So, why did Sansa decide to betray Baelish? Sentencing him for murdering Jon Arryn and Lysa...

So, why did Sansa decide to betray Baelish? Sentencing him for murdering Jon Arryn and Lysa, knowledge she possessed since Season 4.

Also, if Arya and Sansa were plotting the entire time during the Winterfell arc, what was the whole sororicide facade for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqZDx_YIvIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>, why did Sansa decide to betray Baelish
Because he betrayed her father which lead to his death?

Agree
> family conquers all
Collect grievances
Yay communism. Report everyone to the powers that be ... That's fascism

The retarded producers cut out the scene where Bran Stark explains why LF is fucked up to his sisters.

Basically shitty editing.

Don't quetion the show's writing, it can't hold up to a second of close examination.
Honestly, though, Littlefinger had it coming, and Sansa has a thousand different reasons to have him killed. But the way it was done and presented was fucking dumb, and we all know it's gonna be completely different in the books, if they are ever released.

She was finally in a safe position to have him executed. Had she done it at any point before, she would have fallen victim to most of the families in Westeros.

Imagine if Petyr didn't have an emotional breakdown, but instead demanded a trial by combat. He would then look at knights of the Vale and promise them gold and riches if they defend him, but nobody would move an inch, because honor is worth more to them.
Petyr would be then forced to represent himself, and would get killed by Arya or something.

Wouldn't that make for a much better sequence?

petyr is too much of a hothead for that to happen unfortunately

Bane

also
>be sold to sadist to be raped all day all night to the point were you cant walk
littlefinger:
>just a jk, i did it 4 you xD

Clegane

He didn't die so good

Did you really need the explanation to it?

>sold

Retard, she volunteered. Rewatch season 5, Littlefinger gave her the choice outside of Moat Cailin. She chose to go along with it and even planned on fucking Ramsay into compliance so she could control him and their kids if Stannis fails

>Rewatch season 5
fucking make me

POST SOME FUCKING VERTS

Oops wrong pic

>le me before a night out
>le me after a night out

Bran's look at LF's sentencing said it all, but some people pay no attention at all.

I miss you /got/.

Is /got/ dare I say, the best thread and general ever?

/got/ did make the best OC and reaction images for a time. And shit that started in it like Cleganebowl and Eurio overtook the internet.

This must he how beer goggles work for ladies

I miss you /got/

>her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light

just turn your brain off bro

youtube.com/watch?v=aqZDx_YIvIA

Could you rephrase that into a real sentence? You might be saying something smart but I can't tell because these phrases are ambiguous as hell.

>She was a big girl

Can someone make a /got/ thread/general?
Also:

What will the next thread be about I wonder.

/got/ is banned unless it's on the air. Because, you know, why would anyone on a television and film message board want to take about the most popular show on the planet?

POST FUCKING RADMURE

Fuck d&d for being such lazy hacks. We lost alot of good aesthetics. Also lmao at a Throne suddenly existing on DS when Dragonbitch lands.

>he think that's a GET

>Green Oval is actually gone now
Worst timeline.