the real christmas comes when the blu ray releases

wait till tuesday

>720p
ABORT ABORT ABORT

>Watching this kino in anything less than 4k

>web-dl

>Watching this kino in anything less than IMAX

This.

are there sites that host actual HD versions of films or is it only torrents?

>720p

most private sites do, rarbg should be okay

>watching 35mm prints stretched to 70mm

>this flick
>kino
of course the pop consumerist even drops the 4k meme

Please don't use any streaming sites, they are always completely atrocious in terms of quality and bitrate. If you have a decent enough internet connection to use streaming sites, then you can torrent quick just as well.

Human eye can't see more than 720p

where is the 4k HDR remux?

>pop consumerist
Yes user, Blade Runner 2049 is such a massive pop smash hit, the box office hit one billion and all the normies are raving about it yes

I can't see the the difference between 720p and 1080p on my fucking phone.
Low effort bait.

>Sup Forums unironically watches camrips of this for months then complains when the watchable version is dropped early for Christmas

Oh well, guess we won't bother with the other version then. See ya.

BR is literally nerd cred, no matter how it peforms.
Critics will put it in their top lists despite it being a mediocre movie at best.

You are a normalfag though
Your posts only prove it
>kino
>4k
>normie(invented to be usable by outsiders so it doesn't offend homosexuals)
But do go ahead and pretend you're some sort of discerning viewer if it makes your entry level normalfag ways feel good and "different"

2049 is as kino as a film of that budget is ever going to get

where the fuck can I get the torrent link?
t. brainlet

>quoting three different posts like they were made by a single person
Amazing

>kino
keep enjoying that uncreative plot and those monochromatic shots.
don't forget the waifushit too.

t. the tasteless imdb drone from Sup Forums that hasn't seen kingdom of heaven directors cut(pure Sup Forums film)
Come back when you're not a star wars 7/bane tourist

I can't find this on any public trackers.

>using the term "monochromatic" like it's an argument against the film
I bet you're one of those brainlets who thinks that every film should be as "pretty" and colorful as possible, no matter what the narrative is about

help me too

>720p
You get what you deserve.

You can just tell this child (92131209) will be the first one to spam "ebic pretty grids" and pretend he knows a thing about cinematography and then when you ask him to make a webm to prove his worth it'll be hilarious landscape shots

>dude bland imagery lmao
>b-b-but it's supposed to be bad!
muh replicant children, muh revolt
Literally anything would be better.
Don't reply to me anymore, acquire some taste.

Kingdom of Heaven is historically-inaccurate leftist propaganda with one of the worst lead performances i've ever seen in a big budget movie. Get some fucking taste you prole

Nice subject dodging and headcanon implying my dear friend.
Protip: you can't judge the cinematography not even with just a webm, cinematography isn't just about pretty pictures and "cool" camera moves, it's about portraying the narrative of the story through the visuals itself, so the context of the entire film is necessary.

>caring
>about
>plot
When the fuck will this meme end? Plot is the least interesting aspect of any story.

>Blade Runner has bad photography because people who don't know about photography like it
meme by association

Where do I get the link?

The monochromatic clean visuals are the entire point, to show the bleak empty future after the blackout where nature is practically non existent that is in contrast with the dense, dirty, alive and cluttered setting of the original. The original was mostly filmed at night, this was mostly filmed in a day.

It would make no sense for this film to look extremely colorful and dense, it would make no sense to fill the streets with thousands of extras, it would make no sense to shoot it on grainy film, it would make no sense to make it seem "alive" when everything in it is basically dead.
It's sad that you are judging visuals of films just by looking at which looks move "nice" or "epic" to you with zero context of the narrative.

is this the same Jeff Mangum Died For Your Sins that praised star wars 7 relentlessly when it came out? this is the type of person that thinks blade runner 2 is good?

How much of a dickless loser do you have to be to actually take film seriously and see it as an actual hobby that needs patrician values. God, I fucking hate you failed film school faggots

literally no link
guess i ll wait till tuesday
etc.

>with zero context of the narrative.
it's literally a bad movie narrative and plot wise and i've been saying this in all my posts. only gonsling's character was somewhat interesting, and that replicant terminator too with her weird reactions due to the lack of emotional experience.

>nature is practically non existent
much like in the original, yet it was portrayed infinitely better there. lack of 'life' is not synonimous with bland, boring empty shots, no matter how much you say it is vital to the 'themes' of the movie.

And brazilian subtitles?

1080 should be out in few hours no?

>private only
Guess I'll watch it tomorrow.

It's on sceper.

It just appeared on TPB 15 mins ago. Under 2gb though

sceper.unblocked.vc/12/blade-runner-2049-2017-720p-web-dl-h264-ac3-evo.html

WEB-DL version will up soon, currently the only available link for WEB-DL needs a premium account, wait until someone uploads it somewhere else
t. spoonfeeder user

What is that

>evo
The utter state of numale runners

>it's literally a bad movie narrative and plot wise and i've been saying this in all my posts.
Did you just experience brainfart in the middle of typing that post or? Do you even understand half of the words you just vomited here?

>using "boring" as an argument, ever
The sign of a first class supreme plebeian

It's a website that collects links.

Gib link. Googling the filename does nothing

That's the HDRIP, not WEB-DL. That one is still not available.

top 10 films of all time?

It's funny to see so many people with such bad taste in cinema. I think they were expecting something like a John Woo film or a Bay action/explosion movie with a Top 40 sound track; John singleton referred these types as "Popcorn Movies" (movies for people that dont like to think). This is a movie that requires emotional and intellectual participation.. This is the real deal. Movies aren't made like this anymore. If you are a fan of CLASSIC cinema than this movie is it. Its not a fast paced, hollow action sequence film for movie zombies with no attention span. There are no slow-mo explosions to make up for a weak, thin and cheap plot line. Silly children, Michael Bay did not make this movie.

What the fuck do I do with this site? All I see are links to those cancer filesharing sites.

In no particular order
>Wake in Fright
>The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>Fail-Safe
>Pickpocket
>Man Bites Dog
>The Conversation
>Eraserhead
>The Wages of Fear
>No Country for Old Men
>Das Boot

And these are my personal favorites, not what I think are the "best films of all time"

If I wanted to watch something in shit quality I'd pay for shitflix

>every "slow scene" ends with a bang in action sequence or the music being turned up to 100
>Michael Bay did not make this movie

>what is viewing distance
>what is screen size
When actual stupidity is indistinguishable from bait.

Sometimes, you sit and you wonder: "Where are the modern classics? Where are the films I'll be telling my children about?" Sure, there's Star Wars, there's Whiplash, there's Baby Driver and Spotlight, but where are the genre-defying pieces of artwork that will be talked about for decades? Blade Runner 2049 is the answer to that question. Not to slight any other of the fantastic films of the past few years, but in this film Denis Villeneuve & co achieve and put to screen a cohesive artistic vision unlike any other I've seen before. Treat yourself and buy this film.

Great taste my dude
man bites dog is shit tho

>criterion and imdb core
>there is a difference between best and favorite
Now this is quote unquote "The sign of a first class supreme plebeian" and especially the second meme arrow. Don't bother replying at this point, kid. Your opinion on cinema or any other type of art means absolutely nothing.

Why does Sup Forums worship Blade Runner ?

I never can pass the first minutes, it seems so boring.

>>Wake in Fright
Mah nigga.

you need to be over 18 to post here

What?
What "bangs" or action sequences are there when K is talking to Joi in his apartment? Where is the bang or action sequence when K is with Luv in the archive part? Or basically almost any other dialogue scene?
There are literally 2 or 3 action sequences in the entire film, did you just watch a few clips on youtube or?

Not memeing but just because something is boring doesn't mean its not a good film.

Just watched the movie. I must say I was expecting a lot, but not everything was great... The movie starts great, but than it starts to get monotone and continues like that to the rest of the film. Visually it is superb, but there are a lot of slow moments with nothing happening. Hope the next part will fix this issues.

(You)

Full blown babby tier. One day you'll look back on this comment and cringe, just like I and other patricians are doing right now.

>Best films of time??? Citizen Kane, 2001, Seven Samurai... the list could go on!!!

But then again, you said your favorite film was NCFOM, you are new to the medium and clearly a retard. People who differentiate ''best'' lists from ''favorite'' generally haven't been watching film for that long and have no idea what they're talking about, or are just trying to preemptively cover themselves for having pleb tastes.

>"IF THE FILM YOU THINK IS BEST IS DIFFERENT FROM THE FILM YOU LIKE THE MOST, THEN YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF PRETENTIOUSNESS. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU".
? JEAN LUC GODARD.

>plot is bad but protagonist and antagonist are interesting
The purpose of plot is to reveal character, you mong. If the characters are interesting, then the story is an artistic success.

>with bland, boring empty shots
So you wanted it to be aesthetically identical to the original? The harsh, angular lighting of the original isn't going to be present in the new film because it's not a Ridley Scott movie, it's a Denis Villeneuve movie, with the clean, grainless, painterly aesthetic typified by Denis' work. It looks different, and that's a good thing. It's not a remake/homage like TFA.

Thinking that your favorite films should be what you consider are the "best films of all time" literally says that you have no taste, because there is no taste in just picking the best most acclaimed.
You can for example extremely enjoy 70s/80s italian horror films even though you are aware that those are not exactly "the best" horror films of all time. Or you can see why a film like Tarkovsky's Stalker is so praised, but not really "like it" because it doesn't fit your taste.

Same with any other artform really, you can like certain genres of music more than others etc. Literally get some taste my friend

>>there is a difference between best and favorite

I hate this. No problem at all with the films he listed but it makes you sound like such an insecure brainlet bitch when you differentiate between favourite and best

am i the only one who watched the camrip so i can relate to the memes when it came out?

What's your favorite song or musician? Is that the best song ever produced and is that musician the best musician of all time?

see here

>musician/song
>not composer/piece
pleb

That's because he is a fucking pleb>But then again, you said your favorite film was NCFOM, you are new to the medium and clearly a retard. People who differentiate ''best'' lists from ''favorite'' generally haven't been watching film for that long and have no idea what they're talking about, or are just trying to preemptively cover themselves for having pleb tastes.

the one on pirate bay is shit, audio is russian

>2018 soon

>Not watch movies/series on a streaming site

LOOKS LIKE BLADE RUNNER IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

The quality on all streaming sites is atrocious, and even if you find something with a somewhat decent video quality you can be sure that the audio is always utter dogshit, digitally distorted highly compressed 96kbps uncomprehensible trash.
Just torrent the damn movie, if you have a decent enough connection to be able stream then you can download them too.

>b-but I want to watch mobies it right away
While you watch an already downloaded film you can put atleast 2 more films to download while you are watching this and there you go, you have a constant stream of films available to you.
>a-at least im not constantly downloading shit on my hard drive
What's the fucking difference, just delete it after watching. No excuse.

1080p web-DL should be available soon? iTunes release is supposed to be the 26th.

no 1080p comes in January end

did someone dl the one on screper ? is it legit ?

I was at boot camp when 2049 came out, is it worth the download?

t.pleb unable to enjoy art that isn't afflicted by the malaise caused by accelerating cycles of capitalism. MORE FAST CUTS MORE BOOM LOL

soon gonna be soon

>no 1080p comes in January end

>Blade Runner 2049 1080p WEB-DL H264 AC3-EVO

u sure senpai?

unless you have a good sound and tv setup I'd say no. if you didn't see it on dolby cinema you didn't experience the same movie

it's real. heres the info

RELEASE: Blade Runner 2049.HDRip.XviD.AC3-EVO
SOURCE: iTunes - Thanks GODFATHER :D
ViDEO: 1154 Kbps -2 Passes
RESOLUTiON: 720x304
RUNTiME: 2h 43m 43s
SUBTiTLES: English (.srt)
AUDiO: 384 Kbps AC3 5.1
LANGUAGE: ENGLiSH
ENCODER: DdHD
SPECIAL THANKS TO: King_DVD + DdHD + HITMAN

Yeah, I thought so.