What was the best episode of Are You Afraid of The Dork?

What was the best episode of Are You Afraid of The Dork?

Hmmm, the ones I remember are the ones with the x-ray glasses, the one with the deaf girl and the alien zoo, and... the one with the nerdy kid and the potion that makes him popular but also turns him more into a monster when it wears off. Oh, and the one where the main character is already dead(?) I vote the last one, it was basically the Sixth Sense well before the Sixth Sense.

Since you're posting on Sup Forums, I'm guessing the one that was animated.

Any episode with the creepy pawnshop genie guy.

I considered posting on Sup Forums but remembered they don't watch television.

the ones i remember most were:

the vampire kid neighbor
the theater that spawns count orlock
the brain virus
zeebo
the private school where the kids were fed to a dragon alien with hypnosis
the one where the dad hooks up with the reanimated mummy
the one where a kid's mom is banging the neighbor who has an identical twin who is also a werewolf

a lot of divorce analogies and evil neighbors on this show

>a lot of divorce analogies and evil neighbors on this show
They know how to prey on kid's fears.

see as a kid i had harmless old people neighbors
and my parents were divorced right after i was born so i wasn't afraid of either of those things

i was afraid of vampires though, so they still got me

#1 for me

>harmless old people neighbors
That's what they WANTED you to think

I remember bozo's nose scaring me the most as a kid. The one with Gilbert Godfried being a psychopomp wasn't as scary but I think it might have been more entertaining.

and #3

Which one was the dragon alien?

The Tale of the Night Nurse was spooky if only because kids dying to improper/forced medication has actually happened.

Bonus Episode

it was one where these two kids (a sister and brother) get shipped off to a boarding school
they are forced to eat this slop that winds up making them susceptible to mind control
at night the kids hypnotically get out of bed to take care of the creature's eggs
the main heroes try to stop it....etc.

when you finally see the creature/alien/whatever it looks like a dragon with horns on its head

they win with music i think
there were a couple of episodes where music somehow defeats the bad guys

Acting and writing aside, this show always had good lighting. I wonder if the people who worked on it went on to do better things?

i don't remember that, but i do remember "the night shift" where the hospital gets taken over by vampires
that one was super scary as a kid

>crtl+f: Tale of the Dark Music
>0 of 0

for shame co

That one really disturbed me as a kid, with the people being dragged off to hell by black-cloaked demons.

I can't remember the plot details too much, but an episode that always stuck with me was one with a brother and sister (or cousins or friends) finding some secret upper floor to a building with these mannequin-like beings that steal faces.

The two manage to escape, but the episode ends with the guy finding the girl's face is gone.

Terrible recap, I know, but it has stuck with me for years.

i remember that one
it wasn't that their faces were being stolen, it was that they were aliens with no faces and the sister reveal at the end was that she was a secret alien

the whole time they were doing these telekinesis tests and every thing was pink and green

and slowly the room was being acclimated to their home planet so they could take the girl away. this caused the other kid to slowly start dying

Aliens. They were aliens trying to rescue the girl, who is also an alien.

>that flashing kevin
amazing

You have to rape The Ghastly Grinner

>elderly people
>harmless

So that's where that fetish came from.

The one with Zeebo.

Dead Man's Float. Just look at that thing. Scared the shit out of me as a kid. It was also bullshit that they didn't admit Stig right away because this story was one of the best.

The one where 2 kids steal a PC game to go to some game tournament. They returned it & felt bad but ended up dying in the end anyway. Stories that have no moral like that messed me up bad.

What about the UFO one in the forest and they all got captured by those nets?

The first is an ep of The Nightmare Room, the last one is an ep of Goosebumps dude.

Is that the basement one?

GIVE.

IT.

BACK!

The one where you think the nurse is evil but then it turns out the girl was just allergic to penicillin, right? The shit lodged itself in my psyche and forever ruined my ability to just trust people to know what they're doing.

I don't know why, but the one that stuck with me the most was the one where kids are getting pet lizards, but if they bite you twice they turn into you, and then if they splash water on you, you turned into a lizard. It was convoluted, but it had a catchy rhyme.

Thanks. I'm gonna be masturbating well today!

There's no goddamn way you'd get away with a monster that creepy in a kid's show nowadays

>This episode >:(

Also, the one with the kid and the grey alien/midget thing. Anyone remember that?

>yfw he can liquify himself into any room