Sup Forums writes Samurai Jack's ending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwnFArALbXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aku penetrates everyone (including himself) in the future, past, and present and kills himself after he has nobody left.

Jack and Ashi crawl back to the past with The Guardian's time portal.

Aku rapes Ashi in front of Jack while he watches, the end.

>Once there was a foolish Samurai. He was so foolish, that everyone died. The end.

I, Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkess will unleash an unspeakable evil all over the face and tits of Ashi and she's going to love it.

it doesn't end

jack looks for the portal forever as we shitpost about it

Jack dies and Johnny Bravo takes up the Sword to deliver the final blow. Aku dies and the day is saved.
Johnny tries to impress Tara Strong but she isn't having it and knocks him out in, like, one punch man

Jack and Ashi fuck over Aku's dead body.

It ends like the comic. Jack amasses a fully army, teaming up with Spirit Scotsman and his daughter brigade, accepts that the past is behind him, and charges into where Aku is hiding along with some of his own army, leaving an ambiguous ending on whether he ultimately succeeds or fails.

Nobody is satisfied.

But IDW sucks fucking dick. Why can't they die already? They're the shittiest possible comic book company. Their font is shit, their bubbles occupy 70% space of the artwork, their writers are garbage, their stories are immature drivel with no creativity put into them.
Fuck IDW.

But Jack has actually aged like the guardian's vision in that ending.

>Final shot is Jack satisfied that he saved the world from future aku, and approaches the guardian with king crown and beard
>Guardian sees Jack
>"now youre ready to return"
>Zoom on jacks face
>He gives the squint
>WATCHA

Jack Kills Aku and then becomes Aku.

jack and aku get married and parent ashi

page 10 come on

>saging the thread
For what purpose, you mongoloid?

AND THEN THEY'D FIGHT.

>intro plays
>shot of Jack and Ashi amidst the wreckage of Aku's tower
>battered and bloodied, they stand above Aku's defeated body
>"Well, sweetie, I can't believe we did it"
>"Yes, sweetie. Finally, my journey is complete and I can return to the past, because I am Samurai Jack."
>"But wait, what will happen to me if you go back? Does that mean I won't exists any more?"
>"No. I will always be with you here"
>Jack points to Ashi's heart
>"And here"
>Jack points to Ashi's prominent belly, she is 4 months pregant
>"I'll always remember you, Samurai Jack!"
>Jack steps through the portal into the past, but a piece of Aku's body breaks of and crawls into the portal with him
>THE END(?)
So, waddaya think?

Ashi gets fucking disemboweled

Ashi is actually a descendant from Jack's bloodline through relatives.

>jack wakes up
>his 50 year long wacky adventure was a dream
youtube.com/watch?v=iwnFArALbXI

Samurai Jack has a seizure as soon as Aku appears and Aku rapes Ashi viciously while Jack can't do anything but roll around on the floor and watch

Watcha

Ashi was Aku the entire time as both an avatar as well as Aku himself.

>Jack Defeats Future Aku
>Finds another portal
>Defeats Past Aku
>Rapidly ages (like the lava viking guy) and dies happily

>Ashi develops feeling for Jack, and tells herself they'll be together after Aku is defeated.
>Aku is defeated and it turns out Jack's her grandfather.

Instead of killing Aku in the end Jacks sword transforms Aku's darkness and hatred into love and light. Good Aku then sends Jack into the past to undo the evil that was him.

It's pretty cliche, but I wouldn't dislike it