After The Force Awakens, I finally realized Star Wars is shit. Is Rogue One any good, though...

After The Force Awakens, I finally realized Star Wars is shit. Is Rogue One any good, though? I know it's supposed to be different from the main SW movies, so maybe it's worth watching it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0BtQxtVRWE
youtube.com/watch?v=1uKtUlPmhqw
youtube.com/watch?v=f-Mw8SeHC-U
youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's more SJW shit.

>After The Force Awakens
so you've not seen the prequels then?

>I finally realized Star Wars is shit. So, should I watch more Star Wars?
kys

It's not. The entire thing is "fight against white supremacy"

Its boring until the end. Not worth the trouble.

The first 40 minutes are boring but the climactic fight is the best battle in the series with the sole exception of Endor space battle and DS trench run. Also the characters are fun.

Go watch it.

It's booooooooooring.

Literally the only good thing about it is you get to see Darth Vader mowing down niggas with a lightsaber

Well crafted action with no reason to care
Just turn your brain off bro the visuals are awesome dude lmao

Star Wars has been shit since 1983.

Millennial soyboys are just catching up to that fact.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

It is better, but shit, they totally ruin the cool spin-off of rebel operators,working behind the scenes helping the rebellion get shit done.

>Also the characters are fun.

Literally which character was 'fun'?

Hard Mode: No K2SO

Rogue One isn't terrible, but it's not amazing. If you like the Star Wars universe you'll probably enjoy it, but don't expect a masterpiece.
The characters are all completely forgettable, which might have actually been the point.

>Also the characters are fun.
you are fun
you're fun like a joke

The gook duo

Do you like pulp fiction? Not the taranyino film, but actual pulp fiction. If so, you'll like this film

>muh forced political narrative
KYS

Riz Ahmed did a really good job acting. So did Donnie Yen. But their characters are really simplistic and have shit motivation so I can't even disagree with you despite liking their performances. Even Mads and Forest (two really skilled actors) sucked in this. So did the Bane guy.

what is their names?
hard mode no google

don't post this again
so you're not SW fans? this movie may not suit your needs, but it has awesome battle
also TFA sucks

The asian dudes AND K2SO.

>I s-said you can't mention him

Fuck your goal post moving, faggot.

Ho Lee Shit
Wat Tee Fuk

It was Star Wars reenvisoned as a Marvel movie.

>The Asian dudes

'no'.

Two stunt casted out-of-place faggots with literally no purpose outside of an attempt to break the Chinese market do not pass as enjoyable characters. They did fuck all, had no memorable scenes or dialogue, and beating up stormtroopers in the middle of a Saving Private Ryan warzone with a bo staff made my remaining brain cells want to commit suicide.

K2SO is the best Disney nuwars character so there is that.

It's inverse TFA.

R1 has a decent story and shit characters.
TFA has a shit story and decent characters.

I really liked the part where you thought they were about to escape and all was well and then the star destroyer appeared and the slaughter started

>I did not like this character therefore no one can like this character

So the french guy was a reference to Biggs from ANH?

Here I'll post all the scenes worth watching. If there were any other scenes worth watching, they must have also have jettisoned. My memory that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0BtQxtVRWE

youtube.com/watch?v=1uKtUlPmhqw

youtube.com/watch?v=f-Mw8SeHC-U

youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM