Star vs Creeps

>Ewww, why does this creep have so many weird pictures of me on his computer?
>Look at him and laugh, Marco! Disgusting freaks like him should just stay in their mothers' basements!

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/191529/
nhentai.net/g/150748/
nhentai.net/g/159113/
nhentai.net/g/159184/
nhentai.net/g/176616/
nhentai.net/g/177222/
nhentai.net/g/177462/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>...

monstar is kind

she would never call us such horrible names

>Don't listen to her user, my sister was being a total bitch. I, MonSky, the 18 year old sister of MonStar, won't judge you for your obsessions. I'm weird too user. I mean, give me a bucket of crickets and the warm glow of a fly zapper and I'll practically dance for you. I know how lonely you are, how lonely we both are. Maybe we can be cuddle buddies from now on? I always would appreciate more body heat, especially on cold nights. Uhh, I can only do it when MonStar goes to bed though, cause uhhm...we had a falling out and aren't talking to each-other recently. I uhh... don't want anyone to see me sneak into your room.

Are you sure that's why? Something seems off about how I've never seen you both in the same room.

>still no EXTRA THICC Monstar art

Whats the best outfit and why is it the pajamas?

>she only loved Tom for his natural body heat

Cuuuuuuuuuuunt.

that artist does good work, too bad its all league shit.

I don't know, but her not having a hairband on almost makes her seem naked. Its just pure blonde locks mixed with such a simple colored nightgown. There's something about how she looks in it that makes her look even more cuddly and adorable than usual.

I couldn't even imagine how comfy it'd be to just lay with her in the same bed talking until the early morning hours while she snuggles me wearing her cute little nighty.

It makes me want to gently run my fingers through her pretty blond hair until she falls asleep.

So yea, those are some reasons.

Is MonStar supposed to be more intelligent than Star? Because I can't see mewman Star using a word like "exclude" but Toffee is MonStar's dad so

Star's vocabulary isn't actually that bad. She isn't as dumb as she appears. That's why shes my favorite character in so many years. She's a complete autist when she wants to be, but when shit gets serious she reveals that she's actually intelligent, just not necessarily in the academic sense. But I have a feeling if she really took the time to study, she'd do just fine. Its all a matter of her applying herself.

Also, no leggings.

She failed a simple math problem even when her reality was at stake. Nigga she dumb as a brick.

Did you even read my post NIGGA? She's smart enough to think on her toes during a battle. And she's near genius level of magic without having learned anything structured. She's extremely talented when she actually cares about something. She hates math, so she obviously isn't going to apply herself.

If being able to do a highly advanced math problem was the only measure of intelligence, we'd have alot more "dumb" people around. And alot of those people would be what people would consider creative or artistic geniuses. Now they're considered by your standards dumb cause Math isn't their forte. Kinda silly.

So she's skilled and has natural talent when it comes to magic. She's just not intelligent. Sorry your waifu is stupid.

B-But I sleep in the nude, MonSky...

Shut up you dirty ligger

She also once bought a gift card for Marco that would literally murder them if he didn't use it in time, and then didn't bother telling Marco that it would.

The perfect THICC waifu.
A Jackie, Hekapoo, and Busty Waitress by the name of Hekie.

This only proves that Fusion is superior.

Where can one find one of these odd little things? I need them for research purposes.

Any girl would call you a freak if she saw you had pictures of her looking like this

Big man talking big words behind the computer screen. Who'd have thought? Bully her IRL and see what happens, fucker.

look at this

Monstar or normal Star, I'd marry both desu, desu sempai.

daily reminder

She seems to be inpatient Sup Forums.

>Sad that she's not canon.

>Still no AnonSky

FUCKING DISGUSTING!

Cause she's not real.

At least... not yet..

>VR Waifus technology isn't here yet

Why even continue living.

What if I ship Ludo and his girls?

>Get your humie butt over here and cuddle me already! I'm cold and I'm not wearing any underwear. Uhh I mean, I'm not under the blanket, silly me...I totally have underwear on though...probably.

Suddenly, Jackie's piercings aren't so bad, huh, user?

No. They look fucking awful still. You have shit taste. Go jerk off to your fat baby pin sk8er girl. I've got a cute little noodle waifu with a heart of gold and you've got your fish vagina. Have at it, loser.

Think she got some of those piercings for the cosplay?

Am I witnessing a competition of who is the most cancerous here?

Monstar is definitely smarter than Star

If star was real she'd never want to be with you.

Someone is mad. Sorry but Star loves Marco, not you.
Maybe. Ear's skin regenerates if you don't use them too often.
Then everyone would be a winner.

This show's art has gone downhill since Starcrushed.

I'm Star's dream guy. Marco's got a tiny meximelt and would rather go after his loser sk8er girlfriend instead of being with best girl.

Star doesn't like disgusting seaple anyway. Losers.

>this entire post

First (wear it more often, REEEEE)>BMB>Green dress with puffy shoulders>Fifth and its variants (Concert and Mewberty)>Nightgown>Battlestar (fourth)>Little Red Hood>Halloween Star>the others, because I'm not gonna name them all.
None of them is bad, Star is criminally cute whatever she wears holy shit it's unbelievable. Maybe orange suit and detention Star are the worst, proving that crime doesn't pay and that orange is the worst color existing.
Honorable mention: hat and sunglasses Star. I loved her in that scene despite acting bitchy, she was so sassy and I loved the fact that she had fun buying accessories.

Star, I know its you, would you stop shitposting and come downstairs so we can go to this stupid taco tuesday thing you wanted to go to? We're late, like usual.

Oh, I see.
It's not Star you want, it's Marco.
Marco would never love you, user.

I will make him love me.

Just got to break his mind.

Lol no.
Star is only mine.

Sorry fag, Marco is taken.

Miss Heinous please, he's just a 30 year old man trapped in a boy's body!

I'm not saying Star isn't smart, just that her speaking style is simpler and more casual than Like I think mewman Star would say "the way you look" instead of "physical appearance," and "shut you out" instead of "exclude you." And begin the sentence with "And then later" instead of putting "later then" after "'friends' you make."
I don't think of those kind of word choices as a sign of below-average intelligence, especially for someone Star's age.
Like you said, intelligence can be expressed in all kinds of ways, and Star just doesn't strike me as the sort to use that kind of language I pointed out.
But that's just like my opinion

And I realize that in my original post I totally conflated intelligence with a more serious, formal demeanor, which is a general problem that caused all kinds oc trouble. It feeds the anti-intellectual accusation that education and intelligence is just a pretentious pose, enables clueless elitism by the educated, and reinforces gender biases about whether less serious, more feminine people (especially women) can really be intelligent at all.
And Star is *absolutely* a counter to those ideas, given that she can be more competent than people expect, and that she displays her intelligence in unexpected and unusual ways.
My bad.

Well, she still IS pretty dumb.
>"Oh no, Marco's a locker?!"
>"Your wand is the spoon and-" "No, it's a wand" "...It's a metaphor, Star" "No, it's a wand"
And to be honest, there are a lot of instances of literal-minded reactions that aren't always caused by cultural differences.
Actually the fact that she's a little dummy sometimes is one of the reasons why I think she's very funny and adorable.

By the way, did someone have a gif of pic related?

>it's a guy

well shit

nhentai.net/g/191529/

Star definitely learns differently and has trouble with some basic stuff, esp social cues and figures of speech. But it's also canon that she's really good at making up spells and that's supposedly a rare and powerful talent.

Well, she has a great immagination, it's not like she generates them as a result of complex reasonings.
But yeash, of course she has her own streghts.

Star has a lot of power and talent but she's not smart because of that.

And mostly she just makes up bullshit for her spells and it works because she has so much magical ability. That's not a sign of intelligence.

Star's great but she's also dumb.

>chasity cage
well it was almost perfect

Productive dialogue that understands each others viewpoints and comes to a reasonable conclusion?

on my Sup Forums?

gj you two anons

like, actually good job-raising good points about how Star would speak and how that's not necessarily indicative of her intelligence (same goes for Marco)

Dhibi has some cuter series.

nhentai.net/g/150748/
nhentai.net/g/159113/
nhentai.net/g/159184/

and
nhentai.net/g/176616/
nhentai.net/g/177222/
nhentai.net/g/177462/

Hey, thats pretty good.

I never got this meme, "You look different so you auto-evil."
Fuck, I'm from LA. Average school (not rich, not ghetto). Far as I can tell, we got along fucking fine. Shit, had a student with no hand and a student with that weird black/white skin condition thing. Got along fine. The handless girl was awkwardy appraching, but afterwards she was popular as hell. The only ones that were really unlikable or avoided were the edgelord antisocial folk that actively tried to piss folk off.
Far as it seems, MonStar would be fucking popular. Still cute girl with odd skin color, horns, and tail would be a great opener then people would be chill with her. Humanity isn't 100% "DIFFERENT, STAB IT STAB IT STAB IT"

well in that AU not every single person at the school is auto kill MonStar mode.
People like Janna,Jackie, and such still like MonStar
Plus i guarantee you if a lizard humanoid girl with proficiency in magical arts was seen in this day and age, it wouldnt be pretty most of the time.

It's not so much "RAH HUMANS ARE ALL BAD" I think, as opposed to "people-especially teenagers-can be cruel for no real good reason, even if they don't genuinely hate someone"

nonetheless, the idea of everyone just magically being abusive to MonStar is stupid

I always thought discrimination came form numbers over traits, unless something external happened, like Muuurdeeeer or some shit.

One lizard girl that can do magic? Make that girl a damn world-wide celebrity and scientific curiosity. A group? Okay getting weird. A race of lizard people that do magic? Okay we got a problem.
^ Human thinking, as I assume it.

There we go. Teenagers can be shit sometimes.

Because people want to bully Star, they want to see her suffer.
But because they love Star, they have created another Star.
So they can bully her, without damaging their beloved Star.
Such is human behaviour.

She is Toffee's kid

What if being bullied is all part of her plan?

If it is, whats her next step in her master plan?
NIgga if people want to bully star all they have to do is post cuck images. its that simple

Watching Revenge of the Sith right now and thought about something. What if...Star Wars and Star vs, together?

>Hey user... Its Saturday, you thinking of doing anything besides browse the internet all day? Its just that uhmm, everyone else is gone today, so its just me and you here. All alone, just the two of us. Just wondering what you were up to, yep. Sooo... I'm still feeling all sore from all that monster fighting we did last night. Yea, my shoulders are like, ridiculously tight right now. Ouch. It'd be super nice if someone would rub them for me. Right user? Don't you think it'd be nice to find someone who wants to rub and kiss my delicate, soft little shoulders from behind? Sure would be great right about now. Well, I see you're busy shitposting, so I guess I'll be headed back to my room. Unless...you want me to stay?

Do you think Star is jealous of Marco and Monstars relationship

I'm glad somebody picked up on this.

NO! I CANT TAKE IT.

delet this image, IMMEDIATELY

nah I'm good, I'm still on the shitposting clock and I can't not do my job, but why do you go get sky and she can give me a BJ again.. oops my bad I shouldn't talk about stuff like that in front of you, I'm sure SKY would like you knowing about such grownup things, well off you go...

>Cmon user, do I really have to go get Sky? I'm tired of this cat and mouse game. Sky's gonna go bye bye unless you break this little mental barrier you have. Who are we trying to kid? Ourselves? C'mon, if you're gonna be a sissy about it, I know a secluded dimension where we can "talk" about this problem we're having. Its basically like Earth's international waters... catch my drift big guy?

Roasty toasty shitposty.

quality posts

dont bring the fucking claw in my thread every again

Star this is disguting. I'm old enough to be your father. I have half a mind to give you a whuppin' if you keep up this nonsense.

People need very little or no reason to be shitbirds to each other. Don't have to hate something or someone to treat it like dirt. Doesn't mean a majority will do it, but it'll still happen (and everyone is capable of it).

>implying star wouldnt be into it

Who here /cheerleaders/?

Someone requested glossaryck as dumbledore in previous thread

Also, should I keep trying into shading or it's a bit soon for me?

That's fantastic, keep it up!

Drawanon, what is the name I should credit? I always credit artists when I save stuff otherwise I feel awful about saving it (let alone reposting)

I mean, I cheer at college if that counts

You're doing fine on the shading
But you forgot something user
SIGN IT

Are you a QT? doesn't matter if you're a guy or girl

Tag yourself I'm Hopper

Hi I'm Marker

Hello I am Joker

thank you

>Drawanon, what is the name I should credit?
dunno, name it as my blog/spoiler] "Plastic Brie"

Je suis France

Now kiss.

damn, I fucked up with spoiler

Also, gimme some simple requests for tomorow drawing practice
no lewds and/or AU stuff pls