COCKY ROBOT

I'LL NEVER FORGET HIM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I7jTfgXfaCU

COMMANDER KRENNIC WAS KINO
youtu.be/YoaUjUCQbMo
youtu.be/2PjCClrO5SA

I don't watch movies

Literally can't remember any of their names

I literally cant remember any of his names, holy.

And there is people that think this movie was one of the best star wars movies.

Im sorry, KINO?

I still remember Felicitys butt

If I was the director I'd just have the far left robot and the woman.

I wouldn't have bothered with the rest.

Krennic and her would have made a good film and would have had more time to flesh out.

He's actually the only character I even slightly remember.

Bad characters, bad acting, boring plot, already know how it ends and the journey is not interesting. Why the fuck would anyone like it?

he says while posting a memorable character

excuse me?

>What's your callsign, pilot?!
>Ro....Rogue One: A Star Wars story!

Fucking really?

It's.... beautiful

This has great meme potential

Still better than the last jedi

Why didn't he just shoot her?

maybe he was worried about choking

A lot of things are better than Last Jedi

Does this faggot actually make his living by ripping off Plinkett and RLM?
Needs to be fucking incinerated.

The robot and the pretty girl were fairly memorable. I was incredibly disappointed with Donnie Yen's character, I was hoping he'd be a Jedi on the run and fight Darth Vader.

This is two movies in a row with no proper lightsaber duels.

Krennic was good and his black stormtrooper goon squad sounded just like the Combine from HL2.
That's the only interesting thing in the entire film.

Its just too many of em. Bunny, Donnie Yen,the robot and maybe the wise magical negro should have been the group and give them some character. So that I might actually care about them at the end.

it's almost as if when they were making the film they for some reason thought they were making a trilogy still and had to make a fuckload of characters.

They had to shoehorn the chinese in to get the pleb chink audience to watch, but it ruined the film to have so many characters.

>tfw you were halfway through the movie and already couldn't recall the names of nearly the entire cast

They shoehorned in two Asians when Donnie Yen would have been more than enough.

I liked the chinaman.

THATS THE POINT AUTISTS

it's not a feel good trilogy of plucky heros, it's about the literally who grunts that make it all possible

cool, just have less of them.

bunnybutt sure was memorable

>want to post the "oh its beautiful gif"
>realise I've already posted it

ree

It's not too many characters that ruin films, it's shit writing. The characters in R1 are all 2D as fuck. Casein is willing to kill people to achieve his goals and feels bad about that, but doesn't kill Jyn's father because he wants to get in her pants. That's about the deepest character arc in the entire film.

In my view, the movie really sucked in that it was acting like it wanted to be this slick heist movie married to a Star Wars war film, but the "heist" portion of it is retarded. If they'd have made the characters all have to come up with some risky, complex plan (like something out of Mission:Impossible) instead of just flying around half the film, it would've been better.

Rogue Juan is a p. cool guy, eh helped steal the death star plans and doesn't afraid or anything

Yup also no character development it's like how am I supposed to care about only one. Also "show don't tell"

kys

from left to right out of the top of my head

KE27 or something
Jayne Ursaw
...raj?

About the response I'd expect, real compelling points dude

Thank you, my asshole cousin was talking about today how this is better than Last Jedi and when I told him name five people in the movie he couldn't even do that lol

fucking kill yourself, retard.

>worshipping fat aging vloggers who review nothing but capeshit

You're the one who needs to be incinerated.

my lord, most people have seen the OT/ST dozens of times over, making it easier to memorise all the characters and their names.

Between the gap of FOTR and TTT I had forgotten the names of many people in the Fellowship as I had only watched it once until seeing towers. It happens.

I actually enjoyed every single character, I just dont remember them.

haha epic

Except the main cast are a feel good group of plucky heroes.

nonsense

Name a single one of them without looking them up on the internet.

but isn’t the point that they weren’t and won’t be remembered?

Name five new characters that were introduced in TLJ.

Jayne Erso aka Ira Bell

Blitzcrank
Lee sin
Jinx
Calzone
Graves
Abdu

The movie was better than any other recent star wars movie. I prefer unimportant characters with no backstory over chosen hero of the galaxy (from birth) or any other cliche shit.

Chirrut
Jyn
Bodhi

if you have shit taste, yeah

Rose
Holdo
Benicio del Toro
Admiral Hennessey
Luke Skywalker

Not him but it is far better than TFA and TLJ

>people don't forget things
ok

based

Jyn
Cassian
K
Bodhi
Baze
Chirrut

it isn't better than TFA, haven't watched the last jedi yet so can't have a opinion on that

Rogue One's great shortcoming is trying to be a gritty do-or-die war drama within the boundaries of a Disney cartoon and it just didn't work with that limitation because you can't do anything interesting with the characters; not even as much as they did in the original Star Wars; the screenwriting team were joyless and sexless commies.

You realise killing them all off was necessary so that people don't ask where they all were in the original trilogy abd beyond?

Fucking kill me for reading that

Let people ask; they'll ask why Admiral Tumblr did that dumbfuck hyperspace ram won't they? The only reason they killed them all off was because they were only given one movie worth of time for this story.

I was literally going to mention this, however, the difference is with Dunkirk you could tell there was a purpose with them being nobodies since it made you understand how many soldiers there were and how in war there deaths basically didn’t matter whereas in rogue one it was just “lol what if we just killed them all off wouldn’t that be cool and edgy?”

They were killed off because the Rogue One story was rectroactively shoehorned in before episode IV. All the fans would be kicking off about them not been mentioned in the future.

Oh wow, didn’t notice that before, they actually do.

Isn’t a half life movie in the works still?

Were you privy to the conversations establishing this as fact?

>letting the past die
>buying a franchise for 4 billion and making unnecessary sequels nobody asked for

just disney my shit up

You see you weren't meant to enjoy this movie that is its unique genius

>getting mad about movie reviewers on a movie board
faggot, go back to your memes

Because badguys always must monologue instead of just pulling the fucking trigger, this is one of my biggest pet peeves in any movie

Wrong its Jake Skywalker

Why the fuck else would they do it? I can't name another film where literally every good guy is killed at the end.

Nobody mentions them anyway? Mon mothma only mentions that "many Bothans died getting the rebels that info" the only media i know that uses that was Empire at War where the emperor personally slaughters a bunch of those aliens in chase for the plans

Yeah but that was the second Death Star over Endor.

how did he backtalk tarkin and not get immediately executed

Rogue One wasn't just shit because it was a character driven movie with no characters, it had an awful plot and you can clearly see Disney knew it was shit which is why they focused on the stuff people cared about - the fucking space battle and Darth Vader. It doesn't excuse the movie from being absolutely awful, but the space battle was the best out of all the movies so far.

>whiteman mcyellsalot
gee thanks (((disney)))

He's the same rank as Tarkin.

the worst part isn't the text, it's the 47 likes

I also know these feelings

This scene irked me in particular because instead of having any moto shit to say they just repeat the "may the force be with you" meme. I hate the Disney box these films are forced into.

>quipmachine
>magical kung fu stereotype
>stronk wymen
>ethnic male co-lead
>big dumb guy with big dumb gun
>the plot mover guy

is this the scene where the chinaman says goodbye to her and calls her little sister even though we havent seen them interact

thats the only scene that stands out for me

No this is before that.

Yes, I remember all of them. What's your point?

none of the chaeracters in RO were memorable and the blind chinese dude gave me aids
altho i still like it cuz mads mickelsen and nice space battles

>nice space battles

Was this more your speed?

Unironically better than what we got.

>After all these years, finally, I have become The Last Jedi
>heh, nothing personell kiddo