When did you drop this shit?

when did you drop this shit?

I never did.

episode 4

2 episodes ago

>Reddit: season 5

on arrival

See you at 11, OP!

i still haven't because i actually DID watch the previous seasons and im not completely autistic

Never.

but user Rick and Morty is still on season 3.
Just give it time im sure by season 5 they'll make it more tolerable, you don't have to drop it so quickly

but this season barely brings up anything related with previous seasons other than a few cameos in a certain episode.

so what does it matter if you watched the previous seasons?

they're both meme shows, taylor made for reddit

>this season barely brings up anything related with previous seasons
it's more about the style and how things don't always make sense and you just roll with it instead of being a complete anal sperg about it

we've already got 4 seasons of pure awesomeness, genndy is just doing his thang now and im completely fine with it as long as it brings a decent ending to samurai jack

this was Sup Forums's mindset too until the two first episodes were so good it made Sup Forums start taking shit for granted and overhyped the rest of the season

Sup Forums, just for once, stop making the Sup Forumsntrarian meme into a reality.

>it's ok for genndy to half-ass a finale

>taylor made

...kek.

where they made swiftly for them too?

I'll drop when it's complete.

the finale hasn't even come yet you're here sperging constantly about it

SAD!

After episode 10.

Well I'm not a retarded weeaboo poseur, so I didn't.

>anything that's popular was made for reddit and I don't like it

Contrarianism is just another form of bandwagonning, faggot.

Fine but you have to post more judy

i'll drop this in 2 weeks

Reminder

I have been hurt so many times it's nice to finally feel good when watching something I love. Christ guys Iron Fist fucking ended me.

>Taylor made
How retarded are you?