archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/92141567/#92143178
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That racoon ball thing under the Baby Driver BD genuinely looks interesting

>Patriots

Get fucked

>Nerf guns

What's the appeal?

too much of a pussy for hunting or even paintball

nerf guns were/are top tier toys (for actual children that is). Who doesnt want to have actual gunfights inside the house with your friends

>FRANGO

Nibba if you're an adult and want to have indoor gunfights inside the house why not get some top-notch laser tag gear?

>Cheatriots

>Cheatcuck fan

>giftcards
Is there a more thoughtless gift?

my parents dont even know those things exist, obviously he begged his to get him that stuff

>tfw didn't get any gifts
It's not even that I'm alone, my family were just like "oh user you're too hard to buy for teehee" and got me nothing

>Sup Forums getting worked into a shoot over Patriots gear

Same, but my family don't gift each other, except the women, who gift themselves.

>saving pictures from reddit
Go back.

>patriots gear
Well I'm outta this thread. Peace.

Cheetah

Because there are no projectiles? Because you can't shoot cans across the room with a laser? Are you stupid? I want a nerf gun. It'd be awesome.

The most embarrassing part of this picture is Baby Driver.

>(for actual children that is)

>you can't shoot cans across the room with a laser?
Ok you got me there

>3 bullshit TD turnovers in favor of the Pats this season
I just can’t help but laugh at somebody who supports cheating

you_are_STILL_so_mad_right_now.jpg

pathetic

My family doesn't give me anything but giftcards anymore because everything they ever got me growing up was either shit or the wrong thing

>one year asked for Guitar Hero 3 and got Rock Band
>one year asked for a sports team hoodie and got one but it was camoflauge (???)
>asked for star wars force unleashed and got Lego Star Wars

I think my family started intentionally getting me the wrong gifts so they could test how ungrateful I was. So I just tell them not to buy me anything

>he still gets nerf guns for christmas

are you fucking 10?

my parents got me an xbox 360 one year and I didn't even ask them for it

>I take photos of my "haul" and post them on the internet

>Gaytriots

>asked for star wars force unleashed and got Lego Star Wars
Sounds like your family was trying to save you from your shit tastes

I had already played the star wars Lego games I wanted to play force unleashed but didn't want to buy it

fuck off scrooge this thread is kino

>Want special fun movie to watch because it's Christmas night
>Ok there is Soy Driver which I didn't watch yet
>Or Brawl in Cell Block 99

I pass the test, not one of you faggots.

The fucking manchild nerf clique weirds the fuck out of me
Its a more gay version of airsoft which is a more gay version of paintball
How many levels of gay do you have to be to actually have a group of adult people to play fucking nerf with

Where is soy runner 2049? thats the manchild videogame players favorite movie of the year besides logan and thor 3

>Nibba

Faggot

>watching a prison fag movie where they punch each other then fuck each other in the ass for 90 minutes

(you)

>nibba
cringe

I didn't know manchildren actually got together and did that with Nerf. Thought people just bought them to shoot their sister or their dog with

My parents bought me a car.

>The Chad Cheater
>The Virgin Loser

Is that a shooter of whiskey? lol why would you give someone that for christmas?

Soy runner has the highest content of soy in any movie of the past ten years. It's for people who like "waifus" aka virgins who who cum with their half flaccid dicks to anime.

>Don’t be a man child user.
>Instead grow up and get a job that you hate.
>Marry some joyless bitch who gets fatter ever year.
>Eventually get a divorce and let your wife have the house, the car, the kids and your pets.
>Pay your wife alimony so she can fuck her new boyfriend Tyrone in front of your kids.
>Don’t forget to let yourself be judged by the worthless pieces of human fucking garbage who laughably consider themselves your peers

DAILY REMINDER

if you care more about your short term happiness like playing video games or masturbating and not starting and raising a family of your own properly (long term) you are a cretin and a drag net on society. we would be better off if you didnt exist, and thats not some edgy nihilistic insult to make you feel bad its the truth

>mfw he probably made that image himself
what a kinoisseur you are, latching on to whatever buzzword is popular and making a bait image.
This is your last (you), spend it wisely

You sound like an insufferable little prink

Says the hilariously pathetic man child posting in a Chinese cartoon image board populated almost entirely by teenagers

You literally cannot even have this argument and still use Sup Forums a single day in your life.

BTFO by reality

Only an adolescent could still believe the NFL isn't rigged.

>le only important thing in life is breeding because it continues the white race

>oy vey work for your boss and make him rich like a cuck

Sorry I'm a little busy right now, but if this thread is still up in like an hour I'll explain it to you or even better I'll tell you on the ghost version here: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/92141567/#92143178

I didn't like Logan or Thor, or Star Wars. So either I'm an amazing exception or BR isn't capeshit

>getting a shirt and pants without any logos is manchildish
shoulda blacked them out or something because they really take up too much space not allowing my mind to take in just what a manchild this guy is.

I mean this better be like a 15 year old's christmas haul at absolute max

Cringe

go post some more wojacks and comments about waifus and feels

needs the back to the future nikes

You got issues

5 years later, now 28 years old... parents still making me feel like a kid

>it's been 5 years since wii u
just end it please

What the fuck is cheesecake factory?

Clearly it's a line of automobiles.

you are like little baby.

watch this.

>5 years later
>now 28
>parents still making me feel like a kid
???

>tfw got Mad Men press kit and art book

What a literal manchild. No less it's a retarded halo fan.

He's not really a Halo fan if Reach is his favorite game though.

airsoft is better

Reach was one of the best though.

People who watch TV are equally childish lol. Plus you still use labels such as manchild like a middle school student. The only children here are the peoplr who care what someone git for christmas lmao

This. Reach was shit outside of the campaign.

how angry at white people do you have to be to post this everywhere

>Patriots
No wonder

That's the best fucking merican whiskey money can buy.

Paintball is a waste of money

pls no

>wh*te people

>patriots

>no Porgs