/rlg/ - Reylo General

Swole Kylo edition

prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/13053465/chapters/30008100
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No nipples licking pls

Lewd.

first for force babies

If they had a baby which one of them would breastfeed it?

I hope that this Christmas you get a hot bitch to lick your nipples, user.

too late

This. Why do women think all men enjoy having their nipples touched, let alone licked?
I fucking hate it, it's almost as bad as someone pressing his thumb into your eye ball.

Lel. Look at this Turbovirgin.1

Reylo sucks. Finnrey to go!

But why do men think all women enjoy having their nipples touched, yet alone licked?

I kek'd

Turbovirgin.2

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Look at his ugly face! HahahahahaHahahahaha

Delete this crap! Rey will get THE FINN!

Cute boi.

Because they do.

Unless she has a condition like inverted nipples, there's not a single grown woman who doesn't want to have her nipples touched/licked/bitten/pinched/snipped/played with like a thumbstick.

>tfw no ben's benis in bagina :((((

No he isn't he is an ugly racist neo nazi white men! Based Finn is gonna save Rey!

both of these men are cute

Ben Swolo

That guy needs to get rid of that scarf. He would positively look good, especially in a suit.

Butthurt nigger jealous on superior white men. How pathetic.

nature has designed women to enjoy nipple stimulation so that they will want to feed their children

forgot the pic

I don't. It feels terrible. Then again literally the only sexual activity I enjoy is pegging.

Why are you making fun of me? Are you looking better and I don't know? Post pics.

No he is. And Finnrey is dead, man.

My gf insisted that everything feels good because it was me doing it, even if she doesn't like it normally.
I'm still really suspicious of that claim.

>tfw no Kylo bf to swing with
cute

I keked hard lmao almost died because of swallows

I certainly look betterf than you whiteboy.

I feel you. The only sex I enjoy is cunnilungus. I can spend hours without a break just licking and slurping away, kissing thighs, suckling on her clit.

Chicks keep getting confused why I won't pull my dick out. I just literally don't care for penetration.

What did they mean by this?

>Rey will get THE FINN!
Rey in TFA to Finn:
>"LET GO OF MY HAND!!!"
Rey in TLJ to Kylo:
>"Hold my hand emo boi"

>whiteboy

Why does everything since the 2010s have to be political? What happened to good old fashioned "personal insults"?

T.Butthurt nigger who doesn't know how to write a sentence.

You are just pathetic. You must have a sad life.

T-1000 vibes

Is Kylo Ren just Anakin done right?

You're just salty because Finn got friendzoned

I'm still in denial about it but yes

Who else has been shipping Reylo since TFA?

>muscles
>attractive

Technically, yes.

Trust is a big thing for girls. If she feels like she can trust you, she'll let you do almost anything. She also sounds quite submissive to you.

Over here. The subtext was real good.

Your gf is lying. I'm sorry but I felt like you should know.
>t. femanon who's said the same thing

It's fine, we broke up two years ago, because I'm a cunt.

You should just tell her to quit bullshitting you, and tell eachother what you like. Even if her nipples aren't sensitive but you really like sucking tits, she should be cool with it.

Trust is a big thing for anyone. Especially for people with trust issues.

Me!

But then how the fuck is he supposed to know what you like if you keep lying to him about it reeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What if we never see them rule together as Emperor and Empress?

I shipped the two since the first trailer! I just didn't see her go with Boyega's character nor Isaac's character.

Me, ever since I saw TFA opening night. So far, it's the only ship I've ever liked. Can't wait for episode IX.

Don't act like we aren't doing the same thing, mine kept interrogating me about my fetishes for three years, and I refused to spill a word.

Me, and I felt bad about it because I bought into the abusive meme. Now I still can't completely let go of all the shame but the increasing support is making me really happy! JJ mustn't let us down two years from now! Bloggers can eat shit

Nice.
I wouldn't have called it subtext but you're probably right. The tension between these two though... I wonder if JJ wrote this on purpose or the chemistry between Adam and Daisy is just that good.

there's always fanfiction and lewd art

What is your problem with my look and his look ?

>"honey what are your fetishes :3"
>"bondage and rape play"
>*calls police*

Why is this picture so good

Because I don't like anything and I thought it would be easier if I just told him I liked everything. I've been single and celibate for many years now and I'm happier than ever.

You've guessed my exact reasoning.

Men are generally more suspicious. To most men, trust and sex aren't related whatsoever.

Nice.

So,you live in Manchester?

>"honey what are your fetishes :3"
>"guro, snuff, CIA torture and catheter play"

>CIA torture
Bane?

Yes. Why are you asking?

They've got some kind of gothic appeal here.

They do look good togetha

>implying that women are perverts

>"eww, you really are into feet, aren't you?"
>30 minutes later
>licking her soles and sucking on her toes while ramming my fingers into her soaking wet pussy

Why do women have such a problem with being kinky? I sure don't. I'm a straight up pig sometimes and not even ashamed of it.

And lewd hands

I fucking hate this fucking art style so fucking much, holy shit.

Is it even likely that we get a kiss next movie?

:D

You obviously don't know what kind of shit women are into. It can get pretty disturbing

keep it up lads

Fox Mulder and Obi Wan?

archiveofourown.org/works/13053465/chapters/30008100
LAD WHEN IS CH7 OUT

my nibba

PRINCE BEN SOLOOOOO

Kys whiteboy. You are disgusting me! You are an ugly anttention whore!

Delete this! Reylo wont happen! Finnrey isthe real deal!

The man: Standing up, protective stance. Active posture. Black clothing, stern look, bearded.
Aggressive.

The woman: Gentile posture, sitting with her hands on her lap, motherly figurine. White clothing, well groomed. Submissive to the dominant man.
Passive.

It's Yin and Yang.

Reylo impregnation when.

Please. Go back to school. I think that you have a problem.

"Women" who profess to fantasizing about being beaten and raped are men pretending to be women

This. My ex was into incest and rape roleplay and she was one of those bookworm types that you instantly assume are square virgins saving themselves for marriage.

>Battle droids
Source? :)

Episode IX or fanfics lmao

What's the appeal of impregnation? Being pregnant fucking sucks

You seem to be in denial about how widespread the rape fetish is amongst women.
psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201001/womens-rape-fantasies-how-common-what-do-they-mean

NOW

Delete this!!! Its wrong!!

You need to go back to your ugly ass mother! Hahahahahaha

At least Rey has some material to fap to

rape fetish is very common amongst women, but only with men they trust, not randos. trust me, I know. never had a bf, but had the fantasy.

And don't forget about Prince Solo's journal ;)