Best Movie of 2017?

Best Movie of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For sure if you're an easily impressed teen from Sup Forums with the cinematic IQ that only goes as far as Fight Club, Pulp Fiction, The Dark Knight and The Big Lebowski. A cheeto in humanoid form

> Cinematic IQ
Is that supposed to make sense?

Hurr I'm so superior Durr I have no friends

Probably will be something like Lady Bird or Get Out. Personally I really liked The Killing of a Sacred Deer.

>unironically using the term "cinematic IQ"
Beyond embarassing if you're not baiting, otherwise good job here's a (You)

You don't even remember what you watched 6 months ago, dipshit.

it was fucking garbage, hated every second and i wish it was never made
^ kino opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y

>using the term "cinematic IQ" in any context but ironically

Yes, but I have a soft spot for sci fi movies. IDK what's been released in the other genres.

sorry it's not TLJ brainlet faggot go back

Either that or baby driver.

if i got to letterboxddotcom and look at peoples list for best films of 2017 what are the chances i'll see the piece of trash known as 2049 listed with the last jedi? i suspect very high considering its listed with other pleb shit like baby driver, thor3, logan, et cetera
what do you think the chances are??

'[movie] is the best movie of the year!' said everyone who had seen less than 10 movies from the year

Good Time

>tfw you filter the words "cinematic" and "sensibilities"

It was my favourite.

post a better film then faggot

So THAT's where Kylo gets his tits from.

OP, I unironically thank BR2 is the best movie of 2017, but I also believe it will get shafted as hell with awards, perhaps only Zimmer will get something from it if he doesn't for Dunkirk.

Award shows tend to shaft movies that eclipse most other movies in quality

I would behead u irl

Without a doubt.

Logan for the win

>I love Zach Snyder movies.

idk yet it's only 61 percent downloaded

Is this like every other capeshit? Or is this Sup Forums recommend?

It's honestly like other capeshit. Lots of tropes. Lots of plot devices that you've seen before (even in other X-Men films). Cliche.

But they say fuck and they explore relationships that you wouldn't get to see otherwise because of timelines and canon and shit.

Idk nor do i care
>/tv is one person
And no its not like any other capeshit its real and has western feel to it,reminds me of the last of us in the term of storytelling.Give it a chance.

it's capeshit for intellectuals (tm), AKA just capeshit