Why was he so evasive about being banished from the Gungan city?

Why was he so evasive about being banished from the Gungan city?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k7Uc84U04Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you mean? He explained why he was exiled immediately after being asked.

>Mess clumsy
Very detailed explanation he gave. He's probably just trying to hide the fact that he was jerking off in front of some kid gungans or something

He molested younglings

Is the Gungan city so small that King Frogman would be aware of a bumbling pleb like Jar Jar, know him personally and play a role in exiling him? You think some bureaucrat or military figure would have made that decision while he was eating fishe or writing tax laws or something and would barely be aware of some bullshit like that. I know Jar Jar fucked up bad but still, seems weird. Its like he's a highschool principle instead of the leader of a civilization on par with Naboo.

But then one of the jedis questioned it, and Jar-Jar proceeded to explain in details in his nigger speak.

Not true. the younglings seduced him, but the courts didn't believe him.

Jar Jar Binks father (not George) was probably Boss Nass' old war buddy who had an autistic kid before dying.

they're a small community

I think all the Gungans live in that single giant metropolis. He might remember JarJar specifically since it sounds like JarJar caused quite an incident.

Well both civilizations seem to only encompass one city each.

The true conceit in the Gungan plotline is that a species of retards live in a hyper-advanced civilization with custom underwater space tech they built themselves.

Jar Jar must have been pretty high up in the military for him to have been made a general at the end of the movie. He's not just a nobody.

why would you think they're retards? the leader is a bit weird but not really stupid

They all speak in broken english, even when talking to each other. When this big, supposedly intimidating captain of the guard says "Yousa in big doo-doo", it kinda colors the perception of their species.

There's obviously something we don't know, either he's from some high-status family or he's some sort of Sith, manipulating Gungans to give him a high position.

The Jedi mind trick works on him with ease. This is how Lucas tells you a character is dumb.

>giant hairy ape that can't even communicate beyond growls and screams is a brilliant engineer who can fix any ship
If the gungans were in the OT, I can guarantee that they wouldn't bother you.

>pewnished

Jar Jar was a secret Sith Lord in practice using a form similar to Drunken Monk style and flapping his hands around constantly was his variation of using the Jedi mind trick to keep suspicions at a minimum.

BECAUSE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE REAL PHANTOM MENACE

HE WAS COUNT DOOKIE

Lucas did say that he was originally going to give Jar Jar a much bigger role in the next 2 films. Jar Jar is a force user, and I'm going to treat it as established canon until presented with conclusive proof to the contrary.

I don't know. It just stood out to me more. But Chewie being a repairman did seem kind of silly too. And those little pig guys. And the Jawas.

Maybe Lucas has never had to build or repair anything more complicated than a napkin holder.

He raped the massa's daughter.

Do YOU want to admit to being a child molester to two warrior monks you just met?

I didn't think so.

Be real here, Boss Nass was off jizzing over a pool of Gungaspawn from primo qt 3.14 gungettes. If Jar Jar did something that warranted his notice then it was likely major.

youtu.be/k7Uc84U04Sk

It's not really hyper advanced though if you consider they're an amphibious race.

A leader can be weak minded. In fact it happens often. Doesn't meant there aren't some egghead gungans out there.

I don't understand.

the gungans might have the ability to vote to banish one citizen for a year like the ancient athenians did, maybe that's what happened to jar jar

Obiously because he is dangerous retard.

the whole planet was tiny given that they traveled through the core in a submarine

He got Boss Nigga's wife pregnant.

He accidentally had an erection and clumsily fell over so he accidentally ended up balls-deep in Boss Nass' wife

Gunga city was heaven, Jarjar is an allegory for Lucifer

He was found performing dark side rituals.

>He's probably just trying to hide the fact that he was jerking off in front of some kid gungans or something
kek

Why were the Gungans so nervous when they saw him come back? Did Jar Jar really do something sinister?

>the core of the planet is filled with liquid water, not molten metallic rock
>therefore is has no magnetic field
>with no field to resist the solar wind it becomes a frozen airless hellscape like Mars
>the entire SW universe is Anakin's death dream from his final moments after climbing into a pod racer for the first time and crashing it

OBI-WAN : Why were you banished, Jar Jar?
JAR JAR : Tis a long tale, buta small part wawdabe
mesa...ooooh...aaaa.....clumsy.
OBI-WAN : They banished you because you're clumsy?

As the little sub glides into the planet core, a large dark shape begins to
follow.

JAR JAR : Mesa cause-ed mabee one or duey lettal bitty axadentes...yud-say
boom da gasser, un crash Der Bosses heyblibber...den banished.

He crashed Boss Nass's heyblibber, which is an underwater vehicle. He's hesitant to tell the story because he's embarrassed by it.

Can we stop making Star Wars threads, especially ones about shit you can answer by watching the movies or reading a wiki?

or maybe it's a fucking fairy tale in space that operates on fairy tale logic and you should stop treating it like a hard sci-fi

Pretty sure he said he crashed Nass's bongo or some such shit.

>Gunga city
So Boss Nass is God?

I could if I were a nigger.

>Can we stop making Star Wars threads

Boss Nass would have no reason to let a weak underling like Jar Jar use his heyblibber. Therefore we have to conclude that Jar Jar was outside the heyblibber at the time of the crash. The only logical conclusion is that he crashed Boss Nass's heyblibber with the Force.

This, how is it possible for the high hierarchic member of an advanced society be familiarized with the neighborhood's fool.

Or maybe the stole the heyblibber of which Boss Nigga is as proud of as Han is of the Millennium Falcon

>BDRBRDBRBBDRBDR
What did Boss Nass mean by this?

>heyblibber

Jesus Christ stop calling it that, it's ridiculous.

MISA PROPOSE.

>naboo has no tectonic activity due to it being hollow and filled with water
>yet it has mountains like pic related
really makes me think

PYUNISHED

How can a planet like that exist and maintain life.

DELLOW FELOGATES

I mean, we don't know he didn't Louis CK some kids

The Force.

Or the gungans are all retards and don't know what the actual planet core is, and what they call the "planet core" is just a really deep spot in the water.

My ass.

The dark side is a path to many abilities some would consider to be unnatural.

Is he the same species as Jar Jar, are gungans a civilization rather than species

>Boss Nass would have no reason to let a weak underling like Jar Jar use his heyblibber.
yes he would
>you, go park my ride, don't fucking scratch it

I didn't know tthat understanding the genre of a movie your watching is an exclusively black trait

Like sodomy.

Why do you autists say naboo has no core

because the chief gungan says so
>you heff to go through de pla-net cooourrrreee
what a faggot he was

No, there are two species, and if you see their ruins we can conclude that the gungan ancestors were the ones that were smart

That can just mean that there are underwater tunels that go through the core, not that the whole core is water

I agree with you but the gungans were just faggots top to bottom regardless

the gungans probably had deep sea jews controlling their whole society

Jar Jar was a Sith Lord. George just pussied out.

They didn't have earth physics a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, it weren't invented yet

Where can I see their ruins.

the core clearly isnt molten which leads to a bunch of problems if you think about it autistically

This makes sense.

>know him personally
Yeah that seemed weird to me.
Did he just have a really famous fuck-up or something? It made him seem more like his angry dad or something.

jar jar is a nigger gungan while boss nass is the aryan kind

I'm thinking about that right now.

How the fuck did their bubble technology work?
It seemed pretty advanced on it's own, but then you look at they are still using catapults.

IIRC Jar Jar crashed Boss Nass's "heyblibber", which lead to his exile. It's like if you crashed Air Force One and got deported.

>boss looks completely different from Jar Jar

Were they different species? It's been over 10 years since I last saw Ep1. Why would a non-Gungan rule over a Gungan City?

I unironically believe this fan theory.

Lucas presented a universe that was tangible enough to get a sense of what was going on, but left out a lot of extra details so that the story didn't become burdened by irrelevant details.

Who knows what Jar Jar did. If his fuck up was so severe that he was banished and the leaders of the gungans are familiar with him, then its probably safe to assume that he was given a serious task in the community that he fucked up and his mistake cost the whole tribe.

In the Eu there were 2 species of gungans

remember when the gungans made the most retarded creature in the galaxy a general? then padme trusted him to replace her in the senate?

Maybe the gungans didn't understand basic geophysics and thought a tunnel underground automatically reached the center of the planet. They were kinda dumb and probably only have technology from stealing it from the human naboo over the centuries

sexual dimorphism

He may not have been a sith lord but he sure did his part in helping them take over the galaxy, Sheeve probably loved him.

Gungan sacred place

It was like that roman emperor making a donkey senator to piss them off

w-what?

He is just super fat, look at his face and it will make sense.

I'd rather have jar jar as my president than trump or clinton

I think it was actually his favorite racehorse, but same idea

because he probably ended up killing several people

He crashed a Giant Submarine. Meaning there were probably atleast a dozen people on it. Apparently gungans don't have the death penalty so the worst they could do is banish him.

Yes Jar Jar Binks is a murderer.

Its canon that the core was just a highly pressurized water bubble. Submarines could pass through it. Or at least it was canon when George owned it. Its Star Wars and the scientific improbability is irrelevant.

Best fan theory.

Because he knew that JJ would, somehow, make episode 7. He was thinking for the best, hoping he died in exile and have no children. But he managed to survive and made TFA. A movie loved by every person who should have been aborted.