Get over it

>Get over it

>mum
Bong niggers can fuck off.

>g-get a life, losers!
the absolute state of Disney damage control

He's right though.

Sounds like we're hitting the 'Anger' stage.

But I own my own house, no debt...........

This gets you published in the Telegraph nowadays? Jesus christ why aren't I a columnist

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WONT YOU JUST LIKE MUH FEMINIST AND PROGRESSIVE MOVIE

Eh eh eh eh eh, gooood, let the hate flow through you

First they ignore you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This triggers the manchild

reminder, british cant come to Sup Forums anymore or risk 15 years in prison

Manchildren BTFO

>the women who ruined the star wars universe
FTFY

>everyone who doesn't like our bastardized version of Star Wars is a loser

Boy, Disney are determined to make sure no Star Wars fan watches episode IX, aren't they?

>rabid Star Wars fans

Hmmm, how about casual filmgoer who enjoys Star Wars and could clearly recognise TLJ was a fucking piece of preachy bullshit

>Just forget about Star Wars, you manchild!
Fine, if you insist.

Please do. It was a good film, and you are wrong.

So if you don't like this children movie you must be either alt-right, manchild, sexists or a man. Has Disney gone too far with the damage control?

They're not wrong, starshitters need to fuck off and get a life. They're worse than capeshitters

Vote with your wallets and abstain from Disney products

>Insulting paying fans

When has this ever worked in history lol

Right, I work a full time job, spent my entire summer renovating my gf's house, and spend whatever leftover time I have working out, jogging and doing archery in addition to the other hobbies I have, and I'm a basement dwelling troll because I don't like a shitty fucking cuck movie.

I know we're not perfect Sup Forums but you guys are pretty cool 90% of the time.

>don't like a movie, express this opinion on review sites and internet forums like this one
>somehow we "need to get over it"
What is happening? Why isn't allowed to dislike movies anymore?

It's too masculine to criticise or share strong negative opinions about things

The absolute state of """news"""

I'm here nignog

"Star Wars fans" are over. "Star Wars fans" are dead. You don't need them as an audience anymore.

>look mom, i posted shitter again!

>we need to get rid of toxic masculinity!!

>stop being manchildren!!!

So which one is it, SJWs?

This is a great thread

>"get over it" says media outlets that have spent a week and a half on mindless apologism of The Last Jedi and fabricating conspiracy theories to explain the poor audience reception and low box office enthusiasm

then you are committing a crime

Now the table has turned. Now THEY are S E E T H I N G.

Nice!

If you go against a diversity seal of aproval monopoly you are a nazi, grow up and buy our merchandise

oops, got wires crossed with

Man this is word for word everything they did when people hated Fembusters.

HAHAHA
We made a great movie. Deal with it.
Movies can leave impressions and my heroic moments did that for a generation of women of colour.
The Force rules!

>movie is bad
>IT WAS DA EVIL WHIOTE MAN'S FAULT
Really?

>there are people who still didn't get the memo that people write inflammatory articles like that just for the Sup Forums user clicks
Dumb fucks, at the very least archive it

The soy is heating up. I don't think we will be able to contain it.

And Gamergate

Will Mr Chow return in Episode IX?

Star Wars isn't just a thing for socially alienated white men/boys anymore. It's grown beyond that little niche, and it also needs to lose the baggage associated with whiteness/maleness to reach a larger audience and have more influence.

Lots of the lessons and teachings embodied by Luke Skywalker are white, masculine and western in character. They've been done to death. The monomyth, Joseph Campbellian structure is dated and stale, and it can't keep running on those fumes forever.

I sympathize with lots of the grumbling white male neckbeards are doing. Star Wars was their thing and they don't want to share their beloved toys. And they're obviously gonna hate The Last Jedi because, in essence, it's about how Luke's legend really was flawed and limited in its scope.

The Jedi philosophy, just like the phallocentric white male western patriarchy, was bogged down in its own dogma. There's something beautiful and touching about the sentiment of "passing the torch" in TLJ. The white western male, long held as the only source of heroism and power in the canon, gracefully steps aside not only for his own good, but for the good of the universe.

In more diverse and progressive hands, there's no telling what this universe, and the force along with it, might become. It's an exciting prospect, to say the least, for those who aren't embittered neckbeards living in their parents' basements.

TLJ is going to be a watershed moment in sci-fi and genre films generally. It's all about letting go, letting your creation grow beyond you. And Star Wars, like civilization itself, has evolved beyond its parochial and patriarchal past.

So are going to ignore that the beginning of the next paragraph starts "I love Star Wars. This is the first one I saw in the cinema." How can you claim to love Star Wars if this is literally the first on you saw in theaters?

If you guys don't like this movie then you are a racist and a sexist.

She actually doesn't look terrible here. I think if she got her shit together and just lost the weight she would actually be kinda cute.

She'll never be as pretty as her "sister" who died but atleast she'll be good enough

>you're literally not allowed to dislike a major hollywood release anymore

Yeah her sister was hot.

Next up is bargaining.

>We swear IX will be back to VII levels of fanservice!

You know, the rapid star wars fans are the ones buying (well, they used to) all the merch that makes Star Wars its money. It is pants on head retarded to piss off the people who buy billions and billions of dollars of merch every year.

bait

but we are in Sup Forums so they will take it

Fucking this. I cannot grasp how they think it's a good business model to burn the bridge with the fans who would see the movie multiple times and buy all the merch in favor of the people who will, at most, see it once.

I know, but did you see a single link here? Nobody is giving them clicks so lets all mock these retards and use screencaps to turn more young white people to Sup Forums.

Token gook
Asian market still doesn’t give a fuck

Better luck in 2 years Mouse

>spent my entire summer renovating my gf's house
>I don't like a shitty fucking cuck movie
You were the cuck all along, prepping the bull bed for your gf and her bbc lover. She will ditch you once you are done.

They're actually deluded enough to think they can replace them with Gen Z kids and girls, neither of which give a flying fuck about Star Wars.

I have a friend that works at Bandai. High end figures make up very little of the market, just enough to make sense not to close it down and the employees like the division since it gives em a chance to work on something cool, but toy sales are completely dominated by the regular kids toys

saw the word "whiteness" and ignored the rest
yawn

If they were courting the Chinese why the flying fuck did they have her kiss a nigger?

>mfw it's my mum that lives in my basement

>the force is female

Movie literally says it belongs to no one.

or use a Vietnamese actress

I think you know the (((answer))) to your question

I'm not sure I understand your point. Naturally high end products end up with lower sales volumes than low to mid range goods.

Because if there's one thing Jews hate more than Western civilization is themselves, watch those self-loathing slimebags self-destruct even though they control entertainment and banking worldwide.

>we want you to re watch the movie several times in theaters but also not complain

>The telegraph
The state of press

Joke's on them. I live in a van.

Bros
Why is Disney after me Bros ?
I have no dog in this fight

>insulting your customers
Because this worked so well for ghostbusters

I really love this strategy of insulting everyone who doesn't like the direction something is going in. It's very persuasive, I'm sure it won't entrench people in their dislike of the thing at all. It could never result in things swinging the other direction either, right side of history and all that.

This, SW fans needs to calm down. The movie was a piece of shit and now everybody hates it and makes fun of it, now move on

China needs to accept diversity as well SHITLORD

They won't learn their lesson. As annoying as they are I want them to just keep pushing because the blowback will just ramp up as well. These people have no concept of liberty and want to push their leftist/feminist religious cult on you.

For now, let them screech because it will drive the kinds of people we want towards us.

They have learned nothing from ghostbusters (current year)

Shit like this makes me look forward for the time when Islam becomes the dominant religion in the planet and puts females back in their place.

The point is that adults buying toys, especially a single franchises toys, is an extremely small part of the market. The number of people that are racist enough care are even smaller.

>says the soyboy posting articles on saturday 11pm

>girls can be just as comic book nerdy as boys
>enter the sjw
>haha look at the loser upset about his stupid comic books

>girls can be just as vidya gaem nerdy as boys
>enter the sjw
>haha look at the loser upset about his stupid vidya gaem

>girls can be just as stah waz nerdy as boys
>enter the sjw
>haha look at the loser upset about his stupid stah waz

STAAAAHP IIIIIIIIIT GET A L-LIFE LOSERS NOOOOO!!!!

R A B I D

this rodeo again?

>after all that insistence that NN's repeal would remove Americans forever
>it's officially a crime for the British to come here
Oh the irony.

can't wait for this ride to be over

I just don't understand how they think they're going to win hearts and minds by being abusive and bullying. These women are motivated by hate and revenge, not "social justice."

>racist enough care
Spotted the Star Wars Facebook admin.

Why is it always a Jew or a male feminist writing these things?

this hammers the point closer

Social justice in it's self is an oxymoron in the west.
No other parts of the world enjoys freedom like here yet they are going out of their way to get triggered.

they dont care
they won
they have the ownership of the brand, suckup guys like the author will turn on their peers, and on to the next community to bust up
same formula every time

This is a good reason to kill myself I now have 3 on the list. Thanks Kathleen.

>not going in for the kill

It's wounded, weak. No reason to let it scamper off.

>it's great whether you like it or not

Bong here. Get fucked

>Don't like terrible movie
>Somehow it's my fault
>And i've moved from my own apartment to my mothers non-existing basement?