Harrison Ford doesn't care about the Han Solo movie

youtube.com/watch?v=hxMIECU0sK8

WTF? How can he abandon his own characters like that?

user, I love to tell you this you little faggot, but Ford fucking hates Han Solo. He thinks Han’s story should have ended after IV

Grumpy old man syndrome.

Wasn't it more like ESB that he thought his character should have ended? I mean, he's wrong, but you're right that he has no love for the character.

Now even Mark Hamill hates Luke because they kind of fucked him up and killed him off in such a whatthefuck way.

Ford said fuck Han and killed him off and cashed his check.

the fuck is that laugh

>Grumpy old man syndrome.
He's been a grumpy old man since 81 then.

>How can he abandon his character?
Because he's actor, not a writer/director

The correct choice in retrospect.

Its not his character. It's a role he played. He's done so much other stuff with his life and his career, and all anyone remembers him for is Han Solo and sometimes Indiana Jones.

Absolutely based, you can tell Ford wanted to deck that annoying manchild as well with the nasally whiny voice

Ah bloo bloo

Harrison said to Lucas after ANH stopped production/was released (probably the former, but I can’t remember the entire story) but Lucas basically said fuck off its my movie or whatever. But when it came to making ESB George and the rest of Lucasfilm were unsure whether or not Ford would return to play Han in RotJ, so they froze him in carbonite

You guys want to know why Ford's career wasn't ruined after Star Wars? It was because of all the distance he put between himself and the Han character. He wanted Han to die in every film he was in, finally getting his wish when it suited the corporate types in VII.

>Kira Carsen played by Emilia Clarke

I'M ACTING

>know the (((MOUSE))) owns shtar warsh
>understand the man who made SW is never ever coming back
>The critique of him,the creator, and the original main protaginst means nothing to the corporate (((MOUSE)))
>Decide to suck them dry of their money while your former co-star fights an uphill battle, and the other dies
>Some fucking jew associate of Woody Allen is taking your role
>You already know how fucking bad it is before anyone else
At least Bille Lourd is hot

>when it suited the corporate types in VII.
It was the only way he agreed to the movies

I’ll always remember him as US President James Marshall.

His lead role top 3 is literally
>Han Solo
>Indiana Jones
>Rick Deckard

Exactly this, he finally had the leverage. I'm certain he only agreed to it because it confirmed they'll never bother him again and it's a final "fuck you" to whole the enterprise.
He may be a grumpy curmudgeon but he's a smart guy, and I'm amazed he returned for Blade Runner without killing off Deckard too.

>At least Bille Lourd is hot
She's okay I guess. Posture's kind of shit.

Jesus you’re autistic.
Why should he care?

Proves that Ford is a disloyal piece of trash. Mark Hamillnhad enough integrity to follow through on something that he helped create, even if he didn't like it. Ford is a whiny little bitch.

>Rick Deckard
That would be for the fans, no one has a clue who that is.

Of course he doesn't, he wants out, and good for him.

Based as fuck.

the soy giggle vs the chad shriek

>Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control
Pegg

>SW is for children but they don't want to admit it. There's a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike
Lucas

>SW created the big-budget comic book mentality, it ate the heart and the soul of Hollywood
Schrader

>A 12yo boy told me proudly that he had seen SW over a 100 times? I said 'could you promise never to see it again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his 30s, isn't living in a fantasy world of secondhand childish banalities
Guinness

>I don't think they are making them an elevated art form, it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core
Cronenberg

>I don't want to see films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me
Friedkin

>They have been poison, this cultural genocide. The audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human
Iñárritu

>Spandex must cost a lot. I look at them and scratch my head. I’m really baffled by it
Gibson

>Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire, this religion. It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States
Jodorowsky

>Superman Vs Spiderman, Iron Man Vs Superman... I can't believe people are still paying to see this shit
Verhoeven

>This embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception indicates a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence
A. Moore

>It's produced by humans who can't stand looking at other humans. And that's why the industry is full of otaku!
Miyazaki

so you're looking forward to the NEW!!!! Han Solo movie???

Ford probably knew BR49 would flop too

>posture's kind of shit
r u talking shit about my waifu m89

Mark Hamill is a pathetic faggot who refers to himself as Luke because that was his only big role

He never gave a shit about the "character", only about the shekels.

(((Ford))) can't fight the Jew blood flowing through his veins, so he see's this as another opportunity to make shekels from the mouse. He knows that being positive about the project is essentially free marketing for (((Disney))), so he'll shit talk it and ignore it until (((they))) come up with shekels and sign him on as part of the marketing campaign, then he'll start changing his tune.

Jack Ryan

Good point, since the first BR underperformed as well. Was it artistic merit that drove him to the new film or was it an easy paycheck? He just wears a t-shirt the whole film and gets in a dunk tank once.
Also his first real role, which he did not distance himself from like Ford did. It's endearing that he still holds Luke in such high regard after all these years, his only mistake being that cameo in a Kevin Smith flick.

>ren reich

oy vey!

>BR49
>literally BRAP the movie

ohhh ok i get it now

He's like 80 years old, why the fuck would he care?

you know what, the character should have died at the end of ESB, and not just been "frozen", which is bullshit anyway as that would have killed him, magic "carbonite" or no. I guess Harrison Ford was right about it all along.

>2 guns vs whip dick
Alden Ehhe Nedla wins.

>the Virgin Hah Sooz v. the Chad Nan Ojlo

>Star Ratz
>Raw Warz
>Ren Reich
>Cominonimocon

so many layers

Hah Soos is a fucking soyboy
Nan Ollo may be a little chubby, but he's all man and he has a huge knobbly cock

Ford is a Chad, how did you not realize this by now.

I don't think anyone cares about the movie. Harrison Ford is also an asshole that hates all of his characters.

I mean the only role Ford seems to like is his work as Indiana Jones

Hah Soos looks like Paul Joseph Watson, hahaha!

>It's produced by humans who can't stand looking at other humans. And that's why the industry is full of otaku!

It's produced by humans who can't stand looking at other humans. And that's why the industry is full of Jews.
fixed

They denied people true morals and values so the infantalized populace only feels comfortable in a world of make believe.

Newsflash, Harrison has hated Han Solo for thirty years

Based Goldblum telling it like it is.