>from my point of view
This is literally Sup Forums's version of "for me".

He delivers the line well, though. The man really does do a pretty good job with the shit he was given.

He was pretty up and down throughout the movie but his delivery really sold me on some clunkers like "I hate you!"

Look at literally every war that happens. Each side claims that the other is bad or evil because their point of view teaches something that the other side opposes.

>kills younglings
>thinks the Jedi are the evil ones
Fucking brilliant

>have the most literal version of black and white morality within your universe where good people can't use black magic and bad people can't use white magic
>Uhm actually those being on the dark and evil side are the good ones and those children on the light side are bad so I killed them

Literally retarded. Ben should've killed him ten times over.

In my opinion you’re evil so based on that subjective categorization I will commit mass murder

lmao, is it you black science guy?

>from my point of view, the jews are evil

Can't believe that made it into the final cut.

And now look at the piece of fiction in question where Dark side users are ALWAYS evil and Light side users from Good to incredibly less evil.

Well, in context, the Emperor (Sidious) wanted to do away with the stagnation and corruption in the Republic and consolidate power under 1 authority. Anakin witnessed firsthand how the Senate politics rewarded corruption. The Jedi Order were not the saviors he was raised to believe in but "peacekeepers" who maintained the status quo. So, from a certain POV, the Jedi were evil in that they were maintaining a corrupt system of government.

>can't be corrupt if you make the rules and kill everyone who disagrees with you

By killing them, he stopped them from becoming evil (from his point of view).

He was constantly being manipulated by the Jedi council to go along with their agenda. Sheev was his friend and mentor.

Why not just turn them to the dark side?

>the Emperor (Sidious) wanted to do away with the stagnation and corruption in the Republic and consolidate power under 1 authority

He wanted to rule. Stagnation and corruption could continue on as long as it didn't harm his power. He had no desire to make things better or worse, he just wanted to be the man in charge.

Sheev wasn't a good guy by any means. He was an evil motherfucker that wanted to have everyone under his thumb. That's why he was fucking cool. How many times do you actually see a completely unrepentant evil bastard actually win?

Literally what Luke thought of doing to Kylo before staying his hand
Poetry

Too much work.

based on my subjective experience, I have come to the conclusion that it is x who are evil, rather than y
IDK what do people irl mean when they say that?

Sheev did what he did for the greater good. He wanted to build an empire powerful enough to stop the Vong invasion which he had forseen. A couple of death stars would have been nice to have by the time they came knocking.

Exactly this.

I bet the nazis thought we were evil for trying to prevent them from gassing Jews and slavs. Even evil people rationalize by claiming their enemy is worse.

Brainwashed kids indoctrinated into become a threat to the republic. Think about yourself in a mosque while there's an islamic coup d'etat going on in your country to turn it into a caliphate.

>Galactic Republic are commies and want to conquer whole galaxy
>Some Jedi see this and say "Fuck it, I quiet!"
>Same time Sith resist the Galactic Republic
>Fallen Jedi join the Sith to condemn the spread of the Galactic Republic
>somehow the Sith and fallen Jedi are the bad guys

He genuinly sounds like he hates him. If you're emotionally invested in the characters like i was; then this moment is fine. It's very memeable though too

The lines in the script are much better than what actually landed in the movie.

>OBI-WAN: I have failed you, Anakin. I was never able to teach you to think.

>ANAKIN and OBI-WAN confront each other on the lava river.

>ANAKIN: I should have known the Jedi were plotting to take over . . .

>OBI-WAN: From the Sith!!! Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil.

>ANAKIN: From the Jedi point of view! From my point of view, the Jedi are evil.

>OBI-WAN: Well, then you are lost!

>ANAKIN: This is the end for you, My Master. I wish it were otherwise.

>From the Jedi point of view! From my point of view, the Jedi are evil.
This is even worse

That line is clunky, but the rest is fine.

Haven't watched TLJ yet. Is Poe really the new Han? Because Han was more than just a handsome rebellious guy, he was also a Chad with balls of steel.
>"Never tell me the odds!"
>"I love you." "I know."
Does Poe come anywhere close?

It's the line that's the butt of all the jokes in the first place

He was right you know, the Jedi were complete assholes both to him and aliens.

So you are saying he was wrong in killing children in EP II?

Underrated. Guess the Disney shills can't deal with this fact.

>got power by financing both sides of the war and pulling the wool over everyone's eyes
>"muh democracy"

He was the "Han Solo" kinda character only because they need that type of personality to be chastized by the stronk indipendent womyn (Leia and Admiral Tumblr) to show how toxic he is and how it would be better if he castrate himself (aka give away masculine/alpha traits). So dont expect to enjoy Poe.

Found the antifacuck

That's not a good point at all.

You're very good at arguments

was he the stupidest retard in the whole galaxy?

No, that one was either Yoda or Jar JAr

Heat was frying his brain

Jar Jar didn't kill a bunch of kids that were being trained to be peacekeepers and claim they were evil

>Jar Jar didn't kill a bunch of kids
No, he democratically elected a Sith Lord as Supreme Chanchellor.

which is much more important than stupid children