Jessica Chastain Admits Appearing in All-White Actress Photo Shoot Is 'A Sad Look

Jessica Chastain > Bryce Dallas Howard > Amy Adams

I'm white and fuck you niggers.

Salma is a Wok?

Fat smelly rotten eggs roastie betrays her race after her womb goes barren, more at 11.

So when is she going to come out and tell us she has a cute feminine penis?

>shilling for diversity
>is a nigger
What did Krager !T5l/R87Z4g mean by this?

POC / WOC is how americans call everyone that isn't WASP, apparently.

t. poc

>school photo day, circa 2008
>mom tells me to tell my best shirt and comb my hair, she wants to send the photo to all our relatives
>get to school
>everyone has a black but me
>wait in line nervously, surely the black isn't necessary right, mom would have given me one if it was
>my turn comes up
>"Uh, what do you think you're doing kid?"
>o-one photo p-p-please, w-w-w-wallet-sized
>"Do you think we take all-white photos here, kid? You think you're going to Hitler High? Get the fuck out."
>look around desperately to see if anyone else will share their black with me for the shot
>no one will
>I can't get my photo taken
>mom disowns me and kicks me out of the house
>no money so I can't rent a black to accompany me to my job interview for diversity, so I can't have a job interview
>can't even apply for welfare because the rent-a-blacks for welfare applications are even more expensive
>tfw it's only a matter of time before I'm arrested for illegally posting on Sup Forums without a black to proofread my posts

What if a WASP gets a tan?

>Salma Hayek
>woman of color

Just like how Sharlto Copley is my favorite African actor

I've heard they call that 'redneck'. I'm not really an expert in american lore though.

been awhile since i've seen a dystopian diversity post

It's ok to be white.

>Its TERRIBLE that I can't think of at least 5 female lead films this year.

Well, that's on you honey. Maybe you should develop a more diverse taste in film?

Lol the left is eating itself

Now white Stacie's know how it feels

Leftists never learn from this. They just apologise, take the punishment and double down on the diversity bullshit as compensation.

Jessica Chastain is mentally ill. Nice tits, though.

Salma Hayek is mixed(Lebanese and Spanish), POC refers to anyone who's not white

Maybe she shouldn't agree to be in the photo shoot then if it's so "sad".

Lebanese and Spanish people are Caucasian

>apology

Not all Caucasians are white and Salma does not look white at all(still hot though)
Dumb fucking amerimutt

What the fuck is her problem. Stupid childless woman with soyboy bf who cant fuck, peddling a facetious ideology at her age. You can tell how unhappy and unfulfilled she is despite being a famous actress.

Meanwhile Lilly, Biel, Blunt, Beckinsale all seem content and unconcerned with such crap.

Does Chastain even have friends? I don't think so. Really makes you think.

>Saorise Ronan
>white
Potatoes are barely human as it is.

/thread

There's actually a blind item that says she only has friends for show and none of them really know anything about her. Wouldn't be surprised if her marriage was the same way too.

Would any of these guilty white liberal bitches help fund a film for an aspiring nigga director/screenwriter?

indians/jews and arabs are Caucasian also dumbass they are not white.

Very good post

Underrated.

is this the chick from Lost with her IRL sisters?

Yes. So many great non white actresses...
So sexy. I jerk to leslie jones every evening, i am in awe at her performance in ghostbusters. And only white countries need diversity and inclusion. Lets disappear folks, to avoid hurting other people feelings. Or...i have another idea. They wont like it.

Does she not realize these people hate her for being white and that any virtue signaling she does will not change that in any way?
She should just give all her future acting roles to some random nigger if she cares so much
oh wait she's just a stupid white bitch who wants attention I want to rape her and skin her alive

>Chastain
>fat

>people in Hollywood dumb enough to think normies care about this shit

Justica Chastain

What the fuck is wrong with cumskins and their guilt complex?

Imagine hating yourself this much. She needs help.

Good post.

WOC and "diversity" in hollywood just means black people

how many fucking bridges does she have to burn in order to fucking stop getting roles

this bitch has criticized so many people in hollywood im absolutely shocked shes still around

Lily a CUTE

I HATE CUMSTAIN WITH THE FURY OF ONE HUNDRED TRILLION STARS EXPLODING!!! CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF THAT SNEERING, UNMITIGATED UBER-CUNT!!! WONT BE SEEING THE NEXT X-MEN MOVIE BECAUSE OF HER!!!FACT!!!

Fucking, what's wrong with americunts?

If it's not against men, then it has to be a white thing. Seriously. Learn to take a win.

There's so much insecurity coming from black women.

They know they are mostly hideous and they project this onto white women.

They disguise their superficial qualms by saying they want some kind of social justice - but they are just mad they are chosen less for roles because they cause men to vomit.

It's because she's never called someone out specifically, apart from the ones everyone else was also calling out, like Weinstein. Also, I don't think someone as outspokenly SJW as her can ever get blacklisted

>if you take a photo you better have enough token minorities in it or you're going to go to social justice jail

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Not true.

>ooga boog m'zugaa
What

>a new direction
>all white instead of forced diversity

i like it

What a fucking mentalcase

The article is about contenders for best actress. There aren't any women of color with a shot this year.

Take that back, user. At least Sersh barely comments on current year politics and doesn't even have social media to virtue signal

SHE IS MODEST GIRL AND NOT FOR KUFFAR DOGS

STOP POSTING HER EXPOSED HAIRS OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF THE MUJAHIDEEN

TAKBIR

How long until regular people have to apologize for being white? Celebrities are already doing it

>Jessica Chastain

>Bryce Dallas Howard

DELETE THIS

>Amy Adams

What the fuck is it with niggers in the US all having arthritis at an early age?

All women in film should be black. Let's be honest...whites have had a good run but nobody wanna see them no more

I'm white, german and italian greatgrandpas and greatgrandmas, but I'm from Brazil.
Does this makes me a latino?

It sounds more like she’s being racist by only seeing colour. The editors chose actresses being colour blind and purely looking at the top talents of the year.

>Italian
>white
No

this

This so much

>Jessica Cuntstain
I hate her so much

You mean she didn't notice until people called it out?

yes

would any k-pop star say something like this? they are all Korean in every photo shoot...

Ashamed of being white btw
wish I was black btw

>Regrets it after she's received her paycheck.

tpbp

I don't like using POC to refer to foreigners. WOG rolls of the tongue easier

childless women should not be allowed into showbiz

she looks really uncomfortable desu senpai

she's not letting her guard down

same

Both those guys are at least 30 years old and are still throwing up gang signs That's just fucking lame.

Donm't forget that was explicit film she did

>women from 5 different nations in a photo shoot
>"urh muh gurd that's not diverse enough!!1!"

Even a niggres doesn't do that.
(((White women))) need the gas

you are white. only the poltard and the mutts will disagree

was meant for

Lmao this

why do i get the feeling she's fucked an underage boy before?

All this childless women from hollywood ahahahah

yep, just how harvey likes em

She is lebabese and Mexican not Spanish
Youre thinking of shakira who is leb and Spanish

All this shit doesn't even make fucking sense any more.

>poc
>woc
When did everyone start mass adopting this ridiculous acronym? It sounds like chinese food, or a sexual disease.

How more years until being white is a crime?

the entire social justice movement is completely, and proudly, surface level. even if you're a latino having grown up in a slum with a single mother on 12 grand a year, you automatically lose all opreshun points if you're male and """"white-passing"""" whereas a negress who's born to multimillionaire parents and goes to harvard is somehow worse off than him and needs his pity and gibs. they couldn't give a single shit about context, and they're proud of it

If she was happy she wouldn't be a feminist. Daddy and male issues is at the core of feminist ideology.

Also she is a chestlet.

I dunno, she lied about her age by almost 10 years.

And judaism the first feminist were all chidless old jewish women from the east cost

>
If there is justice in the world Bryce Dallas Howard would get all jessica shitstain roles while she fades in obscurity.

She doesn't deserve a career.