Wtf I hate mad juan now

wtf I hate mad juan now

>expecting any e-celeb to have principles and consistent opinions

Jesus, he got a lot fatter since the last time I saw him.

Maybe he should cut down on the burritos.

He's literally employed by Disney.

Those helmets look wonderfully high quality? Where can I purchase one?

>assblasted alejandro
>pissed pedro
>miffed miguel
>jimmy-rustled juan
>seething sergio

Most punchable face I have ever seen still.

he still said that he isn't excited for part 9 and said that he just hopes that snoke and phasma are still alive and if it just ends with ebin kylo rey fight he will hate it

Why do you fags worship these personalities?
He looks so insufferable, just another fat nerd with shit opinions, at least I cannot see you anons

No friends IRL. Youtube personalities are good friend simulators. You watch the video and then pause and say something then unpause and continue and it's like you're talking to someone.

Thats probably the saddest thing Ive read in awhile.
I could see shut-in underage kids doing that, but adults with no friends, fug.

Disney threatened him, he is at gun point and gets his channel closed if he criticize any of their franchises again

It's the equivalent of worshipping Hollywood celebrities, I don't get the appeal of either. Same shit with RLM and critics in general. Angry Joe doesn't share my taste, so why listen to him? Is it because people want to find other people that agree with them as if that props up their argument? Genuinely autistic about this topic.
demo is the only one who's close to my taste that I've found on YouTube rip

What's his name again?

>gets the official Star Wars plothole explanation book™ out and starts pointing at the pages babbling in Spanish
>you only need to read comic #5.... you only need to see episode 78 of... you only need to look at this artbook #...for only $9.95...

wtf Pedro is literally suggesting movie DLC???

I guess the mouse did pay Butthurt Bernardo his seven pesos

Disney threatened to deport him

Other way around. Kids are less likely to do this because they're forced to interact with each other through school. Even if they don't have friends, they won't really seek out interactions because they already get them in their lives. Some maybe, but not many.

Adults, meanwhile, especially ones who live at home still, aren't going to have as many social interactions, so they're going to be more likely to seek out a substitute. People like Angry Joe, they haven't really grown up either, and they make these long rant videos about manchild shit that can feel like you're listening to a friend talk to you, so they make a good stand-in for actual adult friends.

>1 hour review
>half hour second review

What the hell is the point? Might as well watch the movie.

People watch the movies then watch the reviews because they want to "engage in the discussion" after the fact. It's a part of the movie-going experience for some people. The film doesn't end when the credits roll.

The Mouse got to him.

i legit don't know
i can't even meme him

>Irascible Álvaro smile as he sell you books.

Can he be more obvious ?

>disturbed Duane
>embittered Essay
>riled Rodriquez
>hating Hernandez
>vindictive Villa

I feel like I had more of a social life living at home than on my own. Now I just work/pay bills then stay indoors because I'm too poor to "go out". All of my coworkers are nignogs so there's no point in talking to them.

angry fajita