Fucking hell

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvaCJCuSiPI&feature=youtu.be&t=23m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least he's done with this shit now

;_;

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>Disney shills enter thread to tell everyone he's just emotional because its the end of an era and he actually loved the film

Whoever that cut out subhuman soyboi commie kikepid nu-male is to the left, if I were Mark I would rape his face and defile his corpse.

sauce?

He doesn't like Trump. Fuck him. Hopefully he kills himself

A guy like him who is rich out of the OT didn't need to sell his soul for a couple of shekels. He feels bad because he is a greedy piece of shit for doing it and also a doormat.

>''I can't fucking do it anymore''

F

You deserved more, Mark.

/ptg/ fags are the worst. Go back to your containment thread.

No, he feels bad because he actually gives a shit about Star Wars fans.

Link please

>Hamill: “I would say to Rian "We got to think about the fans", and he said "No, we have to think about the story, and we have to think about our movie". Which I, you know...”
>that look of total defeat from Hamill when the audience starts applauding

;__;

Yeah, fucking antisemite won't die for Israel

Fuck off Reddit.

>I side with the numale SoyBoys because Hammill criticized Drumpf once

Truly pathetic

Nice d&c attempt, shariablue

Back to r/the_donald you go

Trump voter here. I learned to be thankful that most actors aren't in politics. Enjoy their performances, but remember that they're modern day court jesters here for our entertainment.

I don't care that Hamill doesn't like Trump. He's one of the ONLY hollywood types that I respect. He's genuine. There are allowed to be critics and people who dislike Trump.

However the majority of people spout bullshit about him and clearly just go with the status quo. Hamill is alright in my book.

>Oh God I can't get enough of the ZOG cock

Are you dense?

Luke will absolutely be a Force Ghost that's pestering Kylo for the entirety of IX.

>Trump voter here
>modern day court jester
Sounds about right

Zizek really let himself go

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Trump Curse strikes again

So you people really do just pick out whatever sounds good next to your arguments without a hint of actual context.
Amazing, really. I wonder if it's instinctive.

t. retarded zealot

Context:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvaCJCuSiPI&feature=youtu.be&t=23m1s

He joined nuTrilogy FOR the fans. Otherwise the man would happily voice the Joker for cartoons the rest of his life.

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuck

He only joined on for the new trilogy because Harrison Ford and Carrie also agreed and for the fans, and that was before Lucas sold the franchise to Disney. By that time he was already locked in and signed contracts.

He got to watch them butcher the franchise he loved, as well as make hardcore fans upset and couldn't do anything about it.

I feel bad for him

He was right tho. The Luke in VIII was shit and a waste of am opportunity. The vidya games were better.

>tfw I have actually been this angry and heartbroken before
Nobody should have to feel this shit.

One minute fifty-nine seconds

Damn Rian
And Kennedy hidden like a coward.

;_;

Of course he was right. Now that Lucas is gone Hamill is probably the guy involved in all this who knows the spirit of the OT the best. Why didn't Rian listen?

fuck that cunt

I shouldn't be this sad on christmas...

This is Ghostbusters all over again

Why is Peter Jackson dressed like a woman here?

because there's a hollywood agenda to jump on and if you're not riding with it you're against it

lots of shoehorned useless shit in the movie that are clearly there to garner reactions from specific demographics et al.

But yeah, idk if Rian Johnson is the kind of director to listen to actors, even so he should've listened to the guy who's been the face of star wars for the past couple of decades

she might not, but the shareholders won't think so after this.

>criticise Trump, Israels greatest ally
>Hollywood Jews ruin your iconic character and make you drink gross sea cow milk in front of billions of people

Lol Trump and the Jews are so based, MAGA

>hating people just because they don't love the same politician you do
Fuck off, you dumb kike.

Poor Mark. Genuinely a nice man, regardless of his political leanings.

well that explains the purple haired character

Stop dreaming you delusional fucks. Learn this: The most important thing in this world is money.

When he saw what they were doing with his character, turning him from a role-model for kids and a paragon of virtue into a symbol of white guilt and self flagelation he had two choices. Rip his contract and say "No" or ask "hmmm I could use another zero in my bank account".

This guy has all the money in the world and when they asked him if he wanted to ruin the childhood of thousand of people his answer was "how much?". Now he feels bad. Boohoo.

C’mon, please let this just be him tired. Please tell me he actually loves it. Please tell me he’s happy. He’s just a fucking actor, he doesn’t deserve this pain.

This is painful. Sorry George wasn't there Mark.

i don't believe you

>implying the mouse isn't going to wave 20 million bucks at Mark to be a ghost

Hey guess who won't have a job in a couple years?

he's tired alright

So how much hot water is Kathleen in now that her showrunning has crashed the franchise in the eyes of Disney?

low long till Hammill OD's ?

What makes me furious is the people trying to justify the destruction of Luke's character by saying "people change." Yeah, people change as they grow up. But by the end of ROTJ Luke IS grown up. He's gone from a naive teen who dreams of seeing the galaxy to a wise, insightful Jedi Knight who can even see the good in the most evil man in the galaxy. That IS his adult character. That's his character, fully formed. That's the completion of his arc. He might change more as he became an older man but that core of redemptive belief, that core of grace, is essential to him. It WOULDN'T change. There's no way the Luke at the end of ROTJ would try to murder someone just from the hint that he could turn evil, no matter how old he got.

Absolutely none. Don't kid yourself, these kikes will double down even further just to prove they are on the right side of history.

>projecting his own view of reality onto others

really makes one think

Mark is a communist and therefore hates white males.

I’m glad the Trump curse has claimed another victim.

Look how he put his hand between his thighs. Disney literally raped him.

Damn this is hard to watch. He put his soul into being Luke Skyewalker again. He went to the gym, he pulled himself back together, he was so obviously thrilled to be doing Star Wars again.

And then this happens. He must feel so betrayed. It is a bitter consolation that a large segment of the fandom is with him on this, but Disney is just going to plow on ahead until they run Star Wars straight into the ground.

You'd be surprised how frail the Jew is when his bank account is even slightly threatened.

yeah, there could have been a scene where jar jar's force ghost shows up instead of yoda's, and luke milks him instead of that weird dinosaur thing. that would have been so much better.

uh user, didn't you get the memo

kill the past you fucking bigot, duh!

You're delusional.

They are going to praise her for standing firm against the evil white bigots and Russian hackers.

>When he saw what they were doing with his character, turning him from a role-model for kids and a paragon of virtue into a symbol of white guilt and self flagelation he had two choices. Rip his contract and say "No" or ask "hmmm I could use another zero in my bank account".

First off, they clearly have no plan for the trilogy and are writing the story episode to episode

Also, if you're going to rip up a multi-million dollar contract in hollywood, that is career suicide as well as possibly getting taken to court for breaking a contract. So there isn't a choice of, should I do this or not.

Rian is such a fraud too because the movie was a hacky blend of shallow nostalgia and out of place preachy bullshit. "Our movie" indeed.

Hi Disney!

How much money are they willing to lose?!?
It's like they're actively trying to ensure that Trump remians president in 2020.

quick rundown?

He isn't a mentally retarded shit who fell for the most obvious con man in history. Good for him. That's why, unlike you, he shouldn't be sterilized.

Kylo brutally slays the ghost of Luke in IX.

Screencap this.

>career suicide

What career? He won't be remembered for anything other than Luke Skywalker. He's not Ford.

>getting taken to court for breaking a contract

Would Disney really go that low and risk that exposure? Unsure. It takes balls to stand for your principles and also he hasn't really spoken out too much against the movie just threw some hints like a good doormat.

You’re left wing lmao, so suck a Muslim’s dick

He is literally thinking about killing Rian with a mic at that moment

>Would Disney really go that low and risk that exposure?

Seriously, nigga? Disney is the most shady company in hollywood and are the actual people who follow your worldview of "money first"

I'M OUT OF THE LOOP. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS VIDEO IS FROM AND WHERE I CAN FIND IT.

>unironically wants suicide bombers plaguing the country
>calls others retarded
Fuck off to France if you want to want Hillary's America.

see read the thread next time before posting

WHATCHA DOIN' SCHLOMO?

BASED

I voted for Trump and agree with Mark about this.

Fuck this cuck, I hope he dies soon

>He won't be remembered for anything other than Luke Skywalker.
Buddy, he's many, many people's definitive Joker. He's quite famous for voicing the character in a ton of Batman stuff from cartoons to videogames and animated movies.

Ryan really is that much of a piece of shit, I'll agree with that.

This sucks. I remember losing a lot of respect for Mark after seeing Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, which is a better Star Wars movie than the Last Jedi incidentally. I remember seeing pictures of him as a fay slob picking butts out of an ash tray. Then The Force Awakens came out and he lost all of that weight, looked better than he has in years, and was generally energized. He voiced some skepticism about where they were going with the story, but seemed happy. Fast forward to the Last Jedi.

>his smile, his optimism- gone

I'm not a body language expert but I get the feeling he fucking hates Rian Johnson

i don't really get a lot about movie making but how could he film the scenes and not know he was going to die?

oh, so you retarded assholes are migrating from Sup Forums to Sup Forums because of star wars. i wondered where all of you hilariously retarded subhuman shits were coming from, and now I know.

>Would Disney really go that low and risk that exposure?

Yes and no. Disney is hollywood's mobsters and would put A LOT a pressure (and most likely have) on Hamill to keep his mouth shut if he doesn't like what they're doing. They've done this countless times before to others but it's all hearsay.

He's an anti-Trump libshit. He literally has no brains.

Just guess who the faggot to the left is